Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tweeters

great. when will this so called pihu understand avdesh feelings.😭. this is gettign to much. when will her so called family understand. her so called family are dumb. they have been told the reason for avdesh harassing them and yet they ask for reason. how dumb can u get,🀒

avdesh plz get a photo for this mama and mami who fight like osama bin laden and president bush.🀣 plz use something called common sense. if such situation really arised i wud investigate the reasons and have some pity. poor guy.

cvs we hate pihu. how dare she accuse our avi.
k u wanna be raped come to me i ll do it kindly.

but dont u dare accuse avi love which is pure as water.πŸ€ͺ

@bold thanx buddy
@red i was wondering the same! When will this "when"come!
@blue yeah i somewhat agree with you! Lals are behaving like lal singh πŸ˜† har bat pe pihu's brother loses his calm! Concept hi weak he mami de munne da!

@orange omg you cracked me up! But bush is ex president and laden is dead so i must put up pick of tom and jerry!what say ?

@brown yup! Pyar insan ko kya se kya karwa deta he! Aj sabko lion bhaiyaji pe pity aa rahi he *sigh*   @pink aisa sochna bhi mat! Agar bhaiyaji ko pata chal gaya to he will sing the song "me karu to sala character dheela he🀣"Edited by SimplyAparajita - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sana141994

time when pihu is going close to avi

nice track by cv's

exactly! Its called smart move! Cvs very smartly changed the track! Yes! One thing is for sure! Pihu's mental and emotional approach will change towards avi after this incident!
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow well said ,
I missed the epi last night,
But surly will catch it today.
Whatever u said is just true, how can u accuse one for lusting over u when u know that the person has all power to take u n no one can even touch him,
U r slapping him, treating him like a cheap road side romeo, n he again n again saying sorry for no reason, just for the mistake he commited to his wife.
Agree with all ur points.
fuzzyface thumbnail
Nice post,

Avi didn't have to do anything for Arpita, she just dropped into his arms one day and was madly in love with him but Pihu is someone he has to earn especially respect I guess.

Although I tght it was very demeaning of Pihu to offer herself to Avi, thinking he is a scum but she was taken aback by his gesture and speech.  He is the Gunahon ka Devta not a sinner my dear.

It won't be long before she falls in love again πŸ˜† I know she will be in denial but it will happen, the leading ladies always fall for the bad boys πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Edited by fuzzyface - 12 years ago
[QUOTE=-sia-] Hey great post AparjithaπŸ‘πŸΌ
thanx
Ditto to this...it had all the elements in the right proportion...a perfect masala epi!! Amazing performances by both TB n AS!!

so true! These 2 are amazing and perfect in acting skills!
'ts really heart-wrenching when Pihu acccuses him to be a lusty sadak vhap gunda..that pain in Avi's eyes...awww she could have just scolded anything else but calling him a lustful jerk!! A bit too much..I mean common that guy is behind u, not even trying to hurt her, being a gunda he could have done anything..but why he is resorting to being loving n soft dat too with guilt??!! Think Pihu..Think!!![/B]
so true! Avi never gave any wrong signals to her in regard of his intention so pihu should atleast not be so typical in her pov regarding goons
Exactly...if a so-called gunda can beat up her mamaji n bhaiya then why is he soft with her..he never asked to spend a night with him!! All he asked was her to forgive him, come him with him as his rightful wife!! So why not try to understand his problem(lloks like Pihu is more inflenced by what she sees rather than doing some mental calculations in mind!!)

so true! Pihu is forgetting that all that glitters is not gold and all that seems low and not of your standard is not always dirty and heartless After seeing Pihu yest I'm even more convinced that she is Arpi but with a memory loss!! THe thing is she's just lost her memory but her soul is intact..I mean deep down arpita also felt the same..She never wanted avi to be a gunda. Pihu has the same prinicples as arpita but the major difference is Arpi was in love with avi n she used to make him understand with love n here Pihu a stranger to him can all do is show her hatred towards avi n his violence!!!

you have a point! But for sure its not arpi with intact memory[B]Even a criminal who's gonna die gets a last chance then not why Avi..Agree that Avdesh has committed mistake, agree that he didn even give a chance for arpi to prove herself, but this does not mean that he shud not be given a chance!! If not so what is the difference b/w Arpi who believed n lived in love n avi who had just started to live in love(I hope I'm making sense here!!)
so true! Love is all about loving your loved ones more deeply even after knowing the sins and mistakes they commited! We hate someone for a single mistake they commit! Then how can we love our selves even after millions of mistakes we commit! The Lal's family must seriously open up their eyes n use their brains!!
oh i just realized they have brains too which they can use in jobs other than mugging up the long speeches they giveπŸ˜†[/quote]
Originally posted by: danno

i think ab pata chalega
arpi/pihu ko ki avi kya hai
ab avi nahi balko woh uske peeche dhoodegi🀣

haha! Ye dunia badi gol he! Jaha se start karte he ghum fir ke wahi aa jate he. Angreji of bole to back to square one. Now avi and pihu ki car reverse gear me chalegi. Avi in front followed by pihu! I am loving it!
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swamini5

Hi Aparajita

Good wriitng dearπŸ‘

Arpita's behaviour to some extent is justified.

If you can recall the terrace episode...the way Avi insulted her calling her characterless,accusing her of spending night with another man and afterwards also he never made an effort of looking out for her.Only after Shika proved Arpita innocence he realised his mistake.

Why he did not listen to his heart.??????

Come on why she should  not think that he is after her body,as per her if   AVI  would have had true feelings he would have forgiven her.. he didn't  even give her a chance for  explaination  she fell on his feet for forgiveness.😑

Nice post Aparajita 😊 (sorry 4got 2 say πŸ˜­ )

Me also agree  wid u swamini...

I feel bad 4 Avi being treated like dis but watever is happening is due 2 his doing... Even HE accused Arpi of smth so LOW n cheap n questioning her character (which is very BIG 4 a women) inspite of HIM sayng dat he luvs her n trusts her n she wud never make any mistake n all...but still he doubted her  (ok, thngs were manipulated by Bhootni 4 him n he believed wat he saw ) But wen u say LUV n TRUST then u hv a conscious which says dat SHE CANNOT DO DIS but his luv n trust were not dat strong n so he did accuse her n did not give her a chance 2 prove herself Right despite her begging 4 a chance n sayng dat she did not do anythng ...

So why is Pihu blamed despite not knowing anythng abt him (only d fact dat he lost his wife n luved her a lot ) n being Pihu she does not LUV him n since she has come 2 Lallanpur she has seen his Gunda side n then thngs happening wid her n her family coz of him...wat does 1 expect her 2 do ...think why is he doing dis (despite d reason dat she is Arpi's look alike...which dey know still keep askng ...Cv's Cv's Bigger BHAINSBUDDHI's πŸ˜‘😑 ) or take him 2 d doc or putting him in an asylum ... yaar ek gunda kisi ko pareshan karta hai toh will u b finding his history of such behaviour or punish him or complain 2 police against him ??????????

If u say dat if luvng someone, keeping d person safe , etc. is crime then Avi is a Criminal then wat do u call 4 wat Arpi had gone through 4 luvng Avi,  wantng 2 keep him safe , not wantng him 2 go 2 d crime world again...wat had she done 2 deserve it ... A PUNSIHMENT 2 LUV a criminal / gunda ...She gave her Life 4 him 😭😭 (v know she wud b back in haveli soon n wud make Bhootni go Bonkers πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
Edited by coolguy3 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Cuty16

Nice one dear,
these days we all gkdians are somewhat angry wid pihu/arpi.
And the way she is treating our sweet avi what else we can do wid her but i liked that garden scene a lot and happy that after creating the hatrik of slaps she had not again slapped avi.

But may be after avi's explanation she could understands his real feeling.

yuppy! Somewhat angry he! I was thinking the same! Chalo good he! Pihu ko fish pakadne, dance karne, slap karne, pull karne[when she pulls avi in garden! Omg kya strength thi! Avi bhi hil gaya tha]. Pihu ko strip tease vi karna ata he..πŸ˜†. Jokes apart! I too loved the scene
Originally posted by: swamini5

Hi Aparajita

</div>
Good wriitng dearπŸ‘

Arpita's behaviour to some extent is justified.

If you can recall the terrace episode...the way Avi insulted her calling her characterless,accusing her of spending night with another man and afterwards also he never made an effort of looking out for her.Only after Shika proved Arpita innocence he realised his mistake.

Why he did not listen to his heart.??????

Come on why she should not think that he is after her body,as per her if AVI would have had true feelings he would have forgiven her.. he didn't even give her a chancefor explaination she fell on his feet for forgiveness.😑

<div>

thanx swamini di! I somewhat agree with you! But we are just puppets of hands of situations sometimes! Sometimes situations force us to see what we dont wan2! Yes avi was wrong in past! But if any other guy in his place was forced to see all this without any justification what else could he do! He tried to ask arpita whats wrong but this stupid bhauji always tried to make things more complicated! But he was wrong! And he willl always be blamed for judging a book by its cover! All i wan2 say is. If the girl is arpi with intact memory then she knows that avi knew one half of the story! And he should be punished for that only! When a relationship gets complicated you must pull the string tight so that the other end rushes towards you! But dont pull it so tightly that it breaks! Excess of everything is dangerous and it implies on both of them ! If every love story and relation goes on for tit for tat then there can never be a relation with strong foundation! Whosoever is wrong in this! I am not taking anyone's side! But its better to bend to save a relation rather than getting it axed! As in this "you were wrong so i will wrong you" story both will end up hurting themselves! Sorry if hurt youEdited by SimplyAparajita - 12 years ago
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post Aparajita!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yesterday's episode was really a high voltage drama...& I am also feeling sorry for Avi...
I also wonder why don't Pihu or mamaji's family try to dig deep inside to know the whole truth...He always calls her Arpita...& it's time they start thinking abt his side of story too..

But as Nandini dii said in one of posts dat we are seeing a "Time wheel"...Avdesh didn't give Arpita a chance to speak or prove herself...& the same situation comes back to him...where they are not giving him a chance to speak..

I guess now Pihu will start thinking abt him after his act of covering her with duppata...& will come to knw abt the pure & innocent love dat he has for Arpita..[not Pihu]😳😳

Please don't say dat she is not Arpita...I want AVITA lovestory
❀️❀️

Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

If loving someone is a crime then yes AST is a criminal! If fighting the world for your love is a crime, them yes AST is a criminal! If protecting your love from this world is a crime, then yes you can call a saviour a criminal! If seeing you happy and safe is the wish of his every heartbeat, then yes uska allah se dua karna gunah hai! Aur hai wo gunaho ka devta! Kyuki uska har gunah tumse hi shuru hota he aur tumpe hi khatam! Aur jab kisi se pyar karna hi gunah ban jaye aur sari zindagi tanhaiyo ki gawah..to saza-e-dard sunane wali dunia se kya shikwa! Use uske in sabhi gunaho ki saza do par uske pyar ki pavitrata aur gehraai pe sawal mat uthao
thanx

This one is beautiful...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
I loved it...Brilliantly written..πŸ‘πŸ‘
I completely agree with it..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by jes_jade - 12 years ago