Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Ranchod's sacrifices

*king* IF-Dazzler
*king*
*king*

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Hi All,

Of all the characters in YMGGK Ranchod's character is the most noble. His character is somewhat like that of Karna in Mahabharat although here fortunately he did not take the side of evil.

He has always made sacrifices whether knowingly or unknowingly. As a new-born he was sacrificed for his father's mistake while karan and his other siblings escaped from ill-fate. He quit his career to help Abha. Now he is ready to marry Abha just so that he can protect her.

Now there is a high probability that his character maybe sacrificed by the CV's when Karan-Abha unite. He would either be killed or sent off to mumbai for Karan to take center-stage.

Now this statement the king is gonna make would not gel well with most of you. The king believes Ranchod is anyday better suited to Abha than Karan. karan has time and again let Abha down by not believing her and standing by her. But Ranchod has always stood by Abha in thick and thin. He is ready to believe Abha come what may.

*king*

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

D.I.D.forevaTrini331arya444haji08HoneySucklerouble_loverGauri22meghna2Shas3bluedreamz953swtbabyAbsoluvnycsweetie-Nags-

khyser2k11 Goldie
khyser2k11
khyser2k11

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
iam really loving ranchod's character in yesterday's episode...how much he cares for abha...and how much he changed earlier he used to be selfish and loud but now he's become so calm and caring...iam feeling really sad for ranchod...but i love abharan pair i want karan to be back with abha

I agree with u that ranchod's will sacrifice everythng for abha when karan comes back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

patraaachuchachu

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
he really is a gem of a person..

arya444xyzee

rubysk IF-Rockerz
rubysk
rubysk

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Yes, u r right. I also really upset. Infact I also almost shocked. Atleast they have to show legal marriage(i.e. court marriage). Saat phere, mangasutra, Sindoor mat dikhao. Then, Ranchod tell abha whenever Karan Comes he divorce to abha. They really make joke. No marriage, Ranchod & abha living together. But I really feel very bad 4 Ranchod. I really love Ranchod character a lot. Karan never believes on Abha. But Ranchod is always trust on Abha. Plz don't break Ranchod heart. Ranchod cares 4 abha, he understands her emotions, feeling,... He really love abha. Shayad Abha ki koi twin behen hoti. But i hope all this drama soon stop. Yaar abha ko aar ya paar kar do. Ranchod ya karan ke paas... I m big fan of Karan V. Grover since his saarrthi days. I never miss his show. thats why i m watching this show.. I really feel very bad 4 very talented actors KARAN V. GROVER & SUHASI DHAMI...What say guys. & yaah Why Ranchod tells shelly now  Abha is his OFFICIAL WIFE. Plz tell me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluedreamz953

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Me liking Ranchod character...I know that Karan-Abha is the waned jodi in this forum..But yaar I like Ranchod's attitude & soft cornere for Abha...he is doing a nice job of playing 2 different shades...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arya444dreamy4everbluedreamz953Infofan

arya444 Groupbie
arya444
arya444

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I agree!! I am Loving this character like anything. I think his and abha's love story will be a treat to watch!!!  A start of a new love story.Day Dreaming

He is so darn loving , caring and unselfish.Day DreamingDay Dreaming

haji08dreamy4ever

RupanjalloveMK Goldie
RupanjalloveMK
RupanjalloveMK

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
No Abhanchod only Abharan plz!
karth Groupbie
karth
karth

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged