RAGA's Makeup, Behaviour and Dialogues

JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I find both of their makeup very painful, and dialogues very silly.  They are trying to make MIK look three years younger, so changed his hairstyle and put extra makeup on his face.  That made his face lose its natural charm.  I don't even want to mention the choice of Gauri's loud green sari, plus her long oily braid, and old-fashioned makeup (too much powder and lipstick).  Binny has such a cute face that got totally overshadowed by this heavy dose of makeup.  On top of it Rudra's strange behavior (sleeping next to Gauri who is nothing but a naukrani to him, eating fruits together, lighting fire, wrapping shawl around her, touching her), at the same time his LOVE MANIA for Pihu, make him look like a MADMAN to me; no person in a stable mental state will do this for a girl he does not love. And then the dialogues he says and questions he asks are so SILLY.  In fact, all the characters look fake to me.  They are not even half good for children.

Two months ago, I personally posted blogs to try and save this show.  Now I am so fed up with this stupid story, that it is no more FUNNY.

Anyway, my apologies to the diehard fans if I have hurt your feelings.  It was not my intention to do so, I LOVED this show, and expected a lot from it, and it pains me that they have turned it into a joke.  
Edited by trinaroy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@trinaroy - I come from the same place as you, has always wanted this show to do good. Now it is just a joke to me. The only difference is you dont find it funny, I find it damn funny. I have a laugh every day at the silly dialogues and senseless scenes they show.

Rudr sleeping next to Gauri was just ðŸ¤£

I hope by the end of this show the writers realize that this not the right field for them and just quit and never try another show again.
Edited by Rach1 - 12 years ago
jyot_puja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trinaroy

I find both of their makeup very painful, and dialogues very silly. They are trying to make MIK look three years younger, so changed his hairstyle and put extra makeup on his face. That made his face lose its natural charm. I don't even want to mention the choice of Gauri's loud green sari, plus her long oily braid, and old-fashioned makeup (too much powder and lipstick). Binny has such a cute face that got totally overshadowed by this heavy dose of makeup. On top of it Rudra's strange behavior (sleeping next to Gauri who is nothing but a naukrani to him, eating fruits together, lighting fire, wrapping shawl around her, touching her), at the same time his LOVE MANIA for Pihu, make him look like a MADMAN to me; no person in a stable mental state will do this for a girl he does not love. And then the dialogues he says and questions he asks are so SILLY. In fact, all the characters look fake to me. They are not even half good for children.

Two months ago, I personally posted blogs to try and save this show. Now I am so fed up with this stupid story, that it is no more FUNNY.

Anyway, my apologies to the diehard fans if I have hurt your feelings. It was not my intention to do so, I LOVED this show, and expected a lot from it, and it pains me that they have turned it into a joke.

When read this, felt like each words are coming from my own heart.

Amrita0901 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I find both of their makeup very painful, and dialogues very silly. They are trying to make MIK look three years younger, so changed his hairstyle and put extra makeup on his face. That made his face lose its natural charm. I don't even want to mention the choice of Gauri's loud green sari, plus her long oily braid, and old-fashioned makeup (too much powder and lipstick). Binny has such a cute face that got totally overshadowed by this heavy dose of makeup. On top of it Rudra's strange behavior (sleeping next to Gauri who is nothing but a naukrani to him, eating fruits together, lighting fire, wrapping shawl around her, touching her), at the same time his LOVE MANIA for Pihu, make him look like a MADMAN to me; no person in a stable mental state will do this for a girl he does not love. And then the dialogues he says and questions he asks are so SILLY. In fact, all the characters look fake to me. They are not even half good for children.

Two months ago, I personally posted blogs to try and save this show. Now I am so fed up with this stupid story, that it is no more FUNNY.

Anyway, my apologies to the diehard fans if I have hurt your feelings. It was not my intention to do so, I LOVED this show, and expected a lot from it, and it pains me that they have turned it into a joke.

Gauri i don't even know what do say they make her look like she really is a maid. Yea Rudra sleeping with a stranger was so bizarre from his character in the beginning and how his character is know is totally different but then again we have to understand that he doesn't remember anything. Sometimes I feel like they make him look really childish by the things he says too but it's funny and cute.I still watch this show for MIK wish the show had some logic :(
Edited by Amrita0901 - 12 years ago
JuhiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rach1

@trinaroy - I come from the same place as you, has always wanted this show to do good. Now it is just a joke to me. The only difference is you dont find it funny, I find it damn funny. I have a laugh every day at the silly dialogues and senseless scenes they show.

Rudr sleeping next to Gauri was just ðŸ¤£

I hope by the end of this show the writers realize that this not the right field for them and just quit and never try another show again.

I used to laugh at it before, but not anymore.  It is not a comedy.  It is supposedly a serious story - so watching this senseless and brainless drama seems like a waste of time, despite my admiration for MIK. I guess I will now watch RMJ, the only show left for me.  That story has become quite interesting.  no wonder their TRPs are going up.
JuhiR thumbnail

When read this, felt like each words are coming from my own heart.

You know I wrote it from my heart - I am so very disappointed that a beautiful love story got butchered like this.
Edited by trinaroy - 12 years ago
JuhiR thumbnail
Sometimes I feel like they make him look really childish by the things he says too...hmmm I still watch this show only for MIK he deserves so much better than this show that lacks so much logic :(

I also watch it for MIK.  But they are now making him act in the role of a 16 year old immature lover boy smitten by the love bug, and this role does not suit him; you would think that they will show a gradually transformed Rudra, from a reckless lover to a serious, responsible, sincere human being.  Instead of that, they gave us this immature childish half-wit character.  
Amrita0901 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I also watch it for MIK. But they are now making him act in the role of a 16 year old immature lover boy smitten by the love bug, and this role does not suit him; you would think that they will show a gradually transformed Rudra, from a reckless lover to a serious, responsible, sincere human being. Instead of that, they gave us this immature childish half-wit character.

Honestly I think most people watch it just for him...I love the way you just described Rudra haha🤣 it doesn't make any sense in the beginning he didn't act like this at all so why now but I love this side of Rudta haven't seen him this happy in a long time.
Edited by Amrita0901 - 12 years ago
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with you R sleeping near G was really weird. She's supposed to be married for God sake ! I didn't expect this from R.
But, I'll continue to watch this show for MIK cause he's my all time favorite,  and his chemistry with Binny.