Users

Frequent Posters

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: LoveGuddu

Originally posted by bee

(Read it in Mehmood Style)
Kyaaa ji .. tume bhi naa ...kuch bhi likthe ho ji .. 
Kahan se isstart kiyan aur kahan laake rokhaan ji ...
tume bhi naa ji... 
kaise ji, aap Guddu ko un gaye-guzre mama-mamiyon se kaise ji compare kar rahen ho ji ...
ek aur baar Guddu ko un logon se compare kiya toh sar pe hatoida padenga ji ... 

haan hatoida parcel karungi ji yahan se ...(with love)😆

LOL😆

Wafah said it all .. nothing more to add. ðŸ˜Š

[/QUOTE]

..further to add 1 more thing that 1 missed -

Shukr hai kudha kaa... ki aapni ye nahin likha, ki Guddu henpecked hai ... Pandey mama log apni patniyon ko khush karne ke liye sab kuch karte hain .. aur Guddu bhi apni patni ko khush karne ke liye kyaa nahin karta ... ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

@ Bee...Could you please translate the red ...for the zero Hindi speaking...ME

The only word I recognise is Guddu...😆

[/QUOTE]

LoveGuddu,
  Why do you think I wrote that in Hindi (without the translation) ... Its not for all .. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
  People are going to kill me if they understand what I wrote ...😆

I am already getting ready with all my arms and ammunitions to take the hit from Gardes' Bhramastra now.😆 She is going to beat the crap out of me ðŸ˜†

Run ...bee... run ...😆

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ok, Bee, here it comes...  Gardes' Brahmastra - the deadliest of all weapons unleashed... 

Edited by gardes - 12 years ago
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

(Read it in Mehmood Style)
Kyaaa ji .. tume bhi naa ...kuch bhi likthe ho ji .. 
Kahan se isstart kiyan aur kahan laake rokhaan ji ...
tume bhi naa ji... 
kaise ji, aap Guddu ko un gaye-guzre mama-mamiyon se kaise ji compare kar rahen ho ji ...
ek aur baar Guddu ko un logon se compare kiya toh sar pe hatoida padenga ji ... 

haan hatoida parcel karungi ji yahan se ...(with love)😆

LOL😆

Wafah said it all .. nothing more to add. ðŸ˜Š

..further to add 1 more thing that 1 missed -

Shukr hai kudha kaa... ki aapni ye nahin likha, ki Guddu henpecked hai ... Pandey mama log apni patniyon ko khush karne ke liye sab kuch karte hain .. aur Guddu bhi apni patni ko khush karne ke liye kyaa nahin karta ... ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

@ Bee...Could you please translate the red ...for the zero Hindi speaking...ME

The only word I recognise is Guddu...😆

LoveGuddu,
  Why do you think I wrote that in Hindi (without the translation) ... Its not for all .. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
  People are going to kill me if they understand what I wrote ...😆

I am already getting ready with all my arms and ammunitions to take the hit from Gardes' Bhramastra now.😆 She is going to beat the crap out of me ðŸ˜†

Run ...bee... run ...😆

@ Green...Well...Bee...I am SORRY for what I'm going to say...😕.

@ Gardes...Go ahead...😆🤣

Ps...You guys make me laugh people at work start looking at me as if I'm crazy... ( I received the update via my cellphone )...so the only thing they see is ...Me laughing at my phone...
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
Gardes
Wafah said it all!  
I have not been paying close attention to the series after the monday episode,  or after G forced K to eat those samosas & R intervened!  Actually, I prefer G to the M&M's anytime, and thats because there is a great difference between being considered bad & being EVIL.   G was shown in previous episodes to have a conscience concerning his mother.  Having a conscience is what differs us from being good vs EVIL.  Its the realization that I am doing something wrong, or I have done something wrong.  So far the M&M's have tried to murder their Amma, chained R, poured hot oil on her hand, etc. (what I cannot fathom is how come all the brothers are the same also influenced by their wives)>  G saved the kid. The M&M's are pure EVIL!!!  They are greedy, jealous and have no conscience.  What is really starting to bother me about the series currently, is the fact that in today's times R is still shown to respect such EVIL monsters just because she is related, obligated to them.  I am little disturbed by all this.  No matter how much I adore R's character, I cannot watch EVIL being respected.  No matter even if they are her elders!  Consider the message that is being sent out.  Respect your elders even if they abuse you.  
R needs to also take a look at herself in the mirror and see that she is not perfect, and she cannot hold G to be perfect either.  I feel both these characters need to change but R more than G.  I simply cannot watch a young girl respecting her elders who inflict abuse, violence on her...Again, this is too disturbing for today's time.    Seriously, the writers need to move away from the M&M's.  If the writers choose to show the m&M's then they have to show how R is willing to move away from them: emotionally, physically, mentally. 
PS: I really don't want to watch a MaHAAN Runjhun, I prefer a human Runjhun who with her intelligence can decide between right & wrong.   
Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 12 years ago
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well said eclipse_2010

i think thats the weak point in runjhun character is that theres a bit of double standard being shown.amma states that shes does her goody two shoes routine with the M& Ms out of respect, which is laughable as how anyone can respect such evil 🤬 is very hard to comprehend. no matter what they ve done to her and amma for that matter, shes  just to weak to stand up, yet with guddu she can ,with her sarcasm, emotion etc. 
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sahil70

well said eclipse_2010

i think thats the weak point in runjhun character is that theres a bit of double standard being shown.amma states that shes does her goody two shoes routine with the M& Ms out of respect, which is laughable as how anyone can respect such evil 🤬 is very hard to comprehend. no matter what they ve done to her and amma for that matter, shes  just to weak to stand up, yet with guddu she can ,with her sarcasm, emotion etc. 

I don't think it's a double standard necessarily, or that Runjhun is weak. She can't unsee the fact that all in all she is living at her mama's homes. She is still indebted to them. While Amma might own the home, it is their business that runs the house, and the income with which she is fed and clothed.  To her she gives them that respect and that is why she doesn't speak against them. She is very much aware of the situation and she's not necessarily respecting the evil...but like she said to Guddu, it's not about looking at what bad they've done to you, but rather what good you can do.
spyers thumbnail
Originally posted by: EcliPSe_2010

So far the M&M's have tried to murder their Amma, chained R, poured hot oil on her hand, etc. (what I cannot fathom is how come all the brothers are the same also influenced by their wives)>

R needs to also take a look at herself in the mirror and see that she is not perfect, and she cannot hold G to be perfect either.  I feel both these characters need to change but R more than G.  I simply cannot watch a young girl respecting her elders who inflict abuse, violence on her...Again, this is too disturbing for today's time.

Seriously, the writers need to move away from the M&M's.  If the writers choose to show the m&M's then they have to show how R is willing to move away from them: emotionally, physically, mentally.

This is what annoys me with Runjhun. Alright, you want to respect the people that treat you horribly yet you don't have a problem with them trying to kill the one person who loves you?

And with Mahadevi acting like a brat and having Mittho believe her, it's just ridiculous.

She's very similar to Archana from "Pavitra Rishta" in that both women take too much abuse all for the sake of "happiness".

If Runjhun has to put up with them, give her a backbone to stand up for herself. It's annoying that in every episode, Runjhun has to be abused by the uncles and aunts and she goes about her merry way with the illusion that all is well.
Edited by spyers - 12 years ago
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gardes

Ok, Bee, here it comes...  Gardes' Brahmastra - the deadliest of all weapons unleashed... 

What is that picture Gardes?
Is that Mahamata Gardes-aanandamayi giving pravachan to poor-Ms-Bholi-Bhaali Bee ? ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

Oh I did try to google that .. who is Bagalamukhi Maata .. ? Never heard of her before ðŸ˜›
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Bee, for crying-out-loud!  Just accept the d**n graphic/image as me throwing my Brahmastra at you!  Who knows who any of these people are or who the maayi is?  Do I care?  Heck NO!

😭😕😉😆
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Gardes...Bee does not want to surrender....😆
Previous
1 2 3
Next