Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Wow Teacher👍🏼 - truly amazing for someone who does not undertsand Hindi to once again articulate so well👏👏👏 

Yes - the song & beast are wanting to break their fast by each other, but if you ask me "is that what I wish for?"  My answer would No👎🏼, as I would prefer for them to devour each other to their content.☺️ 

Come on Maaneet⭐️ - Trash that food & water which has too many preservatives in it😆😆😆

Sick to your own organically-grown & well-prepared recipe:
FightingOverOneDecision  WantingATearingEncounterRomantically😍

Credit for this pic goes to none other than Shinus⭐️
someone tell mishty...to remember the bio lesson on food as a way to awaken other desires...this is only the begining of the feast...btw...love it when they put their hands/fingures on eachothers lips...another bio lesson comes to mind...
Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago
Originally posted by drdee142

Hmmm...mmm Sylvia, that sounds so beautiful and poetic, now quite impatient to see our love birds in action, wonder how they'll convert their wishes and their challenge to each other into reality, it'll really be interesting to watch this 😊

hey dee...i love it when maan and geet feed each other...it is very satisfying😉...i'm sure they will creat a diversion of sorts and maaneet will go hide somewhere and feast...
Originally posted by acjanfeb1

sounds so beautiful and poetic .loved it .

thank you 🤗
Originally posted by serenelove

😍Let's see what they will do.

yeah lets see...i'm looking forward to some good food and a very hungry maaneet 😉
Originally posted by dewdropred

very well written dear ... U R right ... Maan will fast 4 geet & geet will fast 4 maan & they will break each other's fast ...

that's it in a nut shell 😆
Originally posted by riza792

Only his hands are allowed to carress her body😍😍...How sweet Syl!
But when is he going to start all the carressing and...☺️...ahem...carressing☺️☺️...
If I am this desperate...imagine how desterate Geet must be!🤢

someone tell rosh...this is the build up...at somepoint the beast will just unleash all his raw desire...and our sweet song will have no more objections😳
Somebody tell Syl that I will not listen until she tells me herself!🤔
twinie jaan control yourself jaan.. i know u are missing warm milk now..

and sargeant i just edited my post.. sorry, bad net connection, and i could not edit it for long..

someone tell rosh...i know she heard me when i was passing the message along😆

Originally posted by zaara25

Awesome writing again sargeant.. i don think i need to say anything more.. u have already said everything i felt about the episode...

for the first time our song will hold kc for her beast...

yes its her first time for maan and its a significant event in her life as she takes the fast for the man she loved most and for his long life..

and not one to be outdone in regards to demonstrations of love...the beast too will hold kc for our song...

of course maan has always showered his mishty with love and his love is beyond the sky limits.. so its obvious he will fast with her..

he has set her a stage and went in search for her dress...

oh sargeant i loved the way that maan was trying the sarees on to show geet and how geet was conversing with him, totally oblivious of the world surrounding them.. such is their love for each other..

as her body only his hands are allowed to caress...

of course only maan is allowed to touch her and munda is quite obsessed about no one else touching her.. but im waiting when he will carress her with right..😳

and he will break her kc as it is his exclusive right...in like only by her hand will he take his first bite...

actually im with mama on this.. i think its time he breaks all boundaries to possess geet fully.. its the right to touch her that many of us waiting for him to fufill.. not the right to feed her to break her fast..😃

Beautiful analysis of the episode sargeant..

u deserve nothing less than an award for this..👏

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

wow...such a thorough analysis of my little blurb...well done👏...you get an A+++++++++++++++++ again for this!