Saif: I hope I'm well dressed at Cannes - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
^stop getting personal .. will you?🥱

oh if dats the case...i really hope ur saifu's visit to cannes is not a fashion disaster or a wardrobe malfunction 🤣
Edited by Neetu_PB_lover - 12 years ago
W*F, first of all, kareena was not mentioned.
Second, you're not funny, period, so you can quit laughing at your own posts, coz you're the only one laughing. No one else is except your multiple personalities.

I just countered your post, so stop making it seem like I did it for Saif. its a fact htat people need to be WELL DRESSED at a frikkin FORMAL OCCASION.
FACT.

Look it up.

P.S. Edit
Love how you editted your post and changed it now. Took out the entire Kareena saif comment, didnt ya?
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
Men obviously have to care about how they look too. Even on this forum we criticize them on their appearance, so obviously Saif has too look good. I remember when Abhi went on the red carpet for the Academy awards with Aish, he was criticized for how he was dressed.
Originally posted by desigal90

W*F, first of all, kareena was not mentioned.
Second, you're not funny, period, so you can quit laughing at your own posts, coz you're the only one laughing. No one else is except your multiple personalities.

I just countered your post, so stop making it seem like I did it for Saif. its a fact htat people need to be WELL DRESSED at a frikkin FORMAL OCCASION.
FACT.

Look it up.
tht 'bubble' comment was a personal  attack since my first comment was totally on the topic...now don't try to be oversmart and telling me tht i am BSing my way out or something..

and second, i am not funny, done, but why are u having problem if my laugh at my posts,  it has neither related to u and ur posts...

so plz just let it be...nt interested having a baseless argument with u further...U CAN Continue

Anyone can see that using a laughing emoticon after clearly saying things like, "oh you are just defending YOUR saif and kareena" is clearly instigating. Its annoying as hell, so quit it.

If you dont have anything constructive to say, dont say anything at all.

And I repeat, you do live in a bubble if you think men dont have to dress well. I find it extremely difficult ot believe if you think this way. Especially at a formal occaion. Either you were trying to act all witty and cute by trying to make fun of saif's comment, or you really do think that way...which is very surprising.
I'm sure Saif Ali Khan will look dapper in that Tom Ford suit.

Other men at Cannes:

2010 Cannes-Udaan team

2007 Cannes-John Abraham

@desigal : ur posts are just BLAH  for me! 🤔 u can still continue if u want to

on the topic :
I AM SURE IF HE GOES TO CANNES in his langda tyagi look...he will get more eyeballs than he will get in what he will wear tht day 🤣 🤣
John and Bips look like they are going to a club. They should dress more formally for Cannes. It looks cheap esp Bips.

Udaan team! 👍🏼
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Originally posted by beboholic

John and Bips look like they are going to a club. They should dress more formally for Cannes. It looks cheap esp Bips.

Udaan team! 👍🏼
According to some, since John is a guy, he can appear even in his baniyans and chaddis, and its ok. He's just a guy.
Originally posted by Neetu_PB_lover

@desigal : ur posts are just BLAH 🤔 for me! u can still continue if u want to

on the topic :
I AM SURE IF HE GOES TO CANNES in his langda tyagi look...he will get more eyeballs than he will get in what he will wear tht day 🤣 🤣
Atleast my posts are not dependent on emoticons to nail a point.