Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Is there a difference in what... (Page 2)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Originally posted by gardes

...Guddu did yesterday with the goons and what Mama and Mamis do everyday with Amma and Runjhun or any others they encounter in their lives - physical, verbal and emotional abuse?

I started to rewatch yesterday's episode because Himanshu played up Guddu really well and the dynamics between Runjhun and Guddu were terrific.  A few seconds into the fight scene the M & Ms, scared of the fight, get up and get into their territory.  Today, the 3 pairs of evil were rejoicing because Guddu and Runjhun are having difficulties and their business is suffering.

It got me thinking about the M & Ms and Guddu and comparing their actions.

Is Guddu much worse than the M & Ms?  What is he doing that is so bad or that different from the M & Ms?

Not taking into account that Runjhun wants to "reform" her husband, at least what Guddu does is overt, out in the open and does not hide behind the curtain of sharafat (respectability).  His emotions are on his fingertips.  Whenever there is oppression/injustice, Guddu takes on who-so-ever and sides with the underdog.

What the Mamas and the Mamis do is underhanded, devious, and more harmful to their opponent - emotionally and psychologically.  But they do it under the guise of respectability, from their mansion, using saccharine-sweetness.  Big time business people, lawyer.

Personally I think I would rather face the likes of Guddus of this world than the M & Ms.  At least I would know where I stand with the Guddus of this world.  With the M & Ms?  No trust!

Your thoughts?

(Read it in Mehmood Style)
Kyaaa ji .. tume bhi naa ...kuch bhi likthe ho ji .. 
Kahan se isstart kiyan aur kahan laake rokhaan ji ...
tume bhi naa ji... 
kaise ji, aap Guddu ko un gaye-guzre mama-mamiyon se kaise ji compare kar rahen ho ji ...
ek aur baar Guddu ko un logon se compare kiya toh sar pe hatoida padenga ji ... 

haan hatoida parcel karungi ji yahan se ...(with love)LOL

LOLLOL

Wafah said it all .. nothing more to add. Smile

..further to add 1 more thing that 1 missed -

Shukr hai kudha kaa... ki aapni ye nahin likha, ki Guddu henpecked hai ... Pandey mama log apni patniyon ko khush karne ke liye sab kuch karte hain .. aur Guddu bhi apni patni ko khush karne ke liye kyaa nahin karta ... WinkLOL

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee

[/QUOTE]

tume bhi naa ji... 
kaise ji, aap Guddu ko un gaye-guzre mama-mamiyon se kaise ji compare kar rahen ho ji ...

LOLLOL

[/QUOTE]

Shukr hai kudha kaa... ki aapni ye nahin likha, ki Guddu henpecked hai ... Pandey mama log apni patniyon ko khush karne ke liye sab kuch karte hain .. aur Guddu bhi apni patni ko khush karne ke liye kyaa nahin karta ... WinkLOL
[/QUOTE]

@ Bee...Could you please translate the red ...for the zero Hindi speaking...ME

The only word I recognise is Guddu...LOL

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveGuddu

Originally posted by bee

tume bhi naa ji... 

LOLLOL

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LoveGuddu,
  Why do you think I wrote that in Hindi (without the translation) ... Its not for all .. WinkLOL
  People are going to kill me if they understand what I wrote ...LOL

I am already getting ready with all my arms and ammunitions to take the hit from Gardes' Bhramastra now.LOL She is going to beat the crap out of me LOL

Run ...bee... run ...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddugardes

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Ok, Bee, here it comes...  Gardes' Brahmastra - the deadliest of all weapons unleashed... 

Edited by gardes - 05 May 2011 at 10:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddu

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Originally posted by LoveGuddu

Originally posted by bee

tume bhi naa ji... 

LOLLOL

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LoveGuddu,
  Why do you think I wrote that in Hindi (without the translation) ... Its not for all .. WinkLOL
  People are going to kill me if they understand what I wrote ...LOL

I am already getting ready with all my arms and ammunitions to take the hit from Gardes' Bhramastra now.LOL She is going to beat the crap out of me LOL

Run ...bee... run ...LOL

[/QUOTE]
@ Green...Well...Bee...I am SORRY for what I'm going to say...Confused.

@ Gardes...Go ahead...LOLROFL

Ps...You guys make me laugh people at work start looking at me as if I'm crazy...Wacko ( I received the update via my cellphone )...so the only thing they see is ...Me laughing at my phone...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gardesbee5

EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Gardes
Wafah said it all!  
I have not been paying close attention to the series after the monday episode,  or after G forced K to eat those samosas & R intervened!  Actually, I prefer G to the M&M's anytime, and thats because there is a great difference between being considered bad & being EVIL.   G was shown in previous episodes to have a conscience concerning his mother.  Having a conscience is what differs us from being good vs EVIL.  Its the realization that I am doing something wrong, or I have done something wrong.  So far the M&M's have tried to murder their Amma, chained R, poured hot oil on her hand, etc. (what I cannot fathom is how come all the brothers are the same also influenced by their wives)>  G saved the kid. The M&M's are pure EVIL!!!  They are greedy, jealous and have no conscience.  What is really starting to bother me about the series currently, is the fact that in today's times R is still shown to respect such EVIL monsters just because she is related, obligated to them.  I am little disturbed by all this.  No matter how much I adore R's character, I cannot watch EVIL being respected.  No matter even if they are her elders!  Consider the message that is being sent out.  Respect your elders even if they abuse you.  
R needs to also take a look at herself in the mirror and see that she is not perfect, and she cannot hold G to be perfect either.  I feel both these characters need to change but R more than G.  I simply cannot watch a young girl respecting her elders who inflict abuse, violence on her...Again, this is too disturbing for today's time.    Seriously, the writers need to move away from the M&M's.  If the writers choose to show the m&M's then they have to show how R is willing to move away from them: emotionally, physically, mentally. 
PS: I really don't want to watch a MaHAAN Runjhun, I prefer a human Runjhun who with her intelligence can decide between right & wrong.   

Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 05 May 2011 at 1:05pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzK__SgardesInfofansahil70

sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
well said eclipse_2010

i think thats the weak point in runjhun character is that theres a bit of double standard being shown.amma states that shes does her goody two shoes routine with the M& Ms out of respect, which is laughable as how anyone can respect such evil Censored is very hard to comprehend. no matter what they ve done to her and amma for that matter, shes  just to weak to stand up, yet with guddu she can ,with her sarcasm, emotion etc. 
Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahil70

well said eclipse_2010

i think thats the weak point in runjhun character is that theres a bit of double standard being shown.amma states that shes does her goody two shoes routine with the M& Ms out of respect, which is laughable as how anyone can respect such evil Censored is very hard to comprehend. no matter what they ve done to her and amma for that matter, shes  just to weak to stand up, yet with guddu she can ,with her sarcasm, emotion etc. 

I don't think it's a double standard necessarily, or that Runjhun is weak. She can't unsee the fact that all in all she is living at her mama's homes. She is still indebted to them. While Amma might own the home, it is their business that runs the house, and the income with which she is fed and clothed.  To her she gives them that respect and that is why she doesn't speak against them. She is very much aware of the situation and she's not necessarily respecting the evil...but like she said to Guddu, it's not about looking at what bad they've done to you, but rather what good you can do.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index