India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RAGA's Makeup, Behaviour and Dialogues

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
I find both of their makeup very painful, and dialogues very silly.  They are trying to make MIK look three years younger, so changed his hairstyle and put extra makeup on his face.  That made his face lose its natural charm.  I don't even want to mention the choice of Gauri's loud green sari, plus her long oily braid, and old-fashioned makeup (too much powder and lipstick).  Binny has such a cute face that got totally overshadowed by this heavy dose of makeup.  On top of it Rudra's strange behavior (sleeping next to Gauri who is nothing but a naukrani to him, eating fruits together, lighting fire, wrapping shawl around her, touching her), at the same time his LOVE MANIA for Pihu, make him look like a MADMAN to me; no person in a stable mental state will do this for a girl he does not love. And then the dialogues he says and questions he asks are so SILLY.  In fact, all the characters look fake to me.  They are not even half good for children.

Two months ago, I personally posted blogs to try and save this show.  Now I am so fed up with this stupid story, that it is no more FUNNY.

Anyway, my apologies to the diehard fans if I have hurt your feelings.  It was not my intention to do so, I LOVED this show, and expected a lot from it, and it pains me that they have turned it into a joke.  

Edited by trinaroy - 04 May 2011 at 8:47pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrita0901zaara10jyot_puja--AiSha--ThamesriverOrientalDancerShineonALUJNA21

Shineon IF-Rockerz
Shineon
Shineon

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

@trinaroy - I come from the same place as you, has always wanted this show to do good. Now it is just a joke to me. The only difference is you dont find it funny, I find it damn funny. I have a laugh every day at the silly dialogues and senseless scenes they show.

Rudr sleeping next to Gauri was just ROFL

I hope by the end of this show the writers realize that this not the right field for them and just quit and never try another show again.

Edited by Rach1 - 04 May 2011 at 8:49pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrita0901jyot_pujaJuhiR--AiSha--ThamesriverOrientalDancerDarine1980

jyot_puja Senior Member
jyot_puja
jyot_puja

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trinaroy

I find both of their makeup very painful, and dialogues very silly. They are trying to make MIK look three years younger, so changed his hairstyle and put extra makeup on his face. That made his face lose its natural charm. I don't even want to mention the choice of Gauri's loud green sari, plus her long oily braid, and old-fashioned makeup (too much powder and lipstick). Binny has such a cute face that got totally overshadowed by this heavy dose of makeup. On top of it Rudra's strange behavior (sleeping next to Gauri who is nothing but a naukrani to him, eating fruits together, lighting fire, wrapping shawl around her, touching her), at the same time his LOVE MANIA for Pihu, make him look like a MADMAN to me; no person in a stable mental state will do this for a girl he does not love. And then the dialogues he says and questions he asks are so SILLY. In fact, all the characters look fake to me. They are not even half good for children.

Two months ago, I personally posted blogs to try and save this show. Now I am so fed up with this stupid story, that it is no more FUNNY.

Anyway, my apologies to the diehard fans if I have hurt your feelings. It was not my intention to do so, I LOVED this show, and expected a lot from it, and it pains me that they have turned it into a joke.

When read this, felt like each words are coming from my own heart.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JuhiROrientalDancer

Amrita0901 Groupbie
Amrita0901
Amrita0901

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged

I find both of their makeup very painful, and dialogues very silly. They are trying to make MIK look three years younger, so changed his hairstyle and put extra makeup on his face. That made his face lose its natural charm. I don't even want to mention the choice of Gauri's loud green sari, plus her long oily braid, and old-fashioned makeup (too much powder and lipstick). Binny has such a cute face that got totally overshadowed by this heavy dose of makeup. On top of it Rudra's strange behavior (sleeping next to Gauri who is nothing but a naukrani to him, eating fruits together, lighting fire, wrapping shawl around her, touching her), at the same time his LOVE MANIA for Pihu, make him look like a MADMAN to me; no person in a stable mental state will do this for a girl he does not love. And then the dialogues he says and questions he asks are so SILLY. In fact, all the characters look fake to me. They are not even half good for children.

Two months ago, I personally posted blogs to try and save this show. Now I am so fed up with this stupid story, that it is no more FUNNY.

Anyway, my apologies to the diehard fans if I have hurt your feelings. It was not my intention to do so, I LOVED this show, and expected a lot from it, and it pains me that they have turned it into a joke.

Gauri i don't even know what do say they make her look like she really is a maid. Yea Rudra sleeping with a stranger was so bizarre from his character in the beginning and how his character is know is totally different but then again we have to understand that he doesn't remember anything. Sometimes I feel like they make him look really childish by the things he says too but it's funny and cute.I still watch this show for MIK wish the show had some logic :(

Edited by Amrita0901 - 05 May 2011 at 1:10pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jyot_pujaJuhiRjakrOrientalDancerDarine1980

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rach1

@trinaroy - I come from the same place as you, has always wanted this show to do good. Now it is just a joke to me. The only difference is you dont find it funny, I find it damn funny. I have a laugh every day at the silly dialogues and senseless scenes they show.

Rudr sleeping next to Gauri was just ROFL

I hope by the end of this show the writers realize that this not the right field for them and just quit and never try another show again.

I used to laugh at it before, but not anymore.  It is not a comedy.  It is supposedly a serious story - so watching this senseless and brainless drama seems like a waste of time, despite my admiration for MIK. I guess I will now watch RMJ, the only show left for me.  That story has become quite interesting.  no wonder their TRPs are going up.

jyot_pujaOrientalDancer

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged

When read this, felt like each words are coming from my own heart.

You know I wrote it from my heart - I am so very disappointed that a beautiful love story got butchered like this.

Edited by trinaroy - 05 May 2011 at 12:34am

jyot_pujaOrientalDancer

JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Sometimes I feel like they make him look really childish by the things he says too...hmmm I still watch this show only for MIK he deserves so much better than this show that lacks so much logic :(

I also watch it for MIK.  But they are now making him act in the role of a 16 year old immature lover boy smitten by the love bug, and this role does not suit him; you would think that they will show a gradually transformed Rudra, from a reckless lover to a serious, responsible, sincere human being.  Instead of that, they gave us this immature childish half-wit character.  

jyot_pujaOrientalDancer

Amrita0901 Groupbie
Amrita0901
Amrita0901

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged

I also watch it for MIK. But they are now making him act in the role of a 16 year old immature lover boy smitten by the love bug, and this role does not suit him; you would think that they will show a gradually transformed Rudra, from a reckless lover to a serious, responsible, sincere human being. Instead of that, they gave us this immature childish half-wit character.

Honestly I think most people watch it just for him...I love the way you just described Rudra hahaROFL it doesn't make any sense in the beginning he didn't act like this at all so why now but I love this side of Rudta haven't seen him this happy in a long time.

Edited by Amrita0901 - 05 May 2011 at 1:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyot_pujaJuhiRDarine1980

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index