My Verdic on the Romantic Scene..

Posted: 12 years ago
This is especially for Nafisa...😆

As many of you here may know...I always say I can't see GoHem having a romantic moment. So I was asked to give a opinion on the bollywood style romantic scene. Well...my verdic...lol I was laughing the first half of the darn song. The whole part in the snow was absolutely weird looking. Especially when they were waking on the snow...it looked like she was 9 months pregnant and he was helping her walk. Secondly, Ahem had no expressions on his face that were any where near romantic or lusty if I may say. Gopi was cheesy as ever, but still she added whatever little romance that was in scene. There was no chemistry in my opinion. They actually just look good fighting, sorry to say and have small Gohem moments. When they fully fall in love, I wonder how they will react to each other. I guess Ahem is just to stern to have any emotions. I hope the actor can do a better job in the future to show much better feelings. Well I was sort of disappointed. It was better when she takes that stupid over sized jacket off. But rest was a bit out of place.

p.s Nafisa: I still can't see them rocking the bed or having a romantic moment...its just to fake in my opinion...😆

And wasn't Rashi and Jigar suppose to have a romantic scene too...what happen to that?

Edited by taral83 - 12 years ago
Next episode will have Rashi and Jigar. Rashi in yellow, i will love that. I'm sure they will do a better job than gohem. Taral ben, you must give a verdict tomorrow also, ok?
I still can't see them rocking the bed or having a romantic moment...its just to fake in my opinion...😆

😆Couldn't have said it better myself, waste of their money and our time, Is that all we are going to get out of swiss track, because tomorrow looks to be a yelling session judging by Ahem's wide eye expression in the precap.
The romantic scene was very disappointing. I think they could have written the scene itself a whole lot better. I agree with you with the part where he is guiding her and they are walking in the snow. What in the world was that?!? It was ridiculous. Your conclusion Taral was right on target. It was like he was guiding his nine month pregnant wife. I was laughing at how badly the romantic sequence was shot and written. I can't wait to see what they did with Rashi and Jigar. 
RaJi will show how to have romance...Although it would be a dream sequence
i too agree with you... Ahem had no expressions on his face that were any where near romantic or lusty if I may say.

i think  they are teaching ahem to show romantic expressions...after he learned  that only they ll start th gohem love story

Very disappointed in the love scene... So sad
I think the song was quite suited to Gopi's desires and it was choreographed nicely but the actual chemistry looked TOO choreographed. Nothing looked spontaneous, it was all director driven it seems with very little effort from the actors especially Nazim.

From what I saw on SBS, RaJI looked much more natural. I hope that is the case in the actual sequence.
Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago
Originally posted by taral83

This is especially for Nafisa...😆

As many of you here may know...I always say I can't see GoHem having a romantic moment. So I was asked to give a opinion on the bollywood style romantic scene. Well...my verdic...lol I was laughing the first half of the darn song. The whole part in the snow was absolutely weird looking. Especially when they were waking on the snow...it looked like she was 9 months pregnant and he was helping her walk. Secondly, Ahem had no expressions on his face that were any where near romantic or lusty if I may say. Gopi was cheesy as ever, but still she added whatever little romance that was in scene. There was no chemistry in my opinion. They actually just look good fighting, sorry to say and have small Gohem moments. When they fully fall in love, I wonder how they will react to each other. I guess Ahem is just to stern to have any emotions. I hope the actor can do a better job in the future to show much better feelings. Well I was sort of disappointed. It was better when she takes that stupid over sized jacket off. But rest was a bit out of place.

p.s Nafisa: I still can't see them rocking the bed or having a romantic moment...its just to fake in my opinion...😆

And wasn't Rashi and Jigar suppose to have a romantic scene too...what happen to that?

Taral you know the reason I asked your opinion was because you said it would like that when they came together, and I thought Nazim would do a better job, but you right, his facial expression was off, someone else on the forum opened a thread (mridhu) and she said the same and she concluded Gopi cannot even dream Aham having a lusty expression for her so that's why he was spotting a stone faced expression...😆 

The RaJi scene shouldn't come today, but I would rather it didn't to be honest I want to see Aham stressed looking for Gopi as he instigated her leaving the train and now they all have gone off without her, she left on the platform that is more interesting then some Jigar illusion of Rashi.

I gave up on the show, but when I heard of this Gopi-Aham dream sequence, I was just like I have to watch this!

Yeah, like everyone said, it was beyond disappointing. As much as I love Nazim for his looks, his acting really needs to improve. Expressions beyond anger and indifference, any expressions would be better. A natural smile, perhaps?

And LOL, the pregnant woman comparison...couldn't have phrased it better!

That was just a really awkward sequence in my opinion. Sorry if I offended anyone! But yeah, I had much higher expectations for a dream sequence.

And, for everyone mentioning the RaJi romance coming up, I didn't watch the SBS/SBB clip, but something tells me that that one's going to be much better than this. I feel like Jigar and Rashi have this chemistry, like regardless of their actual characters, both of them just seem much more natural on screen to me.

Eek! We'll find out tomorrow :)