India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Love! Did you hear it pihu?

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Yesterday's epi was a high voltage typical drama with all the elements of indian show! Tears, pain, love, sacrifice, plotting, scheming, fights, pushing, sarcasm every thing! But i am not to discuss all this with ya all!

For me and yes for all of us the best scene was garden scene of avdesh and pihu!

Sometimes i feel sorry for avi! The worst thing for a guy is being accused by his lady love and that too by calling him "a lustful jerk"!

The moment she said this i personally felt like slapping her!

She knew that avi's wife and her have same faces[even pihu was told this]

she knew avi is obsessed with arpita.   

The girl knows that biggest goon around the town is bhaiyaji.

And if he ever wanted her body why would he do so much melodrama, rather he kidnap her and take her in jungle and do whatsoever low stuff she thought he wanted to do!   

Either she has never valued love in her life or she purposely dunn wan2 value it!

We know your mamaji was beaten up by goons who were so called "bhaiyaji's goons" . We know that you were unnecessarily disturbed by jerks.

And your accusations could have been justified for this!

But when a guy comes to keep his point of view about the random musings then why the hell your justice-loving family who worships law is not giving a chance to that guy to speak!

If avdesh wanted to rape/molest her he could have done this on the very day when she was in godown!
Why would he save her?
Why is she forgetting he is a goon and he is much more powerful then her and its not always that whenever she feels like she slaps our dude! As a normal person doesnt she know the rate at which she slaps, if he starts slapping back, what her condition will be!

She called him low rated!she cant be arpi!
Avi was hero today! Dint she look in his eyes when she threw her dupatta away

the pain was tearing our hearts apart!

If loving someone is a crime then yes AST is a criminal! If fighting the world for your love is a crime, them yes AST is a criminal! If protecting your love from this world is a crime, then yes you can call a saviour a criminal! If seeing you happy and safe is the wish of his every heartbeat, then yes uska allah se dua karna gunah hai! Aur hai wo gunaho ka devta! Kyuki uska har gunah tumse hi shuru hota he aur tumpe hi khatam! Aur jab kisi se pyar karna hi gunah ban jaye aur sari zindagi tanhaiyo ki gawah..to saza-e-dard sunane wali dunia se kya shikwa! Use uske in sabhi gunaho ki saza do par uske pyar ki pavitrata aur gehraai pe sawal mat uthao
thanx

P.s. I am only responsible for what i say and not for what you understand! Its soully my POV. Sorry if offended someone as offence unintended! Do comment Smile

Edited by SimplyAparajita - 04 May 2011 at 8:44pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

--Lalz--coolguy3-sia-_nandiniCuty16msmarpleBenNevisfuzzyfaceSidda8-Prashu-chatterboxRoshni.yoga23priyasmile.sara

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Noone intrestedLOL ottay
--ambar-- IF-Rockerz
--ambar--
--ambar--

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
time when pihu is going close to avi
nice track by cv's

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisyoga23priya

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Hey great post Aparjitha Thumbs Up

Yesterday's epi was a high voltage typical drama with all the elements of indian show! Tears, pain, love, sacrifice, plotting, scheming, fights, pushing, sarcasm every thing! Ditto to this...it had all the elements in the right proportion...a perfect masala epi!!

For me and yes for all of us the best scene was garden scene of avdesh and pihu! Yup..that scene was really poignant!! Amazing performances by both TB n AS!!

Sometimes i feel sorry for avi! The worst thing for a guy is being accused by his lady love and that too by calling him "a lustful jerk"! 'ts really heart-wrenching when Pihu acccuses him to be a lusty sadak vhap gunda..that pain in Avi's eyes...awww

The moment she said this i personally felt like slapping her! Absolutely the same...dat's what I felt too..I mean she could have just scolded anything else but calling him a lustful jerk!! A bit too much..I mean common that guy is behind u, not even trying to hurt her, being a gunda he could have done anything..but why he is resorting to being loving n soft dat too with guilt??!! Think Pihu..Think!!!

She knew that avi's wife and her have same faces[even pihu was told this]  she knew avi is obsessed with arpita. The girl knows that biggest goon around the town is bhaiyaji. And if he ever wanted her body why would he do so much melodrama, rather he kidnap her and take her in jungle and do whatsoever low stuff she thought he wanted to do!   Exactly...if a so-called gunda can beat up her mamaji n bhaiya then why is he soft with her..he never asked to spend a night with him!! All he asked was her to forgive him, come him with him as his rightful wife!! So why not try to understand his problem(lloks like Pihu is more inflenced by what she sees rather than doing some mental calculations in mind!!)

Either she has never valued love in her life or she purposely dunn wan2 value it! After seeing Pihu yest I'm even more convinced that she is Arpi but with a memory loss!! THe thing is she's just lost her memory but her soul is intact..I mean deep down arpita also felt the same..She never wanted avi to be a gunda. Pihu has the same prinicples as arpita but the major difference is Arpi was in love with avi n she used to make him understand with love n here Pihu a stranger to him can all do is show her hatred towards avi n his violence!!!

We know your mamaji was beaten up by goons who were so called "bhaiyaji's goons" . We know that you were unnecessarily disturbed by jerks. And your accusations could have been justified for this! But when a guy comes to keep his point of view about the random musings then why the hell your justice-loving family who worships law is not giving a chance to that guy to speak!  Even a criminal who's gonna die gets a last chance then not why Avi..Agree that Avdesh has committed mistake, agree that he didn even give a chance for arpi to prove herself, but this does not mean that he shud not be given a chance!! If not so what is the difference b/w Arpi who believed n lived in love n avi who had just started to live in love(I hope I'm making sense here!!) The Lal's family must seriously open up their eyes n use their brains!!

If avdesh wanted to rape/molest her he could have done this on the very day when she was in godown!
Why would he save her?
Why is she forgetting he is a goon and he is much more powerful then her and its not always that whenever she feels like she slaps our dude! As a normal person doesnt she know the rate at which she slaps, if he starts slapping back, what her condition will be! LOL!!

She called him low rated!she cant be arpi! I've already contradicted this point n explained why so!! Tongue
Avi was hero today!! He was amazing!!! His expressions of pain,sadness,guilt,loneliness was just too good Day Dreaming  Mr ashish u rocked the epi today with ypour flawless performance!! Avi was our hero, is n will continue to be so Embarrassed

Dint she look in his eyes when she threw her dupatta away the pain was tearing our hearts apart!...I agree..for the first time during that scene when Avdesh talks to Pihu,then leaves n cries, even I cried...Tears just flowed down ma cheeks..very senti.. Cry

If loving someone is a crime then yes AST is a criminal! If fighting the world for your love is a crime, them yes AST is a criminal! If protecting your love from this world is a crime, then yes you can call a saviour a criminal! If seeing you happy and safe is the wish of his every heartbeat, then yes uska allah se dua karna gunah hai! Aur hai wo gunaho ka devta! Kyuki uska har gunah tumse hi shuru hota he aur tumpe hi khatam! Aur jab kisi se pyar karna hi gunah ban jaye aur sari zindagi tanhaiyo ki gawah..to saza-e-dard sunane wali dunia se kya shikwa! Use uske in sabhi gunaho ki saza do par uske pyar ki pavitrata aur gehraai pe sawal mat uthao  
  Loved this part!!!  Beautifully written... ClapNo more words to describe it ...Well said Clap

thanx  Thanks a lot yaar for taking out time , jotting down all this n sharing with us...loved the entire post  Hug

Edited by -sia- - 04 May 2011 at 10:51pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Cuty16_nandiniBenNevisSidda8yoga23priya-Prashu-

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
i think ab pata chalega
arpi/pihu ko ki avi kya hai
ab avi nahi balko woh uske peeche dhoodegiROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cuty16BenNevisyoga23priya

Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Nice one dear,
these days we all gkdians are somewhat angry wid pihu/arpi.
And the way she is treating our sweet avi what else we can do wid her but i liked that garden scene a lot and happy that after creating the hatrik of slaps she had not again slapped avi.

But may be after avi's explanation she could understands his real feeling.

--Lalz--BenNevisyoga23priya

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Hi Aparajita

Good wriitng dearClap

Arpita's behaviour to some extent is justified.

If you can recall the terrace episode...the way Avi insulted her calling her characterless,accusing her of spending night with another man and afterwards also he never made an effort of looking out for her.Only after Shika proved Arpita innocence he realised his mistake.

Why he did not listen to his heart.??????

Come on why she should  not think that he is after her body,as per her if   AVI  would have had true feelings he would have forgiven her.. he didn't  even give her a chance for  explaination  she fell on his feet for forgiveness.Angry

Edited by swamini5 - 04 May 2011 at 10:34pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jessica10--Lalz--coolguy3chista_nandiniBenNevisyoga23priya-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
nice one  its like tables have turned for avdesh though this ilzaam was uncalled for. at the most she cud hv listend as he keeps calling her arpita

this mama family need to use brains and  leave anger and bhashans aside and think why is avdesh still talking about arpita

hopefully they wud realise avdesh is not behind all the drama

coolguy3-Prashu-yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index