muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

~deewangi story so far~

~GEET HANDA ~ 10YRS Delhi Public School Class 6th STD
just moved from junior section to higher section. lots of friends
only daughter of her parents. just stepping into senior grade..excited
reading archies & M&B already..naughty naughty, watching movies romantic,
great at studies. center of attraction ths way or other. best in what ever she did
Ek ladki thi deewani si
Ek ladke pe woh marti thi
Nazrein jhuka ke
Sharma ke galiyon se guzarti thi

~MAAN SINGH KHURANA~ 15yrs Delhi Public School Class 10th STD
silent, no friends at all brought by his daadi after his father ditched his mom for another
lady. his mom died after few years of their parents separation.
average in studies, never an achiever, nothing drew him to that level of excellence
very nervous, can't even speak a word infront of his teachers or any one for that matter. peers take
advantage of that & bully him. he was used it by now.
Jab bhi milti thi mujhse
Mujhse poochha karti thi
Pyaar kaise hota hai
Yeh pyaar kaise hota hai...
Kaise kahoon main o yaara
Yeh pyaar kaise hota hai..maine to kabhi pyaar paya hi nahi!!!

they met first time when maan was send out of the class for no mistake of his & geet was sent out of her class for her mischef. she saw him hugged & kissed him& said I love you. he surely thought she was mad. She stocked him & they began to meet each other... he topped his 10th because he didn't have to leave the school & the city.. because he didn't want to go away from her. He won the vice-captian election because she wanted him to geet told him every day how much she loved him..every action of hers expressed her deewangi...her kisses, her katti, her picking him every day, her blind trust in him maan could never express himself, he just kept quite ...his deewangi  was difficult to notice..not that difficult actually😳

geet got her periods..both struggling to express the change in them!!!

Geets father expeired in an accident & his family members tried to take over his business & geet away, turning maan into a rebel. He fought against all & has his little wify with him. Now rano & geet stays with maan taking care of them & Handa business..anyway papaji had left every thing on Geet & Maan's name.

there deewangi is tested as Geet is send to do her higher studies to London. It is been 4yrs since they have spoken or seen each other. When they meet... there was no connection.. he couldn't relate to her, she was no more his little wify.. she is a grown up Model now, who want a career on ramp & funnily possessive maan doesn't mind it, because he doesn't feel this is her.

Story takes a turn when maan meets a girl..whom he could relate to & he has a strong feelings for this girl who actually is his little wify..but he doesn't know it yet.. Geet had to disguise herself since he seemed to be disturbed & engaged to this model Rimi.. who also stays with him.. Lets see how far their heart denies their identity..
Geet is 22yr & Maan is 27, he is longing for his wife when she is right there with him ..his heart knows it...but logical brain makes no sense!!!
geet has realized maan's pain.. she found out that some one rimi..is trying to play around in their life as an imposter..
maan is forced to marry rimi because of rano...but he reveals her real identily & marries his little wify ...

still wondering!!! whoes deewangi it is!!!

thanxs a lot for all the support & love to muskan's deewangi,
~muskan~

Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

febinyusuff thumbnail
yaya muski..

congrats on new thread..

so we are going to get Deewangi update
scorpiodreams thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wov...another new thread...congrats and update soon please😍
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on New Thread!
srikrithi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread.
Edited by srikrithi - 12 years ago
ninand thumbnail
Congratulations!! ohmygawd love love love love love love the song!!!❤️
was thinking sooo hard wt song u'll choose for this .. and ... I"M BLOWN OVER!!!!!

LOVE IT loveit loveit loveit loveit🤗❤️.❤️.❤️.❤️.❤️.❤️.❤️
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

~deewangi~
part 91

The moment the evening pooja got over. They took blessings from every one. Rano gave them the shagun. & kissed their foreheads. Maan instantly lifted her & took her to the car.
Daadi & Rano ..knew this was to happen.. their official Honey Moon.

Maan had it all planned . He had made arrangement in kulu manali. He booked a cottage for them. He made her sit in the car. It was a sweet 7-8hrs drive. They reached the cottage late at night..may be pass midnight. Geet had dossed off in the car. As the car stopped she got & smiled at him. He passed the cottage key to her. She got out & admired the beauty under the moonlight. She hugged him & kissed him.. I love this place.. it so romantic .. he smirked.. & naughtily caressed her back.. not romantic yet. She blushed & went to open the lock. The cottage was beautifully decorated with flowers all over. Lacy curtains, floral designed carpets.. candles.. fireplace.. she was bit excited..bit nervous..
nervous he asked her
she smiled & admitted it
about wat he asked naughtily
she blushed yet again
let me guess.. r u nervous about u won't be able to keep pace with me..he teased
she put her hand around his neck possessively.. I wasn't ..then she bends her down.. but now I am..
Maan chuckled. He backed her up against the door & pressed a kiss under her jaw.
Agar uske..he stressed a bit there baren main nahi soch rahi tho meri little wify ke little dimag main kya chal raha hain
actually pehli baar..
he nuzzled her cheek with his nose..pehli baar!!slipping her hands under her top
nehi mera matlab hain.. we are away from home.. mujhe sharam aa rahi hain...she blushed
hum yeh sab bathen bina kapdon ke bhi kar sakten hain
she laughed... pushing him away  ..after having a bath..
he scooped her in his arms.. she put her hand around him..
mera pas aacha idea hain
I bet u have
he carried her towards the bathroom.
Hum saath main nahthen hain.. its called multi-tasking.. she giggled.
Koi problem.. he asked her placing her on her foot
she removed his shirt & tossed it off...
yah.. just move little faster.. with a teasingly complaining face.

He reached for the tap & turned it on.. she removed her sandals & slipped in. his hands went around her waist then sliding over her bare hips as he eased the fabric down. His bulge pressed impatiently against her belly, making her mouth water & her breathing go shallow. I love u he said between their joined mouths while his hand gave a possessive little squeeze to her back. She hugged him & pulled him closer.. I love u too.. he pulled off the strings & undid her blouse. . Her mouth loved feel of his wet skin against her mouth. His carnal mouth seemed to be every where on her body. Along her neck feeding at her, the backs of her knees, the soft spot between the legs. He left no part untasted he was very thoroughly relishing her. Geet .. I can't wait.. anymore.. he lifted her & moved closer.. deeper.. she inhaled sharply savoring the exquisitely perfect feel of him inside of her ..long deep strokes filled with sensation. She bit her bottom lip as she tightened her muscles around him, holding him to her. He groaned as they moved faster the beginning of the beautiful night. He gritted his teeth leaned his head back & roared..harder.. faster.& faster ...then still..He slacked on her shoulder & kissed her curves.

They patted dry each other & moved to the decorated bed that awaited them. He closed the distance between them, grabbed her & then backed her into the room on the bed determinedly. She didn't hesitate but literally threw herself at him, twining her arms around his neck, aligning her petite body against his. He kissed her long & deep tangling his tongue around hers. In one fluid motion he thrust up into her yet again.. only to the never ending pleasurable night.

The lost track of time.. day..night.. afternoon... evening.. the were lost lost in each other.. it was like they found something special together..something rare. The feel of togetherness was wholesome.. the enjoyed it to the fullest. Nothing to stop them from expressing..not any more..no more barriers..

Geet was very keen to explore the place...but he would rather explore her. Every tie like it was the first time. She had no complains. In fact she was happier & more content than she had ever been in her life.

MY BLOG
PRECAP
some more cute scenes..
-NEXT  PART 92-
will need some time before I update that bit
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congratz for new thread😊

ooh well i dint know when i post the reply that i will be the first one to comment😉
but as i am now...

loved the update... though you updated after a long time but still it was fabulous... and i can understand it because  of the forum rules issue... read it on blog too...
its awesome... waiting for more already
Edited by softly_spoken - 12 years ago
siroilily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW! New thread! congrats!*its d time to disco* 🥳 🤪
Awesome ! Superb update! ⭐️ nw i truly believed dat 'sabhar ka phal meetha hota hai'😉 n ur blog link is like 'sone pe suhaga'😳😆 . Loved d romantic honymoon moment. Hope it never ends... want them to enjoy der sweet moments wid der pure love,passion n deewangi . Omg! Im just so happy to c dem happy wid each other. Thanks muskan 4 happy update n looking forward 4 more. plis take ur sweet time 4 d nxt part waiting patiently 😍 Edited by siroilily - 12 years ago
febinyusuff thumbnail
loved unedited version more...