.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
awww...i so agree wid yu... m luvin dem more nd more...😳
KaSh-Rox thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaanlover_7

I totally agree with you.I dont like Anant's family at all.They are very very boring.I wont say only Anya scenes should be shown.The serial itself says the youth side and the parents side.So i am ok with it.But i just cant stand Anant's family especially Bua dadi 😡.And now the new entry shagun and the bhabhi .🤔
I love Navya's family.They are very sweet and perfect family.They have their values and culture.but still,they are very happy.My favourite in navya's family is Dadi.She rocks !
Yesterday's episode was very slow and boring.I liked the idea of Navya entering to Anant's house with pooja ki thali and all.But the way they portrayed was very very  slow.I want less scenes of Anant's family.That will make the show not boring.

Yeah i totally agree whatever u are saying... ! Navya's family is good.. that shows reality. 
KaSh-Rox thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmh24ever

what saas&bahu u mean anant,s mom & navya

No.. i mean Anant's Bhabi.. In youth type shows such kind of characters does not suits the show

silver4karan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree, at the same time i feel they cant show anant n navya only.. i mean they hav 2 show the concept of navya..!! they have 2 show the gape b/w youngster and elders..!! 
n its true..there are some traditional families in 2day's world also..!!
n only AnYa then all vl b bored.. this is  just my opinion..!!
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i totaly agree...ecn i wanna c more nd more of AnYa !