Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

written update 4th april 2011

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini:-

The episode starts with maasi,rajrani,dadaji arriving their house & maasi getiing surprised aeing pihu coming their with them😆Maasi asks pihu about her sudden arrival to which rajrani explains that she got her leg hurt so gauri went to take the prasad & will alongwith rudra instead of pihu😃Rajrani asks maasi that by now the baggi must have reached their to which she replies that this was the last baggi👏Ratnesh comments that now rudra & gauri will spent the whole night together in that unknown place😉Rudra & gauri eagerly waits for the baggi when gauri says thats its too late now they sould move on their own to which rudra agrees with her😳Suddenly the it starts thundering badly seing which rudra warns gauri to stay their till the whether gets normal but gauri says that its too late & whether is getting even nore bad therefore they should search some place👍🏼Rudra sees a house & tells gauri also to come👏Gauri slowly goes their when suddenly her leg gets stucked in some stone & she disbalances badly & was about to fall when rudra catche sher & holds her safely🤗Both have an eye  to eye contact & sanjog title track plays in the background😉Suddenly rudra realises & leaves gauri saying her sorry to which gauri feels a bit awkwardThey goes inside the house & rudra lightens the bonefire👏Gauri starts shivering seing which rudra brings a shawl & puts it safely on her & offers her a piece of apple which gauri graciously accepts smiling🤗Rudra then makes her sleep on the floor taking lot of care & sleeps besides her😃In the morning gauri opens her eyes slowly & seing rudra's hand on her body touches it slowly & again goes back to sleep😃Rudra wakes up later & seing his hand on gauri's body slowly moves his hand from her body😲Gauri wakes up & seing rudra happy asks him the reason of it to which he says that to last night because of her he realised his love for pihu & wants to marry her as soon as possible and hugs her😭🤢Gauri seing him hugging tries to respond but stops her hand due to some hesitation😭Rudra takes a promise from gauri that she will explain all the rituals of marriage to him in detail & would help him in his wedding🥺

Pihu's maasi tries to instigate rajrani saying that gauri might tell rudra everything which may inturn harm him more in a negative way😡 to which rajrani gets worried & ratnesh supports maasi & tries to console rajrani by keeping his hand on her🤬Rudra enters the house with gauri & tells them that gauri have said her everthing to which everybody gets shocked😲

Rudra starts smiling & says that he was just joking to which rajrani gets angry😆Rudra tells ratnesh that he gave him absolutely right suggestion of keeping gauri in their house which makes ratnesh give a fake smile😃Rudra further says today because of gauri he came to the conclusion that he truely loves pihu & cannot live without her and wants to marry her😭🥺🤢hearing which gauri gets absolutely pale & stands like a statue like a dead person😭😭😭

Precap:-Rudra kneals down & proposes pihu😭😭😭pihu looks at gauri & gauri gives her a sigh to say her yes😭😭😭

Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
since nobody is liking my written updates & thatsy not commenting on it therefore i will stop writing them from now onwards😭
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the lovely update Mona!

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update Mona!!! Keep posting Mona, it's important for people who don't understand very good hindi like me!
Minionite thumbnail
Thanks for the update Mona. 🤗

I'm so not liking this track. It is very stupid and even worse than the Ram track. CVs end this track fast. Your TRPs are going to suffer because of this stupid track. 😡
Sumaan_fan thumbnail

since morning nobody was commenting thats y i felt bad😭i know the reason for it the episode was not good as we expected😔 but u all made my day,thanks for taking out ur precious time & commenting🤗 u all made my night😉
Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks Mona for beautiful update😆