Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Glimpse of the future or what could've been..

tashi482 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hey guys, lm usually a silent reader but just thought l'd share my thoughts on today's episode😊

l totally loved Gopi's dream sequence, they were so adorable together😳😳Personally l think today we got to see what their relationship could've been like if Ahem didnt hate Gopi but loved her and it could've also been showing us a glimpse of what is yet to come in the near future when Ahem starts listening to his heart and not his head and realises Gopi's worth in his life(If he ever does that is😭)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Tashi,
It would take some time for them to fall in love.Ahem has to overcome his dislike of Gopi & she has to overcome her fear of Ahem.
sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: avivakirk

Tashi,

It would take some time for them to fall in love.Ahem has to overcome his dislike of Gopi & she has to overcome her fear of Ahem.

well said i agree with you 100%
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Tashi,

well said liz...
but how long we have to wait...its one year show started and nothing til now..
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Tashi,

don't think anyone has told ahem about the birds and the bees.  lol   Or that was the day he was sick and did not go to school.
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dreams are not what we want 😡😡 some stronge feelings from Ahem plzzz Gopi has been dreaming all her like for a loving
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
1st Gopi's biggest flaw: her illiteracy has to be removed. This can only be done by Koki herself, i.e. getting Gopi home school, and get her a teacher who will teach her the ways of modern life. There are actually such finishing schools in India. then only should the re-vamped with a new look Gopi be presented before Ahem who won't bother looking at him, but ensure he keeps looking at her.
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

well said liz...
but how long we have to wait...its one year show started and nothing til now..

Han yar...
1 yr se wait ker rhai h...
Dewali seq. Me kuch cute scene milai toh oh v 25% walai...
Ab intazar nhi hota yar...
tashi482 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tashi,

l totally agree with you l just hope it happens very soon coz it was realli nice to see them so loving towards eachother, no fear and no anger or hatred even though it was just a dream sequence😊😊 l know all of us want the real thing not just a dream..