Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

TOI: Sara's bad behavior forces director to quit (Page 3)

swtbaby IF-Rockerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
wow  poor director

shanaze Newbie
shanaze
shanaze

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Every story three side me knows u knows and god knows the whole truth abut what happen in the idustry
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
well it was ur decision to replace priyal gor!lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722

babygirl198722 Goldie
babygirl198722
babygirl198722

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
it good for them may be now they will bring back the old mona
SophiaQ Senior Member
SophiaQ
SophiaQ

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
What they should've done is sacked Sara and brought back Priyal.  :P  Just a thought.

babygirl198722

liveforever Goldie
liveforever
liveforever

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
The director quit?Shocked I was never really a fan of Sara Khan but really?? Just because he called her a Bachcha she walks off the set? That's just - WOW! D'oh 

babygirl198722

Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by virgo24

I like Sara Khan and find that she plays Mona's role well.  I find it hard to believe that this incident is solely Mona's fault. After all a coin has two sides. . .  Besides this is media, anything sells whether it is true or false. Nonetheless, I do not want Mona to leave Ram Milayi Jodi. She brought Mona's character to life and plays it rather convincingly. I cannot imagine or would accept another actress taking her position.  It would be a shame to loose such a talented actress who is the lead character. Also, just her being in this drama was one of the reasons that I got interested in watching Ram Milayi Jodi. Mona aka Sara Khan you are a lovely and a talented actress. I enjoy watching you on tv. . . keep doing what you do! All the best!!SmileHeart

So true ! can't listen to just mona and judge the director. We need to hear both sides and then come to the conclusion. either way, as long as Ram milayi jodi show is good and i love this show. i  love sara khan as mona. that is all matters to me !

rubytuesday

rubytuesday Senior Member
rubytuesday
rubytuesday

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
What a mahaan character this Director is that he quit because Sara walked out on him.  What bull!!  Hazam hi nahee hoti hai yeh baat.  I am sure there is more to it than being said.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index