Posted: 12 years ago
- First thing I saw was "Teri Bindiya Re" and for some reason i couldnt stop laughing. :)
- BOHOT ZYADA KUSH! You know before a really good episode when we're all bouncing in our seats with this grin that just wont come off...thats me right now and i havent even started reading
- Teji Khurana! The two hatte khate nau jawan as brothers...HAHA. Me like.
- Sigh...the description of Geet's eyes. I love that the first thing he sees is her eyes, thats always the first thing I notice about people as well. A mixture of them all...i like that part :D
- Oh so now shes smiing through those beautiful eyes too...hamara (:P) bechara Maan...uspe kya beet rahi ho gayi?
- LUCKY! YES YES YES! I though you were going to completely omit him! I'm so happy, this story is now complete...actually there is one person I love that is missing...lets see if that person shows up.
- Wow...Teji being all saali sahiba! WOW!
- HAHA! NICE GEET! (Assuming this lovely lady is Geet:P) I love Maan's thought that no other pranks will be played on the Khurana's. That makes me think that there will be more pranks played on them :P
- OMG you added a hey, Babaji! IN YOUR OS!!!! My gosh...I can NOT believe this...
- Romeo and Adi...Tasha and Pinky! Loving it but my character has still not shown up yet. I love how you wrote that Adi is quietly taken by Pinky and at least you kept the couples the same this time, besides the Tej and Nandini thing.
- Lucky being all strict and everything? Well Teji's character is a Khurana now so I guess it would make sense. Wonder what happened to our kamina.
- I love how Maan's eyes are constantly searching for her and thats all thats on his mind. Chup bilkul chup...sigh...he's getting softer (on GHSP) when he says it now rather than in anger...loved it before but love it even more now. With his soft, whispered tone. Haha at mere bhaiya ki saali-ji. Thats an awesome dialogue!
- "She was stunning, she was gorgeous, she was timeless – she was beautiful." That is the most jaw dropping description I've ever heard of Princess. My jaw LITERALLY fell.
- OMG...they already know each other? WHAT ON EARTH? Well I guess it makes sense, you cant have romantic scenes when they've only met for the first time. Well I guess you could but it would be very VERY strange. Haha, i just closed my jaw and it fell again...
- OMG AGAIN! I love how she plays with the tabeez. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!! Did I mention that I love it? I DO!
- I can not imagine Maan's voice as somewhat musical..I just can not. It's velvety smooth as someone once put it and my friends (school) describe it as almost husky sometimes but musical? Thats a new one. I can definitely imagine Geet's aye haye. LOL. So sappy but so cute at the same time. I think if that were to ever happen in an episode I would be blushing like mad...just at how embarrasingly sappy it is. Not that I dont like it! :D
- Now im just imagining Mr. Armaan Malik and his oye hoye's. That is totally something he would do, put his hand to his heart. OMG SORRY! (Not to you, dont yell at me! To him!) DR. ARMAAN MALIK (I knew that something was off!). He would be saying it in a musical voice too!
- Now this was just too easy. This was just TOO easy! She's already his wife? I'm waiting for you to say he has cancer or something...someone died in a car crash but nope. Well, I guess it has to be easy since its an OS. You cant write about everything that happens. I wouldnt want you to either.
- Oh wow! Not even 24 hours..NOW me likey! And Teji and Nandani being mad lol. That's so funny.
- Woah...butterflies...Jasman CONTROL. Breathe in...breathe out...
- Nandini being pregnant just automatically drew a smile to my face. I don't even know why!
- She even pinches his cheeks? What is this? An OS of our fav old Geet moments...well you've hit all mine wheres your RTM Jaz? :P
- I love how you switch it and HE says aye haaye at the end. That was an awesome ending...yes it was more than happy for us. Ek baat kahoon? I'd ask you to promise not to be mad but when you can stop a jhuthi from flying, you probably should. Jaz ka oomfh nahin tha isme. I mean, your OS's and FF's may be sad but they reach inside someone's heart and someone's soul and pull it out for you to see. Not that I don't like this one! I loved this one and I was smiling the entire time. Because you made it for us! You knew we wanted a happy OS and you delivered and I...um...is there any other way I can put it? Um...I'm happy about that. There we go! And I mean, I loved the entire concept actually. I mean its at a wedding! Not at a hospital or at a cemetery. BOO YEAH! What was I complaining about again?
- I guess what I'm trying to say is (WOW this took a long time to sort out in my head) that I am forever grateful for this happy OS that had little bits and pieces of memories from GHSP. But I love you just the way you are...you sadistic little creature. Haha..then watch me complain on the next sad update. Theres no pleasing me is there? OK: how about you write whatever you feel is right. There we go. Because whatever you feel like writing is going to have your blood, sweat and tears put in to it rather than catering to us. Because whether you write a happy OS or FF or a sad one, I can always tell when you're heart is put into it...or at least I think..whatever...now I'm just rant-planing as my friend from school calls it. Complaining in the form of a rant. Jaz, the take home message is that I loved it. I love it because you wrote it for us! And it was spectacular!
aww loved this OS
you are such a talented writer, make us cry sometimes and then write this OS that makes us happy and blush!
love the way you used the song.. aaya hai lol
hope you write another one soon
awww loved
dt ws awesome
thnx for d PM 😊
thanks for writing a happy os
it was awesome..
oh so finally you wrote happy os. just loved it!!!
keep writing more of these.😃

thanx for the pm too:)😊

ankita:)
Edited by anks_ams - 12 years ago
wow loved it yaar...awsome one 
yippie!!!!! happy OS... me loved it..
i got surprised tat u like sad OS!! but why dear..
isnt it so sad to read to sad OS😕
I totally loved dis. I tot 'ey dont knoe each other during dis wedding
But as usual love in air was kept secretly.
Plz give me more of happy OS.. no more Sad sad..
Keep writing... thx thx thx...
Awesome!!!!! luved it.. thanx a lot for the wonderful OS...
awesome OS...👏
loved it...👏
did not think that maan n geet knew each other b4hand only...😆
do write another happy OS soon...😳
thnx for PM...
awesome update
loved it dear
really just superbbb song
pls pm me if any os , ff, ss written ...pls
Edited by ramahesh - 12 years ago