Maryada

May 4 Written Update *Gaurav-Vidya Confrontation!*

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello Everyone!!

Here again, sorry about the delay in the update. But WOW. Must watch episode today. You HAVE to watch it. I'm serious. 😳

Devyani entering her bedroom and goes to bed, as she keeps thinking about Uttara and SSP, and she keeps getting more and more worried. She says how he's sleeping away so peacefully whereas she's lying awake restless. So much is happening in the house right now, and it's all because of YOU. [WOOOh! Wow! First time we've heard Devyani expressing her feelings! πŸ‘πŸ‘ At least she recognizes that everything is his fault. But now she just has to confront him in actuality. Not just when he's sleeping.] All my hopes, all my happiness are what you ignore, and I have to stay awake every night thinking about your bad deeds. Right then, SSP begins to turn in his sleep, and she heaves a sigh of relief.

At the Restaurant: Vidya making small talk with Arti and Gaurav, she asks Arti how everything is going, and then tells Gaurav that she really thought he wouldn't come, but she's happy that he actually kept his promise. Gaurav smiles a little and Arti just looks murderous 🀣 Right then, the band starts playing music and Vidya gets really excited, and puts her hand out to Gaurav, asking if he'll dance. And she literally has to plead with him, and he slowly gets up, and the two head off. [HA Arti!!]

Uttara trying to take the necklace off when SSP enters the room, and tells her she looks really good. And he tells her that he has a bad headache and he knew that his sister in law would be the one to help him out, and she smilingly agrees. She sits on the bed, and he puts his head on her lap, saying his head really hurts, and she feels worried and acts a little uncomfortable. SSP tells her that he's with her, that she's not comfortable with a man so close to her, and it's obvious that Uttara is pretty uncomfortable. SSP keeps talking, telling her that he knows her really well, and takes her hand into his own, softly petting it. Uttara tries to protest, but he asks her why she's shying away from him, and then touches her shoulder, telling her he knows what loneliness is, and how to take it away. And he pulls her head down to meet his own. [And that, everyone, is a wonderful lesson on how to get your sister-in-law to sleep with you. 🀒🀒🀒]

Of course, Devyani suddenly gets up, all shocked and worried and sweating, and you realize it's all a dream. She looks to the side of the bed to see that SSP isn't there, and she's even more anxious. She hurries to Uttara's room to find the door closed, and goes inside only to find her peacefully sleeping, alone. And she smiles. ⭐️⭐️[Yayy! We all guessed correctly! It was Devyani's dream. but I don't think she should be so relieved so soon. If she doesn't do anything to stop this mess, stuff will be doing down soon πŸ˜•πŸ˜•]

Vidya dancing away around Gaurav, while he's just standing there. And Arti is getting more and more frustrated at the side, and Vidya keeps throwing herself in his arms, quite literally, and she then puts her head on his chest. Arti gets up and suddenly starts walking away, and Gaurav pushes Vidya off and runs behind her, leaving Vidya alone in the middle of the dance floor. [Wow. As much as I wanted to see the Gaurav-Vidya dance sequence, this was almost painful to watch because I was so embarrassed for the poor woman. I feel so bad that she has to try this hard, that she's putting in all this effort, only to have her husband run away at the first chance. And uff, that Arti😑😑😑]

Arti outside and Gaurav runs behind her, asking her angrily why she walked away. And tells her that it's their weakness that he had to dance with Vidya, and she gets in the car and just leaves. Gaurav is calling after and Vidya watches all this in tears. It starts pouring outside right then, and Vidya is completely breaking down. Vidya slowly walks up to him, and he asks her if she got her wish and goes back inside the restaurant to pay the bill.

Gaurav driving the two of them back home silently, when she starts talking and tells him that he shouldn't worry because Arti will be fine by the morning. He suddenly stops the car right then, and the two of them get out. You can tell Gaurav is really anxious and frustrated, and she starts asking him what's wrong. He yells out her name, anguished, asking why he doesn't leave her alone? And she says that she's his wife, she's married to him. And she asks him why he married her if he doesn't even come close to her? And asks why he broke all her dreams apart?! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Gaurav yells out that he had no other choice, and he's crying too now! He tells her that he did all thi in a moment of weakness, because he had to, because of his family's pressure, and Vidya just stares. He folds his hands in front of her, and tells her to forgive him. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

And he tells her to stop everything, stop everything she's trying. I don't want to see you unhappy and sad, but I can't do anything. I had a relationship with someone else before I married you, but it didn't turn into marriage. But I'm still with that person, they're in my every breath, and I can't betray them, no matter what. They were in my life even before you. Your love, your attempts they're not unnoticed, but I can't do anything. 😲😲😲 [Did you notice, everyone, how Gaurav didn't associate a gender with this person. Oh god, the CVs sure know how to keep us on our toes about thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†]

She tries to stop him from crying, and tells him that she won't ever worry him again, and asks him to forgive her. He turns around and tells her not to make him feel ashamed by asking for forgiveness. He knows that he ruined her life by marrying her, and tells her if she wants to do something she should just try to understand him. And tells her to leave him alone for a bit.

And both of them are literally standing in front of each other, broken down with their hands folded, before he starts walking away, leaving her just standing there.

Precap: Vidya saying to Devyani that she said that there's was nothing in Gaurav's life, so who's the person in this family that pressured Gaurav? And Devyani turns around and says that it was her, it was her that's responsible for Vidya's current state.

Comments: OK. WOW. Wonderful Episode. Yes, we still have an entire unresolved issue, but I'm loving the confrontation between Gaurav and Vidya. It was necessary, and although he didn't tell her the truth, at least she vented out her frustrations and he got a chance to explain himself and he did, partially. Furthermore, the precap. I love that as well. I can't wait to watch that happen because honestly it's time. it's time to get a few secrets out in the open.

Although I did want to see AdiYa in today's episode, it still ROCKED. Because we saw Devyani in a completely different avatar from the usual smiling self. She actually vented about SSP!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Definitely a 9/10!

Cheers!

~Naina

Edited by Naina2127 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
gaurav is such an asshole!!!!!! i hope vidya falls in love with someone who will actually respect her and love her for who she is!! 😑
tashi482 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG l hope hes not gay, poor Vidya will be heart broken
chenling thumbnail
wow...they have needed this sort of confrontation!!!! I just don't understand him, how can he be married and not feel anything for her...ugh!!!
lld89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i noticed how he didn't associate any gender either!!

what a great episode!! poor poor vidya!

thanks for the update!
..Smita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 d update!
Gaurav is so irritating...😑
Devyani's finally opening her eyes,good for SSP
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMGGG CV's dont give me the shock of my life and make Gaurav gay becuz then all his attraction towards Vidya would be pointlesss.. i still have high hopes he loves a girl and will soon love Vidyaa..
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks for the update
looking forword for next episode
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks naina for the update...
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update NainaπŸ€—,

Its was a very good episode and i loved the conversation btwn gaurav and vidya, both have acted well. It looks like deviyani will break her silence soon. Pre-cap seems interesting, i hope we get to know something abt the secret behind gaurav's marriage.
Edited by divyakeerhi - 12 years ago