Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Its not enough if only Koki tries

kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gopi is not even trying to be with Ahem...I think Ahem sees no effort from Gopi. The effort to unite them is only from Koki. Miya and Bibi are raazi to seperate...then what can Kaazi do (Koki). I think Gopi should put some effort from her side as to make herself a little better for Ahem. 

I appreciate Vidya from Maryada on her efforts to make herself learned(if not educated). learn some social etiquitte, a little more style, some basic reading and writing...

why is Gopi not ready to do that to keep her marriage?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭no one agrees with me????😭
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree...only Koki pushing Gopi towards Ahem wont work. Gopi needs to try also. Her sentences starts at ji and ends at ji...I was so frustrated when Koki asked Gopi to sit with Ahem on the sleigh...Like a idiot she say nahi mein...mujhe daar lag tha hai...like really?? really Gopi??? You are pretty much on the ground...what was going to happen, you tip over and roll in some snow??? And you were going to sit with your husband...that means you don't even trust him enough that he will actually hold on to you. Ahem has shown many times his caring side when Gopi got hurt. So, I don't think he would do anything to push her off while riding.😆..it was just dumb...I don't know why they make her so naive or stupid...  Edited by taral83 - 12 years ago
sarahagstn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalyas

😭no one agrees with me????😭

awww I agree with you. You are def right about the difference between Vidya and Gopi... Vidya is trying where as Gopi is being really passive and letting Kokila do everything.
sarahagstn thumbnail
Originally posted by: taral83

I agree...only Koki pushing Gopi towards Ahem wont work. Gopi needs to try also. Her sentences starts at ji and ends at ji...I was so frustrated when Koki asked Gopi to sit with Ahem on the sleigh...Like a idiot she say nahi mein...mujhe daar lag tha hai...like really?? really Gopi??? You are pretty much on the ground...what was going to happen, you tip over and roll in some snow??? And you were going to sit with your husband...that means you don't even trust him enough that he will actually hold on to you. Ahem has shown many times his caring side when Gopi got hurt. So, I don't think he would do anything to push her off while riding.😆..it was just dumb...I don't know why they make her so naive or stupid... 

You know I tried putting myself in Ahem's shoes and man if my wife was this dumb I probably would react the same way so I def feel his pain.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There is a difference between Vidya and Gopi. Gopi is extremely timid. And Kokila will never approve that type of make up or that type of wooing. She wants it in her own way that Gopi has to win Ahem's affection. We just cannot take men as foolish that they will be happy if their wives go through that fast food way to win their appeal. Vidya can try but she cannot match Arti who has higher education and higher training and also a sort of finesse which one cannot get in a month's time. It takes years and concentration. These men must make their wives comfortable and not criticise them which will turn the wives into ridiculous beings.

Gopi refusing the snow cart ride. She just does not want to make Ahem uncomfortable with that forceful type of behaviour. Ahem must appreciate that. Let us see further tracks by which he may start liking her.

Some arranged marriages fail but atleast they have the umbrella of family support.

shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gopi is so scard of Ahem and Kokila the moment she tries to speak all she gets from Ahem is shouted at and he never listens to her he will just walk away so how can she make him like her when he is so nasty and full off hate towards her...and i feel sorry for Kokila she is trying but going the wrong way about it, she need to stop doing everything for Ahem and refuse to do anything he asks and tell him to go and see his wife and she will take care off things that way Ahem will get to know Gopi😊
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
me too agree yar...
I think tht gopi get bored of ahem...🤣
Jst jokin'
Vgn1 thumbnail

Sorry, had to reply to this comment. For one, Gopi is not afraid. She definitely wanted to try it, but she knows that Ahem would not like to sit with her, but also cannot say no to his mom. 

So, she in her usual perceptive manner tries to help Ahem, so that he can have his wish as well not have to go against his mom. That does not show stupidity, it just shows how much concerned she is of everyone's feelings, not that half of them deserve it.