Posted: 12 years ago
Wowww !!! Awesome OS...!!! I dint know U cud write happy ones also... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Looks like it is an older one... I dug it out anyways...!!!
The start was really promising... I knew its gonna be fun reading... The nok jhok between Maan N Geet was superb !!! 😳 😳
I just got a little surprised when he said abt their purana rishta... N pehle tum meri Geet ho N all... That was something I had least expected... Just loved that scene to the core...esp the kiss !!! 😳 😳 😳
U did a great job in expressing Geet's feelings through her eyes...!!!! That was mind blowing... N the bindiya...the whole OS was abt that only... How cud I forget it !!!
Though I cud not make out wat kind of bindiya she had put on her forehead... But still something abt that bindiya kept me excited all the while...lol
I had a smile on my face while I was reading this OS... N I can assure U that U made my day !!!
Loved the bubbly Geet N shaitan Maan !!!
I havn't heard the song earlier but looks like I need to !!! Loved maaneet's mimicry on the song...!!! N the most beautiful one was at the last wen Maan said Aye haaye !!! 😍 😍 😍
U must try writing happy ends also sometimes... I tell U its not that difficult !!! Infact good for health...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
After reading such a beautiful OS... I was left speechless !!! But I still managed to comment something sensible... Hope I did...
The last thing I want to say or rather I feel after reading this OS is... Aaye Haaye !!!
Edited by Sameenaas - 12 years ago
i found ur writing corner by chance and to my amazement there r so many ive not read...😑...so i'm going to raid the thread...but got to say...will be a treat for me😍...like this one was
OMG! How did I miss this one? I thought I'd read them all? Oh well, I loved this happy-shappy OS! :D
aye haye tera os re.. lol.. wow.. tooo good jaz.. love ur fics hun... we want more.. that was a total shocker that maaneet have been dating.. 
such a sweet n cute os dear loved it to the core.

I think this is da second writing of urs dat m reading and hell I'm in love wid it ! ❀️ U write Awsum ! Ur characters n plot ... so butifully etched and carved out ! πŸ‘ Simply Amazing ! 

The Title was lyke <sigh> 😍.  Da idea of Maan havin an older bro was new, πŸ€” at least to me. I also luved da way da girls played da pranks. πŸ˜† The guys fell (a silent note to self for da upcoming wedding πŸ˜‰) I had thot it was Geet n Maan's first meeting but u gave me a very sweet surprise!  I loved this place ...

He finally removed his hand so she could respond, and instantly, he felt his breath knocked out by her beauty. He studied her face and was left speechless. As if the beautiful almond shaped eyes weren't enough, add to it the cutest button nose and the rosiest, most pouty lips he'd ever seen. She was stunning, she was gorgeous, she was timeless – she was beautiful.

This place was lykee sooo romantic. 😍  I totally adored da story Jaz .. Lyke totally. I adored Maan and Geet's interactions and Geet's witty remarks. Haye Babji, Hamari Geet πŸ˜› 
Oh ... N your choice of song plus Maneet's bonding wid it was Great.
Overall .. This was a treat to read! πŸ‘
 Keep me updated on ur future workss,,,  Pls add me to ur PM list!