Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: desigal90

According to some, since John is a guy, he can appear even in his baniyans and chaddis, and its ok. He's just a guy.

Who said that? Oh never mind...don't answer that. I get it! ;)

PS I don't think anyone can take John seriously dressed like that in at formal event! Hopefully Saif doesn't do that! Am sure he is smart enough to wear a suite!
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
People who feel that dressing well is only for women, not for men 🤔
Originally posted by: beboholic

Men obviously have to care about how they look too. Even on this forum we criticize them on their appearance, so obviously Saif has too look good. I remember when Abhi went on the red carpet for the Academy awards with Aish, he was criticized for how he was dressed.

what u consider 'good' cant be considered good by others...as u given the abhi example tht he was criticized before going...the same thing applies here too...if saif wears something tht can look good by someone but can be thrashed by critics by cannes which they mostly do...so all i say its women's thing tht they find it hard to get the right costume for an event...it just genral...while men don't take hours( what i have seen and assumed till now )and what  tht what they should wear or not...i was little surprised of saif;s comment.. tht he is too worried abt it...all i said 'chillax' too...was tht too much😕 

and i don't think there is nothing to overreact on this...examples of chaddis given by desigal just out of the box...creating a baseless argument out of nothing and messing up her own topic. thats it
Edited by Neetu_PB_lover - 12 years ago
Omar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Isnt he a little too metrosexual, or does he say things for effect, just get out there and be yourself
Originally posted by: omarnaeem

Isnt he a little too metrosexual, or does he say things for effect, just get out there and be yourself

exactly u just brought up the right word...now i can say its being 'metrosexuality' becoz he is too worried abt...becoz normal men wont do so...and dats exactly why abhsiek was criticied and he gave a damn abt it 😆😆😆 i hope saif doesn't start getting worried abt his face tomorrow😕😆
Edited by Neetu_PB_lover - 12 years ago