Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

'Agneepath' between 'Ra.One' & 'Don 2'

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

IN NEWS Sort by : Whats New - Most Rated - Most Popular - Most Emailed

'Agneepath' between 'Ra.One' & 'Don 2' 
By Taran Adarsh, May 5, 2011 - 08:05 IST

Karan Johar is filming AGNEEPATH at lightning speed. Without making any noise whatsoever, in fact. Though director Karan Malhotra began filming only recently, the film, with Hrithik Roshan reprising Amitabh Bachchan's role, is already 50% complete. "Another major schedule of the film in Daman and we will be through with the principal shooting of the film," Karan informs me.

Meanwhile, there are whispers that Karan has sold the distribution rights of AGNEEPATH and STUDENT OF THE YEAR to a Hollywood studio for an astronomical sum. "Not true! In the first place, I don't wish to get into the co-production deal with anyone for AGNEEPATH. This one's special; it was produced by my father and I would like Dharma to retain its rights exclusively," Karan states. What about S.O.T.Y.? "Again, the news is unfounded. I haven't inked the deal with any studio yet," he adds.

Karan plans to release AGNEEPATH this year. In fact, like Salman and SRK, who will have two releases this year, Hrithik too will have two releases this year, starting with ZINDAGI NA MILEGI DOBARA on 8 July, followed by AGNEEPATH in the final weeks of 2011. "We haven't zeroed on any date yet, but we should release it between RA.ONE [Diwali] and DON 2 [Christmas]," Karan says.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So why not release it on christmas? A lot of people watch movies then!
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol, Taran  and his sources are spreading crap.
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashna26

So why not release it on christmas? A lot of people watch movies then!

cause don 2 is releasing on christmas and i think ppl wuld probably choose to watch don 2 over agneepath, and kjo wuld never give competition to srk as they are such good friends
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was just about to say what deepakrulz said. lol.
Plus I think just too many films are piling up for the end of this year, not good!