Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Melodrama kills the seriousness (Page 3)

.aastha. Goldie
.aastha.
.aastha.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by FLGators

Originally posted by _charu_

nahi Sari...i agree with the topic maker that serious track like these should be dealt with more sensitivity rather than "rajshri style" of handling it..like they showed naitik..he was worried for her more than anyone else but he showed restraint, worry, fearfulness , courage, positive attitude all at one time...he didn't give up till the last moment...Akshara was brilliant, no doubt about that..all her scenes were well done and not OTT...Singhania's were fine, their reaction was justifiable although they were equally worried..vishambhar was perfect,  Clap rightly portrayed the feelings of a father...so was Shaurya

all the songs which were played in the background didnt match the scenes...one of them was played when akshara was leaving her sasural LOL the situations were totally different..then there was "sunai deti thi khamoshi ki sada" .why r they playing these songs ! or i missed the point Confused 

yest. they were on the borderline of absurdity...both r sending blank sms's Shocked how idiotic can it get? at least write something in case 1% it reaches the concerned person ! dadi doing some weird ramayan+YRKKH combo paath ..i find varsha & paltan crying very artificial...in the end, naitik saying "akshara wahan hai jahan network nahi hai"..how foolish Dead obviously yaar, that's why her cell is not reachable...in no network area , akshara ke cell ne naitik ko call kar diya Shocked howz it possible? all said n done, precap mein phir rona dhona Dead isse acha tha ke she fainted ! 

Music is always way too loud so I tune it out to listen to the dialoguesSmile It wasn't a special song like "Varsha teri godh bharai" ...ROFL How idiotic was that song...LOLSince it was the usual YR tunes, I didn't care to listen'.Like you I picked on Naitik's networkwaali baath and went... D'ohDer se hi sahi, he realized. Bechara tension mein tha...LOLI did think they should have focused more on how they traced her. I was expecting her to at least say bank in the sms but a 5 sec untraceable call suddenly became traceable...LOL 

There were lot of inconsistencies but I tried to ignore it for my own sanity. Waise hi the tears & sadness were killing me, tho I didn't want my overactive dhimaak on overdrive...ROFLI never thought much about this track right from the start coz even if it happens it's rare & Akshara's circumstances were not convincing but I tried to enjoy it for what it's worth... LOLZyada sochke dhimak kharab...SmileAb aur restrictions hoga & she will be a nervous wreck too. Crying will increase, Munna gaya kaam se...LOL Shaadi = barbaadi...ROFL

talk abt idiotic songs..woh promo wala koi kam nahi tha..aksharaaa ma banne wali hai...on the same tune, i made one for the bank locker scene  LOL

aksharaaa bank locker mein phas gayi hai
saturday aur sunday ki bhi chutti hai
aane wala hai ab dekho 
aane wala hai ab dekho
naitik ka blank sms YA Naitik ka missed call

bhaagenge chinta karenge sab aansoo bahanyenge ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL
ROFL

Go to top