Kasturi

New FF War and Pyaar

ArhiSarunholic thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello everybody you all know me Henna i thought to write an FF too i miss my roka badly 😭😭
hope u all like my story and comment i am not good writer but try my best, character will be intorduced as story go on

Setting: Robbie is  rich spoilt brat and gets what ever he desires for, he has no respect for anyone where kasturi comes from middle class family she understand family value she is in desperate need of money for her darji operation when she goes to give job interview at sabarwal industry devika likes her lot she enquire about kasturi family and call her to the office next day and strike a deal with her that she will give her how much money she want and in return kasturi has to marry robbie basically it contract marriage and in yr kasturi has to reform him, kasturi agree as she need money despratly for her darji operation, devika brings robbie rishta for kasturi the family is happy and agree marriage prepration are on where kasturi is unhappy and over there devika tell robbie who is angry. stay tuned for more by reading my ff this was just basic setting so you can get story in your mind 😃

Part 1

Robbie: mom apne mere shaadi fix karde hai mujse puche bina woh bi aik middle class larke se are you out of your mind yuck eww kabhi bi nahi 🤢
Devika: son jo meine kiya soch samajh ki kiya hai yeh shaadi hoge simple as that
Robbie: kabhi bi nahi mein yeh hon nahi doga i am going and breaking this proposal right now
devika: theek hain soch lo agar tumne yeh shaadi nahi ki to yeh jo aish aram ki zindagi jeer re hon nahi mile ge aik din streets mein raho ge samaj ayge
robbie: aap mujhe blackmail nahi kar sakte mom 😡
devika: blackmail samjo yah damki tumhare marze aab excuse me mujhe nandani, ranauk se mil kar shaadi ki tyare karne hain
robbie: 😡😡 shit mom serious hain dude yeh shaadi karne pare gi magar kasturi chawla tumhe nahi pata tumne kya panga liye hain robbie sabarwal ki patne bana chaati hoon aab maza ayga 😈

ok here is my part it short i update tomorow tell me how you find it plz comment on my story 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hey henna so u've finally started off wid u'r ff..gud goin..

btw d concept's really nice👏..it'll be fun to read how robbie tries his level best to make kasturi's life hell n how she tries tackling d situations...
but devika wanting to get robbie married to kasturi here is soo unbelievable😕...but it's nice...atleast she won't becum a kabab mein haddi after robbie n kasturi fall for each other😳d 1st part is awesome..looking forward to d next...update soon😃
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
reserve 😆 i knw i put that on everyones ff but i will surley unreserve give me some tym to finish work off
Iloveroka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
YEEE HENNA
🥳You started an FF too
WOW amazing story line...
WAhhh..Roka ki shaadi!!!
And DEVIKA here is playing a positive roll!!!
Amazing yaar...chalo...zyada intense and romantic scenes honge..oye balle balle!!!!!!
OMG...Robbie in full form...AHHH i can imagine him..
He is looking sooo hawwttt!!!!
Welll AWESOME FF...and Please update the next part jaldi..
Mughe wait mat karana!!!!
Angelmrjn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi henna...am marjaan, a craziest fan of RoKa.while chekng kasturi forum i saw ur ff nd just lykd it.i luk 4wad 2 read ur ff coz i realy mis my roka.hereaftr pm to me too dear...post next part soon...
-KaranPatel- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello Henna...wow...
Waiting for next part...
Update soon!!!!Wanting to knw what is gonna happen in the story
hazra66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nice ff
add me in ur pm list...