Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

cvs again destroyed the whole scene

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i am so sorry to say that cvs again destroyed the whole scene which could have been a very romantic one😡i don't understand onething that when they are not in a mood to fulfill our expectations then why they give us hope by showing such beautifull scenes of rudra & gauri in the precap😡they made a fultoo kachoomar of the entire scene of raga like they did it before when rudra wanted to celebrate gauri's birthday😡the scene which could have been a very nice romantic scene with rudra developing some feelings for gauri & getting mesmerized by her was completely destroyed by these stupid cvs😡i will never keep any expectations from them related to raga from nowonwards😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amrita0901 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree Mona I am done making high expectations because they always get crushed. I don't why the rush for Rudra and Pihu to marry it hasn't even two weeks yet its ridiculous and Rudra has only had like one or two flashbacks. I have a feeling the creatives are leaning toward Rudra to remember everything the day of his wedding which will so predictable.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Totally disappointing!!!!
CVs always rush the most important matters. They should have given some time for R to get his memory back slowly giving us some good RG's scenes, not necessary romantic one. They should have developped RG's new relationship and have shown how R is connected to G!!
These CVs are a lost case !
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes very true not upto expectations.