Posted: 12 years ago
It shows dd,nt dadi n nivi wit dd's baby...sum functn s goin on!!
Nt dadi givs baby 2 nivi..n dd snatches 4rm her...nivi goes outside...baiyaji s out der n he is plannin 2 fix bomb in te car 2 kill nivi...
Inside te house nt dadi discloses everytin to dd...dd coms out cryin in search of nivi n sees her...dey both r standin near te car in which te bomb is placed...n te narrator says whose gonna b te shikar for dis!!!
Pls xcuse if ders any mistake.

Omg te show has taken a leap...n der was no viren in te promo!!
could you please provide a link plz plz plz ...
oops sorry i have forgot my manners
thanks for the info yaaar thnxz thnxz
Edited by wadi..doll - 12 years ago
thanks for the info
OMG!!!!!!!!they have taken a leap...and that too so fast...now the jealousy track of nivren is going on and they took a sudden leap...within 2 days...i'm really scared now...what  cts are planning...viren not in promo...does that mean kinshuk is out of the show...i don't want this to happen...
            if  nivren  is not there then no meaning in watching the show...it would be better if they end this show...
           1 question lovenivren(sorry don't know ur name) what was nivi wearing??????
Edited by revathi_v - 12 years ago
Originally posted by wadi..doll

<font color="#0000ff">could you please provide a link plz plz plz ...
oops sorry i have forgot my manners
thanks for the info yaaar thnxz thnxz
</font>

your welcome dear!!
sry abt te link dear...i jus saw it on tv so felt lyk sharin it...
n i'm usin ma cell!!!
I'm really very sry!!!
Originally posted by revathi_v

thanks for the info
OMG!!!!!!!!they have taken a leap...and that too so fast...now the jealousy track of nivren is going on and they took a sudden leap...within 2 days...i'm really scared now...what cts are planning...viren not in promo...does that mean kinshuk is out of the show...i don't want this to happen...
            if nivren is not there then no meaning in watching the show...it would be better if they end this show...
           1 question lovenivren(sorry don't know ur name) what was nivi wearing??????

she was wearin saree dear...n ma name s reshma!!
I do tink te show s headin 2wards closure...dats y te leap,revelation,tragedy!!!
Oh i hate sp,rs n cts!!
Originally posted by loveNivren

she was wearin saree dear...n ma name s reshma!!
I do tink te show s headin 2wards closure...dats y te leap,revelation,tragedy!!!
Oh i hate sp,rs n cts!!

hai reshma ...

i'm revathi ...thank u so much for the info...i really want to see nivi and viren together till the end..but how is it possible with the current track to take a sudden leap...
pls don't get annoyed...1 more ques...was there sid in the promo?????
i'hv read in another thread that they are showing the old promo with sid and nivi...i think divya will die in this blast and sid and nivi will end up together if viren is not there...OMG i can't imagine that...
Edited by revathi_v - 12 years ago
thanx reshma for the info...

OMG...wht's this...leap within two days...😔...hate CT's...if the show is really helding towards a closure then why more torture...they can show nivren happy...still don't want the show end so soon...and if viren is not there in the promo tht means..the problems btw nivren r still going on even after 8-9 months...it's illogical...hate SP and RS...
Could someone please post a link to the promo if you have one?
😲OMG WUT?!! Oh no they are going to show DD dying...this is so not gud...the CTs better not be trying to get Sid and Nivi together😡...NIVREN 4EVR!!!! Where is Viren??? Im super sad rite now...the leap is not gud...that means that they will be ending the show the end of this month😭...i hate these CTs😡...come on if you people cant think of anything...at least look at Abidah's scenes...you can work with them...i hate this...well thx for the post sweetie🤗
Thanks for sharing

wow what a leap...  DD completing her nine months pregnancy  in two weeks...super jet speed ...

Please can someone post the link