Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved it!!
Such a cute romance and loved the happy ending!
Keep the fab os coming please!
Thanks for the pm as well :D
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love it
lovely OS
thanks pm
thank yu dear
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I so LOVED it 😃
I so loved the suspense you created with showing Geet's bindi to Maan 😳
Even I was eagerly waiting when would Maan see his Geet 😳
Simply loved their tease ; that was the best part ⭐️
This literally made my night heaven ( I read it just before bedtime so ... 😛)
Loved it immensely 👏 , beautiful 👏

A Big 

for writing a Happy OS .
You see how happy 😃 we become when you write this type of stuff.
Loads of 

to you for giving us such a beautiful story
Love you dear ...

Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I had a feeling they knew each other beforehand!
But I'm so glad it's a happy OS! I absolutely loved it.
sakadafi thumbnail
That was such a beautiful OS.  The ched-chad...sweet moments...all
of it was just so nice and happy...

I felt so bad reading the OS...it's my cousin brother's wedding today but due to living overseas and work conflicts I can't attend...everyone's there but me 😔 But thank you for creating the whole wedding atmosphere for me...it really did bring a smile to my face...

You are a brilliant writer...continue to give us such brilliant work 😊
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Excellent OS...loved the Suspense...and the Maaneet nok jhok...perfect!!!👏

res . . .

To b edited . .

PS . . . I luv u for writing it . . . needless to say i m grinning . . . its 2 in the night here n i need sleep so will edit later . . .

Finally after what like ages m editing this . . . Fistly pweej pweej i have no intention to hurt anyone . . .😳 Laapppyyy swear . . .
and if i have written anything which came out tthe wrong way just consider me as a kid and excuse it . . .

U rock it u know that of course u do . . . Aaye Haaye takes the cake man . . . that was exactly my state when i read it . . . tell me how u manage to write it so classy . . . i mean it was CLASSY . . . as in royally classy . . . Now, lemme see do i like AB yep, Do i like JB yep, do i like their son . . . NOPE . . . I went off track right yeah i know . . . Getting back . . . your sad ones kill but they are logical and realistic so as much as i cried reading them i know what u showed was apt . . .  This was cute . . . the best part is dailogues were simple and beautiful . . . i hate it when i read self less or too good to be true dialogues . . . yeah i know i have some in FO but well me n my twisted brains . . . anyway so like yep i loved the dialogues . . . and when they talked change in name of their relation i was like WHAT they are together . . . u r damned good in surprising us . . . not to forget some times u give us shocks . . . as well will kill not that i mind but m too young for dying . . . abhi tak toh main world tour pe bhi nahi gayi . . . again off track . . . someone save me . . .  now the best part . . , both sister married in the same house . . . AAye hayye . . . kya life hai . . . who can b a better sister in law than ur sister . . . u know there r no chances of MUs n all . . . and you can freely say whatever u say s u have that right over ur sister and she cant mind it . . . elder sister are suppose to listen to the younger ones . . . Wait tat applies in all cases but not in  my case as my sis is too u know . . . so i should not listen to her in all cases but she should listen to me as m elder . . . did i make sense nope . . . me n my twisted brain . . . m done cursing my brain . . . Stop smiling yaar . . .
Edited by 7thHeaven - 12 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail

^^ you yaar...kya kahoon..im still waiting on your other "reserved" places to be updated on the other ff's...i sooo wanna see what you think...cuz i love your comments!! he he

JAZ

jasraj123 thumbnail
that was awesome. very good job👏
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG..OMG..OMG...finally something happy

Jaz gurl...ur awesome...superb OS 👏👏