India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Melodrama kills the seriousness

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
This track shows that they care for Akshara very much.
 But the melodrama is too much filmi style. Especially the tiresome background track in such a serious situation. The seriousness is lost. and we know atlast akshara will return.
When you are doing a serious track, do it right.
By the way, Payal looks beautiful and I hope to see her in a bigger role in some other soap.
Akshara's father's acting was restrained and good to watch.

Akshara's mother is always a bundle of nerves whether its is a serious situation or a less serious one.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_deepshi__vinita_cherrypansy-Zaara-._charu__Divya_

prernacda Goldie
prernacda
prernacda

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
true akshara is very pretty and can do good roles,, but lately been a melodrama nautanki crying competition in every scene...
like mother like daughter...both start freaking out at the smallest thing...

tension bombs...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansy_charu_leavesandwaves_Divya_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
completely agree ! the songs which they played in the background just didn't match the situation..."humne baandha tha rishte ki dor se, woh nazuk dori tooti" , aisa kya ho gaya? when did rishte ki nazuk dor break? sad versions of jaado ye kya chal gaya were not appropriate for this track..rajshri HAS to act like that Dead without fail...the worst i found was dadi's ramayan twisted paath tomorrow...how boring ! seedhe seedhe prayer kar lo..but nahi..ramji ko viyog ho gaya hai sita nahi mil rahi...too much melodrama and overreaction to digest Thumbs Down

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

premierm8blazingfireeMadhavi_Di_vinita_moonlight08cherrypansyNisha_90leavesandwaves_Divya_

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
I think the actors mostly did a decent jobClap Some of the scenes could have been avoided especially on the locker room end coz Akshara knew she could get help the next morning. It's very understandable that she panicked being in a confined space. However there were some problems in how it was portrayed. The locker room looked too comfortable, with clean shiny floors & it was well lit tooLOL So her reaction felt a bit exaggerated.

Maybe it was hot in there but it didn't look like it was; accha khaasa ac room lag raha tha. So when she went for the last drop of water a second time it was a stretch. I tried to overlook the candy bar scene coz maybe she was hungry, she is pregnant.  I think they ignored some aesthetic aspects like her makeup was intact even after all the cryingLOL I am seriously beginning to dislike dadi these days, she is given very few scenes & she tends to overdo themDead Maybe giving her more airtime will fix that, she won't try that hardLOL

In the Singhania sadan, their reaction was mostly justified. Jawan ladki missing in the middle of the night, sky is the limit when it comes to bad thoughts. I know I would have shown more restraint but not every one is wired the same way. Each person reacts differently to a crisis especially when they expect the worst.

It's a daily soap accuracy in portrayal is the last thing I expect. Melodrama is a necessity to keep the viewers attention; the front benchers in movie theatres love this kind of stuff. Baar baar caressing the belly & talking to the child happens only in movies. Daily life mein aise karenge tho log paagal samjenge...LOL Romantics love this kind of stuff, pregnancy looks all rosy from the outside. If you really want no melodrama then all soaps cease to exist coz characters like our lover boy Naitik don't existLOL Maybe just during the dating stages...ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

premierm8prernacda..Fairytales.._vinita_moonlight08Asawari_nakshcherrypansyleavesandwavessaru.g_Divya_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

I think the actors mostly did a decent jobClap Some of the scenes could have been avoided especially on the locker room end coz Akshara knew she could get help the next morning. It's very understandable that she panicked being in a confined space. However there were some problems in how it was portrayed. The locker room looked too comfortable, with clean shiny floors & it was well lit tooLOL So her reaction felt a bit exaggerated.

Maybe it was hot in there but it didn't look like it was; accha khaasa ac room lag raha tha. So when she went for the last drop of water a second time it was a stretch. I tried to overlook the candy bar scene coz maybe she was hungry, she is pregnant.  I think they ignored some aesthetic aspects like her makeup was intact even after all the cryingLOL I am seriously beginning to dislike dadi these days, she is given very few scenes & she tends to overdo themDead Maybe giving her more airtime will fix that, she won't try that hardLOL

In the Singhania sadan, their reaction was mostly justified. Jawan ladki missing in the middle of the night, sky is the limit when it comes to bad thoughts. I know I would have shown more restraint but not every one is wired the same way. Each person reacts differently to a crisis especially when they expect the worst.

It's a daily soap accuracy in portrayal is the last thing I expect. Melodrama is a necessity to keep the viewers attention; the front benchers in movie theatres love this kind of stuff. Baar baar caressing the belly & talking to the child happens only in movies. Daily life mein aise karenge tho log paagal samjenge...LOL Romantics love this kind of stuff, pregnancy looks all rosy from the outside. If you really want no melodrama then all soaps cease to exist coz characters like our lover boy Naitik don't existLOL Maybe just during the dating stages...ROFL

nahi Sari...i agree with the topic maker that serious track like these should be dealt with more sensitivity rather than "rajshri style" of handling it..like they showed naitik..he was worried for her more than anyone else but he showed restraint, worry, fearfulness , courage, positive attitude all at one time...he didn't give up till the last moment...Akshara was brilliant, no doubt about that..all her scenes were well done and not OTT...Singhania's were fine, their reaction was justifiable although they were equally worried..vishambhar was perfect,  Clap rightly portrayed the feelings of a father...so was Shaurya

all the songs which were played in the background didnt match the scenes...one of them was played when akshara was leaving her sasural LOL the situations were totally different..then there was "sunai deti thi khamoshi ki sada" .why r they playing these songs ! or i missed the point Confused 

yest. they were on the borderline of absurdity...both r sending blank sms's Shocked how idiotic can it get? at least write something in case 1% it reaches the concerned person ! dadi doing some weird ramayan+YRKKH combo paath ..i find varsha & paltan crying very artificial...in the end, naitik saying "akshara wahan hai jahan network nahi hai"..how foolish Dead obviously yaar, that's why her cell is not reachable...in no network area , akshara ke cell ne naitik ko call kar diya Shocked howz it possible? all said n done, precap mein phir rona dhona Dead isse acha tha ke she fainted ! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

premierm8_vinita_cherrypansymoonlight08leavesandwaves_Divya_

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

all the songs which were played in the background didnt match the scenes...one of them was played when akshara was leaving her sasural LOL the situations were totally different..then there was "sunai deti thi khamoshi ki sada" .why r they playing these songs ! or i missed the point Confused 

yest. they were on the borderline of absurdity...both r sending blank sms's Shocked how idiotic can it get? at least write something in case 1% it reaches the concerned person ! dadi doing some weird ramayan+YRKKH combo paath ..i find varsha & paltan crying very artificial...in the end, naitik saying "akshara wahan hai jahan network nahi hai"..how foolish Dead obviously yaar, that's why her cell is not reachable...in no network area , akshara ke cell ne naitik ko call kar diya Shocked howz it possible? all said n done, precap mein phir rona dhona Dead isse acha tha ke she fainted ! 

True...the songs did not go with the scenes or the situation. Naksh have not broken up or separated... They could have come up with a new song if they wanted to play songs. Daddi and her pravachan paath LOL LOL LOL. It was the only comical relief in the episode according to me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful16moonlight08_Divya_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

True...the songs did not go with the scenes or the situation. Naksh have not broken up or separated... They could have come up with a new song if they wanted to play songs. Daddi and her pravachan paath LOL LOL LOL. It was the only comical relief in the episode according to me.

sach ! i was ROFLing while watching that scene in the repeat telecast LOL they should have come up with a new version or the music was good enuf...Naksh acted so well that nothing else was required... last scene is the proof..why not chuck out the whole starcast except naksh , pakane ke alawa aur koi kaam nahi hai Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita_moonlight08beautiful16_Divya_

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Nishita--

sach ! i was ROFLing while watching that scene in the repeat telecast LOL they should have come up with a new version or the music was good enuf...Naksh acted so well that nothing else was required... last scene is the proof..why not chuck out the whole starcast except naksh , pakane ke alawa aur koi kaam nahi hai Dead

True...ekta serials had songs apt for every situationLOL LOL LOL. Be it sad, semi sad, anger, happy...kuch bhi ho. Aksh breaking down is understandable but along with her rest of the paltan will also cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful16moonlight08_Divya_

Go to top