Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice analysis as usual.

My husband and I were also commenting on the slowness of Navya's walking. He said that the actors are probably paid per second to make them walk slow.😆

Overall a bit of a drag as an episode. The precap was really creepy. Hope bhabhi and shagun get caught red handed.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: dmgfanrox

totally agree wid u...navya's walking speed really tested my patience...i mean i was like ki jaldi chalo serial khatam ho jaayega...felt like going dere n giving navya a push taki thora jaldi chale😆

n  bhabhi ki english...she is offering  SNAKES to her guests😆

ritz n appy's expression were funny but  would have luved  if ...

appy...yaar ye anant ke ghar wale snakes khate hai(slowly in ritz ear)😲
ritz...paagal hai kya...snakes matlab...aree ye snacks ki baat kar rahi hai😆
appy...achchha oh😲

LOLLL I would have liked to see Ritz-Appy be confused over the SNAKES thing too...would have been fun...but it seems they instantly understood the weird bhabhi's lingo😕😆  Hope they show more of the friends interactions today...
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree wid ol ur points...!! ns point #5 was hilarious...
bwahahahahahahahahahaa🤣🤣
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

And this time Anant was scared of his Bhabhi...no? ðŸ˜† LOL yeah he did get kinda scared seeing her at the gate...but he manages to outsmart her most of the time😆...He looked SO happy when he saw her and Shagun moving away from the door and the way he turned to give a thumbs up to Navya ki ab aa jaao😆

Yeah, everyone were giving her odd looks but when she says her name Navya...that old man has a slight grin...😆 I think he liked the name ðŸ˜† I think he recognized her name as being one of Nimisha's friends as Nimisha had told him so that's why he smiled slightly😆...waise bhi pooja ki thaali ke saath entry maar ke Navya must have impressed his maha conservative personality😆

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah Anu except for the points you mentioned and the scene where  Navya gives Puja Thali to Anant's mom and tells her name the epi was totally dragged.

and yeah Navya needs to stop walking like dat..she is getting on my nerves wenever she walks otherwise she is a cuteee charecter.

but Anant was really cutee in yes'day epi <3

oh yeah "Snakes" was hillariousss 🤣 Rama's Engliss is too good 🤣
Edited by Gene_Nisha - 12 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You already know my take from yesterday so i shall just Ditto it!😃

Snakes🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣i still can't get over that one!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 LMAO and appy's expressions were hilarious!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome poosstt
n i totally agree wid da last partt
itss beenn draagggeddd likee ommg.!
15 mins to walk in...