Love! Did you hear it pihu? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by chatterbox

nice one its like tables have turned for avdesh though this ilzaam was uncalled for. at the most she cud hv listend as he keeps calling her arpita

this mama family need to use brains and leave anger and bhashans aside and think why is avdesh still talking about arpita

hopefully they wud realise avdesh is not behind all the drama

so true! Instead of running after police station and all. Use your brains and findout whats up with the name arpita! Why will a goon cry in front of pihu until and unless he is mad! I had no problems with slap and all but accusing his intentions was too torturing despite of knowing that arpita and pihu have same faces and avdesh loves arpita like hell, as bahuji told this to them! Despite of knowing this pihu behaved so irrationally :-(
Originally posted by krystal_watz

I strongly disagree with you on this one, sorry.😃

I feel your thought has a one-sided approach. Put yourselves in Pihu's shoes for a second...some random guy (a GOON, nevertheless) turns up out of the blue and randomly runs after you, had the nerves to come to her home and kidnap her in front of her mami, and then she gets to see her mama stumble through the door, beaten and bruised all over, and the supposed culprit for that is Avdesh Singh Thakur. So what other logic do you expect her to come up with in this situation, for Avi's insane stalker behaviour? She interpreted his actions in the manner in which any flesh-and-blood Woman would've done. At the juncture the show is in presently, you cannot expect a frightened and bewildered young woman to sit back and make intricate clinical calculations on Psycho Goon Behaviour. She did what was expected of her...and i think we the viewers should do well to remember that its as yet unrevealed whether she's Arpita or not. ATM ,she is Pihu with a Capital P. Yes, P-I-H-U. Drill that over.

*reserved* will edit soon
pihus behavior towards av is strange to say the least.
Any girl in her position wd hv gladly allowed her brother & mama to tackle av.
Bt, here she takes the Initiative & publicly abuses the local goon while her family alwaysss stands bac & enjoys the show, Plus her expressions when av is bein held responsible for her familys problems.
       Its as if, she is arpi & thinking - this family which is not mine has saved me, luved me, supported me,(still doin so inspite of all threats & dangers) will not suffer coz of me.   
      And so she starts her slapping & abusing av session.
       If av reacts bac (& does any of the things u hv mentioned any gunda wd hv done to her),       she Wud get/wants a chance to prove tht av is bad & deserves to be hated not luved.
     Her perception abt av has changed, from bein a god to now an animal/goon/pervert/jerk. Why?

Coz he didn't trust u. Ok, reason enuf to hate him & want to hurt bac. Bt, to actually believe the abv,senseless. (so not arpi, she has lived with him for a yr & doesn't know him??).
does arpi feels the need to hurt him so badly?? So much hatred?

Wht I don't understand is why this extreeeme hatred towards av when she knows the real culprit is bj.
      Is this Jst a pretense??(how?)      bt, if yes, shes gone too far.      
     Memory loss,(how),   she Jst has no confusion abt her identity.

(I may be completely wrong, I know.)
     So, whts the real story?
     can we plzzz know Wht is goin on in tht head of arpi/pihu & Can the story move forward.

Edited by mauve - 12 years ago
Originally posted by prash_t

Very Well said Aparajita👏👏👏

Bravo!!👏👏

The last para is beautifully written😳

I echo ur words dear...wht u said is right...

bt I also echo Swamini di's words...

thanks 👏👏 i feel so glad! You liked it! Thanks! Yuppy this issue is bifaced like coin! And every side of coin has its own say! I too agree with her! 😊
[QUOTE=yoga23priya] Hey Aparajita🤗How are you?hi priya di! Me fine! Aap kaise ho?
Very well written👏⭐️thanks di😳👏⭐️👏I agree with everyone👍🏼me too as every coin has two faces!👍🏼Yes in yesterdays epi they wasuncontrollable emotions played between Avi and Pihu also there was angst and hatred for Avifrom Pihu yup! When pihu pulled him in garden there was hatred in her eyes but when avi wraped her vale back around her which was symbolic of her dignity, i could see her heart melting at avi's plea!when i was updating part 2 my hands were shaking alot and god knows how did i managed it to watch is one thing! And to recollect and write that thing again is another thing! Jab watch karna hi avi ki deewaniyo ke liye torture tha to write karna to apke liye aur bhi jyada torture hoga! And i found written update too good:)   it was best scene between Avi and Pihu👏yes it was the best scene When life starts making sense
The world is upside down againso true with a deep meaning! But world is a stage, life is a drama and we guys are just puppets who do what situations ask us to! And the show must go on! You write too good! Arpi was dead his world was changed over night also he had lost everything but whenPihu came in his life.Avi thought that Arpi is back in his life but fate had turned his world up side down and he is still believing that Arpitha his love is back in his life not Pihu andas said before in Nandu di Time Wheel post Love,Fate and Time are clever witch we don't know when we will get trapped in it's net. all these witches took toll over an innocent love story! But then heart can either has place for doubt or for love and both can never survive together! But for avi just repentance to reprimand the unjustice he had done, was not enough! Destiny bluffed him here too! I felt really bad when Pihu thought Avi is some kinda lustful jerk but think in her POV that she feels that he is obsessed with her and he can go to any extent to make her his.but offering herself was no solution as if the guy was not avi and it was rv then she could have faced tough times! Pihu dont judge a book by its cover! Think by heart and not brain! I know i am being a bit selfish here and not practical as this heart and brain thing is not applicable in real life! But then in real life neither the goons are as good and pure hearted like avi! Are they?   I thought this quote suits for Avi when he saw Pihu first time😳Looking at you, holding my breath
For once in my life I'm scared to death
I'm taking a chance letting you inside
I'm feeling alive all over againdi how do you manage to write this beautiful!such a beautiful line! To die completely with no breath is much better than dying thousand times! Where soul taunts you and pleads for death and heart whispers just try once more, may be she forgives you! And it all ends up in being called a lustful jerk and a joke on name of love and humanity all i want to say isThere will come a dayWhen it all comes falling down
I just can't walk away
I find myself crashing back into you[/b] now i an fan of your writing skills! A quote from avi to pihu " tujhse ishq karna meri khata he
har pal tanhai se ladna is dil ko mili saza he
roz ek nayi maut maarna teri adaa he
he tu pas hoke bhi itni dur
mere gunah iski wajah he
tc [/quote]
Originally posted by joliefille

wow well said ,
I missed the epi last night,
But surly will catch it today.
Whatever u said is just true, how can u accuse one for lusting over u when u know that the person has all power to take u n no one can even touch him,
U r slapping him, treating him like a cheap road side romeo, n he again n again saying sorry for no reason, just for the mistake he commited to his wife.
Agree with all ur points.
thanx! Agar aap kisi ka back ground jante nahi ho aur to wo aapke saath kuch zabardasti kare to aap react karo to no probs! But you know his story and still behaving childishly is not expected from a matured girl! I dint mind any of her slaps as they were to be supposed to happen practically too! Yesterday too agar wo use goon and all bulati use push karti use sunati and all to i dint have prob. But judging him as a scoundrel just because he is "bhaiyaji" and passing your verdict after knowing the fact that he is a lover who lost his soulmate who was her kumbh ke mele me seperated twin sister or her ghajini version😆 was hard to digest

Hey Aparajita🤗How are you?hi priya di! Me fine! Aap kaise ho? 

i am fine dear 😳

btw welcome to forum 🤗🤗🤗

Very well written👏⭐️thanks di😳 welcome  🤗 I agree with everyone👍🏼me too as every coin has two faces!👍🏼

Yes in yesterdays epi they wasuncontrollable emotions played between Avi and Pihu also there was angst and hatred for Avifrom Pihu yup! When pihu pulled him in garden there was hatred in her eyes but when avi wraped her vale back around her which was symbolic of her dignity, i could see her heart melting at avi's plea!

Love conquers everything including hate too and you cannot run from love no matter how much you try you will fall more deeply in it 😳

when i was updating part 2 my hands were shaking alot and god knows how did i managed it to watch is one thing! And to recollect and write that thing again is another thing! Jab watch karna hi avi ki deewaniyo ke liye torture tha to write karna to apke liye aur bhi jyada torture hoga! And i found written update too good:)   

thanks dear but i couldn't do it with my jannu Jess and gulab janum Prashuu Support...they only know how much tense and nervous i was but there were alots of  emotional epi that cb di,nandu di,jaz di,prashuu updated it...they deserve all the credits for their work 👏 ⭐️ 👏

as far my update i always say to Jess that i dunno whether i am writing Update or my FF 😆

it was best scene between Avi and Pihu👏yes it was the best scene 

When life starts making sense
The world is upside down again
so true with a deep meaning! But world is a stage, life is a drama and we guys are just puppets who do what situations ask us to! And the show must go on! You write too good! 

Yep i agree with you completely...sometimes situations makes us weak and we don't know how everything slips form our hand.😳

thanks dear but i am not good as everyone also i was going to use this quote for my FF but thought it will suit in your post more.😳

Arpi was dead his world was changed over night also he had lost everything but whenPihu came in his life.Avi thought that Arpi is back in his life but fate had turned his world up side down and he is still believing that Arpitha his love is back in his life not Pihu andas said before in Nandu di Time Wheel post Love,Fate and Time are clever witch we don't know when we will get trapped in it's net. all these witches took toll over an innocent love story! But then heart can either has place for doubt or for love and both can never survive together! But for avi just repentance to reprimand the unjustice he had done, was not enough! Destiny bluffed him here too!

when you love someone the moment you fall in love whole world is against you and you have to fight against everyone also the steps you take is near to death because you desire to live in this world then get ready to die 😳

I felt really bad when Pihu thought Avi is some kinda lustful jerk but think in her POV that she feels that he is obsessed with her and he can go to any extent to make her his.but offering herself was no solution as if the guy was not avi and it was rv then she could have faced tough times! Pihu dont judge a book by its cover! Think by heart and not brain! I know i am being a bit selfish here and not practical as this heart and brain thing is not applicable in real life! But then in real life neither the goons are as good and pure hearted like avi! Are they? 

in real life there are some goons like Avi who are good and pure hearted 😳

this is reason acc to me and already wrote in update post😳

"she is Arpi not Pihu and yesterday my doubt had been confirmed also she knows that Avi is not kind of person who uses women and how much he loves his wife.

if she wants to come to haveli then she has behave rudely and try to act as if she hates him and she knows that if she hurts Avi indirectly BJ will also get hurt and she might do something drastic which might effect her in future and how much she try to ignore and hurt him that much he will become determine to get her back in her life."

I thought this quote suits for Avi when he saw Pihu first time😳

Looking at you, holding my breath
For once in my life I'm scared to death
I'm taking a chance letting you inside
I'm feeling alive all over again

di how do you manage to write this beautiful!such a beautiful line! To die completely with no breath is much better than dying thousand times! Where soul taunts you and pleads for death and heart whispers just try once more, may be she forgives you! And it all ends up in being called a lustful jerk and a joke on name of love and humanity 

if you say i write good then what about you ha ? 😉

@ bold

seriously no words  👏

all i want to say is
There will come a day
When it all comes falling down
I just can't walk away
I find myself crashing back into you

now i an fan of your writing skills!

no dear i am fan of your writing ⭐️ ⭐️

A quote from avi to pihu "

tujhse ishq karna meri khata he
har pal tanhai se ladna is dil ko mili saza he
roz ek nayi maut maarna teri adaa he
he tu pas hoke bhi itni dur
mere gunah iski wajah he

i really loved your quote 😳

When love is not madness, it is not love.  😳

take care dear 😳

Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago
Aparajita,
Wonderful explaination. Although Avi may seem like a criminal to most people, deep down he has the most purest hurt and he is a true hero. His expressions were top-notch.  Even Pihuwas shocked by his emotions, she will always rember this day when she went lower than a gunda and insulte him. Just because he follows her, it does not mean taht he wants to sleep with. Avi believes that she is his wife and he wants to give her the dignity that a wife deserves. He made a great mistake but now he is asking for forgiveness. Only pure souls are capable of forgiving and thus Pihu should forgive him. Even, Ravan got many opportunities to return Sita Mata to Sri Ram and so why could not Avi have the chance to fix his mistake. Mistakes make us human being and thus we must accpet ourt flaws. Avi was devastated by her words. It actually reminded me of Avita's last scene where Avi touches Arpi at random spots and asks where RV touched her. This hurt her badly and now he is suffering a share of his harsh words. Karma gets you back and Avi is now suffering for his wrong doings. But ultimately, avita will reunite. I don't think she has a memory loss but still angry at Avi. But maybe I'm wrong. In the end, BJ will suffer the most.