What are the CVs Doing!!!

PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
First of all how is the marriage complete, there was no sindoor or mangalsutra
and they didn't complete the pheres.

Also how long are they going to drag this!!
these CVs bring up our hopes and crush them. how long are they going to drag this for!!!
I hope they know they are going to loose viewers because of the dragging

I love this show but the dragging is making me crazy!!

If Karan and Abha don't this week or next week i am going  to stop watching this show until they are reunited. But i still will read the written updates. i am going to start watching this show again when they unite. Even now sometimes i don't watch the episode but read the written updates.

Yeh CVs pagal haan. Kitna lamba karoge yeh drag.😑

Edited by Priyalovex3 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Priyalovex3

First of all how is the marriage complete, there was no sindoor or mangalsutra

and they didn't complete the pheres.

Also how long are they going to drag this!!
these CVs bring up our hopes and crush them. how long are they going to drag this for!!!
I hope they know they are going to loose viewers because of the dragging

I love this show but the dragging is making me crazy!!

If Karan and Abha don't this week or next week i am going  to stop watching this show until they are reunited. But i still will read the written updates. i am going to start watching this show again when they unite. Even now sometimes i don't watch the episode but read the written updates.

Yeh CVs pagal haan. Kitna lamba karoge yeh drag.😑

like ive said before the step forward is not as long as the sideways and backward. currently its the sideways and even backwards movement they are onπŸ˜‰

Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree priya...i don't know why they are stretching this track this much...πŸ˜”
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
marriage rituals r not done ...but how can they be considered as husband and wife ...i cant understand ,they have done this so that ranchod can save abha
aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
actually cvs don't know wat they r doing now...so many loose ends & don't know how 2 tie which end with other??? they made the show more & more complicated & still repeating the same???πŸ€ͺ now abha is ranchod's official wife..no sindoor & mangal sutra, incomplete saath phere...karan was in his native place ujjain...esp in the mandir but he was not noticed by anybody, even though he's the son of a famous lawyer of the place , as if he was surrounded by some aliens ... & the doc...don't ask!!!   y blame the lady??? wat a pathetic script!!! i was earlier very much amazed by the script & dialogues...but now...  abha is having supernatural powers...she's having visions of karan...she can sense a lady near karan...but she can't locate the place wer karan is...ohhh poor abhaaa...ahhh ...somebody pinch me harddd...😡
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Truly the CVs have gone crazy..
If u ppl dont have any track we ll give u ideas but plz dont spoil the show..

I have already stopped watching the show and reading only updates.. if this track continues i am gonna stop reading updates also 😑

u are gonna lose viewers.. change the track before its too late
arianne21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the cvs have gone crazy & they're making this whole marriage thing a joke!
LuvManan13 thumbnail
i agree with u
CVs have gone crazy or maybe even deaf that they cant hear us
we want abharan back not separated
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
The CVs have truly gone crazy...

You really cant drag a story when there is no NEED for it...

and yes..How in the WORLD are they married...Urgh!!!! Angering...

and Shaili...are you serious...No can shut her up except Ranchod...Very nice...

and the doctor girl annoys so much...she constantly leaves him alone even after he has countlessly put in harms away after she left him...and now she LOVES him...really...this is suppose to make us happy...

if you need another story line than bring karan back and show the family tension...thats something to play with...Karan and Ranchod problems...so many possibilites..

and yes. Abha..she is a supernatural creature. 

Dont you love it when a show makes you angry.  
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: PurplePetal

The CVs have truly gone crazy...

You really cant drag a story when there is no NEED for it...

and yes..How in the WORLD are they married...Urgh!!!! Angering...

and Shaili...are you serious...No can shut her up except Ranchod...Very nice...

and the doctor girl annoys so much...she constantly leaves him alone even after he has countlessly put in harms away after she left him...and now she LOVES him...really...this is suppose to make us happy...

if you need another story line than bring karan back and show the family tension...thats something to play with...Karan and Ranchod problems...so many possibilites..

and yes. Abha..she is a supernatural creature. 

Dont you love it when a show makes you angry.  

Agree with you. There have been so many ridiculous tracks in the past few months. So much evil and negativity. I stopped watching the day they showed Shaili ill-treating Karan. That was so sickening to watch. Did not seem like a Rajshri production at all. I do visit the forum to read the updates and the posts. But I have now removed YMGGK from favorites forum.πŸ˜”

oh yeah, the doctor falling for her patient, that is professional? she doesn't know anything about Karan. so ridiculous.

There are so many other tracks they can pursue, where are Sanskar and Sania? What happened to the book Thakur was writing, his attempt to get his stores/ business back, Lata remarried to a nice man, Prakash did not get a good job because Vimal filed a false case on him, why is that not resolved yet etc etc.
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago