Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Love! Did you hear it pihu? (Page 2)

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged

I strongly disagree with you on this one, sorry.Big smile

I feel your thought has a one-sided approach. Put yourselves in Pihu's shoes for a second...some random guy (a GOON, nevertheless) turns up out of the blue and randomly runs after you, had the nerves to come to her home and kidnap her in front of her mami, and then she gets to see her mama stumble through the door, beaten and bruised all over, and the supposed culprit for that is Avdesh Singh Thakur. So what other logic do you expect her to come up with in this situation, for Avi's insane stalker behaviour? She interpreted his actions in the manner in which any flesh-and-blood Woman would've done. At the juncture the show is in presently, you cannot expect a frightened and bewildered young woman to sit back and make intricate clinical calculations on Psycho Goon Behaviour. She did what was expected of her...and i think we the viewers should do well to remember that its as yet unrevealed whether she's Arpita or not. ATM ,she is Pihu with a Capital P. Yes, P-I-H-U. Drill that over.

Edited by krystal_watz - 05 May 2011 at 12:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevisyoga23priya

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Very Well said AparajitaClapClapClap

Bravo!!ClapClap

The last para is beautifully writtenEmbarrassed

I echo ur words dear...wht u said is right...

bt I also echo Swamini di's words...

BenNevisjes_jadeyoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Hey Aparajita Hug

How are you?

Very well written Clap Star Clap Star Clap

I agree with everyone Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Yes in yesterdays epi they was uncontrollable emotions played between Avi and Pihu also there was angst and hatred for Avi from Pihu but when i was updating part 2 my hands were shaking alot and god knows how did i managed it Ouch

without  jess and prashuu support i would have not update it properly Embarrassed

it was best scene between Avi and Pihu Clap

When life starts making sense
The world is upside down again

When Arpi was dead his world was changed over night also he had lost everything but when Pihu came in his life Avi thought that Arpi is back in his life but fate had turned his world up side down and he is still believing that Arpitha his love is back in his life not Pihu and as said before in Nandu di Time Wheel post Love,Fate and Time are clever witch we don't know when we will get trapped in it's net.

I felt really bad when Pihu thought Avi is some kinda lustful jerk but think in her POV that she feels that he is obsessed with her and he can go to any extent to make her his.

I thought this quote suits for Avi when he saw Pihu first time Embarrassed

Looking at you, holding my breath
For once in my life I'm scared to death
I'm taking a chance letting you inside
I'm feeling alive all over again

And if he ever wanted her body why would he do so much melodrama, rather he kidnap her and take her in jungle and do whatsoever low stuff she thought he wanted to do!   

completely agree with you Thumbs Up

If avdesh wanted to rape/molest her he could have done this on the very day when she was in godown! 
Why would he save her?
Why is she forgetting he is a goon and he is much more powerful then her and its not always that whenever she feels like she slaps our dude! As a normal person doesnt she know the rate at which she slaps, if he starts slapping back, what her condition will be!

all i want to say is 

There will come a day
When it all comes falling down
I just can't walk away
I find myself crashing back into you

Hope she will realize his true love one day Embarrassed

If loving someone is a crime then yes AST is a criminal! If fighting the world for your love is a crime, them yes AST is a criminal! If protecting your love from this world is a crime, then yes you can call a saviour a criminal! If seeing you happy and safe is the wish of his every heartbeat, then yes uska allah se dua karna gunah hai! Aur hai wo gunaho ka devta! Kyuki uska har gunah tumse hi shuru hota he aur tumpe hi khatam! Aur jab kisi se pyar karna hi gunah ban jaye aur sari zindagi tanhaiyo ki gawah..to saza-e-dard sunane wali dunia se kya shikwa! Use uske in sabhi gunaho ki saza do par uske pyar ki pavitrata aur gehraai pe sawal mat uthao
thanx

Awesome and no words Approve

Once again Awesome writing Clap Star Clap

love you Hug

Edited by yoga23priya - 05 May 2011 at 1:35am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3-sia-BenNevisfuzzyfacejes_jade-Prashu-

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweeters

great. when will this so called pihu understand avdesh feelings.Cry. this is gettign to much. when will her so called family understand. her so called family are dumb. they have been told the reason for avdesh harassing them and yet they ask for reason. how dumb can u get,Dead

avdesh plz get a photo for this mama and mami who fight like osama bin laden and president bush.ROFL plz use something called common sense. if such situation really arised i wud investigate the reasons and have some pity. poor guy.

cvs we hate pihu. how dare she accuse our avi.
k u wanna be raped come to me i ll do it kindly.Dancing

but dont u dare accuse avi love which is pure as water.Silly
@bold thanx buddy
@red i was wondering the same! When will this "when"come!
@blue yeah i somewhat agree with you! Lals are behaving like lal singh LOL har bat pe pihu's brother loses his calm! Concept hi weak he mami de munne da!

@orange omg you cracked me up! But bush is ex president and laden is dead so i must put up pick of tom and jerry!what say ?

@brown yup! Pyar insan ko kya se kya karwa deta he! Aj sabko lion bhaiyaji pe pity aa rahi he *sigh*   @pink aisa sochna bhi mat! Agar bhaiyaji ko pata chal gaya to he will sing the song "me karu to sala character dheela heROFL"

Edited by SimplyAparajita - 05 May 2011 at 2:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3-sia-BenNevisyoga23priya

SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana141994

time when pihu is going close to avi
nice track by cv's

exactly! Its called smart move! Cvs very smartly changed the track! Yes! One thing is for sure! Pihu's mental and emotional approach will change towards avi after this incident!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisyoga23priya

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
wow well said ,
I missed the epi last night,
But surly will catch it today.
Whatever u said is just true, how can u accuse one for lusting over u when u know that the person has all power to take u n no one can even touch him,
U r slapping him, treating him like a cheap road side romeo, n he again n again saying sorry for no reason, just for the mistake he commited to his wife.
Agree with all ur points.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisyoga23priya

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Nice post,

Avi didn't have to do anything for Arpita, she just dropped into his arms one day and was madly in love with him but Pihu is someone he has to earn especially respect I guess.

Although I tght it was very demeaning of Pihu to offer herself to Avi, thinking he is a scum but she was taken aback by his gesture and speech.  He is the Gunahon ka Devta not a sinner my dear.

It won't be long before she falls in love again LOL I know she will be in denial but it will happen, the leading ladies always fall for the bad boys LOLEmbarrassed

Edited by fuzzyface - 05 May 2011 at 2:46am

-sia-BenNevisyoga23priya

SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sia-

Hey great post AparjithaThumbs Up
thanx
Ditto to this...it had all the elements in the right proportion...a perfect masala epi!! Amazing performances by both TB n AS!!

so true! These 2 are amazing and perfect in acting skills!
'ts really heart-wrenching when Pihu acccuses him to be a lusty sadak vhap gunda..that pain in Avi's eyes...awww she could have just scolded anything else but calling him a lustful jerk!! A bit too much..I mean common that guy is behind u, not even trying to hurt her, being a gunda he could have done anything..but why he is resorting to being loving n soft dat too with guilt??!! Think Pihu..Think!!![/B]
so true! Avi never gave any wrong signals to her in regard of his intention so pihu should atleast not be so typical in her pov regarding goons
Exactly...if a so-called gunda can beat up her mamaji n bhaiya then why is he soft with her..he never asked to spend a night with him!! All he asked was her to forgive him, come him with him as his rightful wife!! So why not try to understand his problem(lloks like Pihu is more inflenced by what she sees rather than doing some mental calculations in mind!!)

so true! Pihu is forgetting that all that glitters is not gold and all that seems low and not of your standard is not always dirty and heartless After seeing Pihu yest I'm even more convinced that she is Arpi but with a memory loss!! THe thing is she's just lost her memory but her soul is intact..I mean deep down arpita also felt the same..She never wanted avi to be a gunda. Pihu has the same prinicples as arpita but the major difference is Arpi was in love with avi n she used to make him understand with love n here Pihu a stranger to him can all do is show her hatred towards avi n his violence!!!

you have a point! But for sure its not arpi with intact memory[B]Even a criminal who's gonna die gets a last chance then not why Avi..Agree that Avdesh has committed mistake, agree that he didn even give a chance for arpi to prove herself, but this does not mean that he shud not be given a chance!! If not so what is the difference b/w Arpi who believed n lived in love n avi who had just started to live in love(I hope I'm making sense here!!)
so true! Love is all about loving your loved ones more deeply even after knowing the sins and mistakes they commited! We hate someone for a single mistake they commit! Then how can we love our selves even after millions of mistakes we commit! The Lal's family must seriously open up their eyes n use their brains!!
oh i just realized they have brains too which they can use in jobs other than mugging up the long speeches they giveLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefille-sia-jes_jadeyoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index