Posted: 12 years ago
oopsies me n my twisted brain . . . i forgot after reserving . . . will defo edit tonight after dinner . . .😳 soowwwiiieee for laziness😆

just read ur comment after mine . . . Oh teri maine aur bhi jagan res kiya tha . . . my bad i forgot . . .😳

Lemme go check where all did i res and forget to unreserve . . . waise lemme remember . . .  i have five reserved posts in Di's FF n i am yet to edit them(full on faida uthathi hum main choti hone ka) i always run to reserve there as i want to land up first after her and proudly i can say mostly i have succeeded then i unreserve them in pieces i mean literally like 100 words down n m like rest bak bak baad mein. . . then i  i have to unreserve my comments in RA also . . . then in HS n YAIC . . . then in Dreams . . . then in Shreya's FF then in I dont remember . . . i better start commenting instantly just after i read . . .😆 anyway m wondering itni si umar mein m so lazy aage jake mera kya hoga . . . 😆 meri mumma is so tensed ki main humesha aise hi crib karti rahungi😆 
Edited by 7thHeaven - 12 years ago
that was so cute and awesome.. keep writing happy stuffs too dear
awww this one was soo cute!!! loved it!!!!!
 firstly before commenting i'd like say something pweej promise me u wont disect my comment and take it the wrong way . . . lately within the last 24 hours all my comments are being taken the wrong way . . . yaar m just 18 agar galti se if i say something which is left for multiple interpratations . . . please i have no intention to hurt anyone . . . i mean i m hardly ever serious about anything but everyone is taking it the wrong way and now m scared to comment . . .

AAj ka din mere liye bohot kharab gaya hai . . .

Edited my comment😳 on the previous page😳
Edited by 7thHeaven - 12 years ago
i jus read ur os nw n it is sooo cute 

aaye hayee twinnie...SO.BEAUTIFULLY.DONE!!👏
u know i gotta admit, when i saw the title, i thought of a thousand and one ways on how this could mean something tragic...maybe she used wear a red bindi and now he's thinking about her and other stuff cuz u know, we all know, umm ur tendencies of being generous on us and my awesome statistical analysis was indicating this might be a sad one, but dude, it was happy...like no cry cry baby😲
since i haven't read the ffs yet, i won't ask whether u received a head injury in the recent months🤣😲
but awww man, i love the song twin...my frenz make fun of me for liking old songs, mainly cuz they r all idiots and don't know any😆
but aww...you know u never cease to amaze me...really, u manage to give every story this jaz the jaadugar touch😳...dude what do u eat?...like send over some protein bars here too man...atleast i wouldn't have to see my pathetic essays all the time
but wow, i didn't think they wud know each other but ofcourse, its u so there always has to be a twist!😆
awww i love the way u kept on referring to the song entire time cuz usually when writers base OS/FFs on songs, they mostly include it at the end or in one section but u kept it alive...does it make sense? pretend it does anyway
loved it twinnie and if possible, can u show me her bindi pic?😉
yes muffin express is on its way slowly for the rest😆
so i loved this too...
so lovely...
This the 2nd time i read this,but i comment so much that i forgot if i commented here too,anyway...it was supercute,fabulous,sweet,happy peppy,u name it ,i loved it...Yes,that simple jewel is the most beautiful one that i like at indian wemen and the maang tika too...It was an amazing lil story, wow six years of secret love,they surely foolled their familly...the end was darn beautiful...me getting diabetes from all the sweetness 😆 Thank you jaz,realy enjoyed this!
totally loved this OS... so happy that this one doesnt have a sad ending ...
how on earth did I miss this??

nicely done!