Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Is there a difference in what... (Page 3)

spyers Groupbie
spyers
spyers

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EcliPSe_2010

So far the M&M's have tried to murder their Amma, chained R, poured hot oil on her hand, etc. (what I cannot fathom is how come all the brothers are the same also influenced by their wives)>

R needs to also take a look at herself in the mirror and see that she is not perfect, and she cannot hold G to be perfect either.  I feel both these characters need to change but R more than G.  I simply cannot watch a young girl respecting her elders who inflict abuse, violence on her...Again, this is too disturbing for today's time.

Seriously, the writers need to move away from the M&M's.  If the writers choose to show the m&M's then they have to show how R is willing to move away from them: emotionally, physically, mentally.

This is what annoys me with Runjhun. Alright, you want to respect the people that treat you horribly yet you don't have a problem with them trying to kill the one person who loves you?

And with Mahadevi acting like a brat and having Mittho believe her, it's just ridiculous.

She's very similar to Archana from "Pavitra Rishta" in that both women take too much abuse all for the sake of "happiness".

If Runjhun has to put up with them, give her a backbone to stand up for herself. It's annoying that in every episode, Runjhun has to be abused by the uncles and aunts and she goes about her merry way with the illusion that all is well.

Edited by spyers - 06 May 2011 at 4:08am

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Ok, Bee, here it comes...  Gardes' Brahmastra - the deadliest of all weapons unleashed... 

What is that picture Gardes?
Is that Mahamata Gardes-aanandamayi giving pravachan to poor-Ms-Bholi-Bhaali Bee ? WinkLOL

Oh I did try to google that .. who is Bagalamukhi Maata .. ? Never heard of her before Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddu

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Bee, for crying-out-loud!  Just accept the d**n graphic/image as me throwing my Brahmastra at you!  Who knows who any of these people are or who the maayi is?  Do I care?  Heck NO!

CryConfusedWinkLOL

LoveGuddu

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
@ Gardes...Bee does not want to surrender....LOL

gardes

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

Bee, for crying-out-loud!  Just accept the d**n graphic/image as me throwing my Brahmastra at you!  Who knows who any of these people are or who the maayi is?  Do I care?  Heck NO!

LOL

ROFL ROFL .. I thought so !!! LOLLOL
But I don't see the astra baba .. next time get a good one ROFL (that something which really cuts my throat LOL)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddugardes

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveGuddu

@ Gardes...Bee does not want to surrender....LOL

LoveGuddu,
  Take a look at the picture ... Bee has more astra (weapons) than the mahamata Gardes-aanandamayi LOL  and also positioned at a proper place to finish off the enemy easily LOL (There is no use towering over someone , when one can get attacked from the bottom LOL)

Okay, Gardes .. I am done .. no more pulling ur leg...Big smile

LoveGuddugardes

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

LOL

But I don't see the astra baba .. next time get a good one ROFL (that something which really cuts my throat LOL)

WHAT????  Trying to get me in jail?  Kya bigada hai aap ka, ji (what did I do to you)?  Bachchi hai hamari (I have a daughter)!  She still needs her mother.

LoveGuddu

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bee5

LOL

WHAT????  Trying to get me in jail?  Kya bigada hai aap ka, ji (what did I do to you)?  Bachchi hai hamari (I have a daughter)!  She still needs her mother.

Today it is really comedy of mis-understandings .. LOL
I'm talking abt a good picture gardes ..  Aaap bhi naa ... LOL

LoveGuddugardes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index