India-Forums

Navya
Navya

A boring part of Navya :-( (Page 2)

-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
even i dnt tink its boring a show cant be run with anya alone in navya we cant hate al characters nimisha,anant mom dadi navya mom papa uski bhaiyi renuka di al r shweet ..even rama bhabi and shagun r funny so they complets the show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FSM-93zobsheh

ruslan Groupbie
ruslan
ruslan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkaur92

I would love it if the show was how you're describing it, but then it would be artificial because with a part of boy-girl interaction comes some support, if not all, from the family around.

If there was no family to be shown around, then the show would just seem too perfect! (which I would love to see though haha)

yes but since they were aiming for a realistic show...they should tone down anant's family...how many people have a family like that...i think anyone would suffocate to death living with a family like anants Dead
armaanlover_7 IF-Dazzler
armaanlover_7
armaanlover_7

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you.I dont like Anant's family at all.They are very very boring.I wont say only Anya scenes should be shown.The serial itself says the youth side and the parents side.So i am ok with it.But i just cant stand Anant's family especially Bua dadi Angry.And now the new entry shagun and the bhabhi .Ermm
I love Navya's family.They are very sweet and perfect family.They have their values and culture.but still,they are very happy.My favourite in navya's family is Dadi.She rocks !
Yesterday's episode was very slow and boring.I liked the idea of Navya entering to Anant's house with pooja ki thali and all.But the way they portrayed was very very  slow.I want less scenes of Anant's family.That will make the show not boring.

ruslanKaSh-Rox

prssss Newbie
prssss
prssss

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
i totally agree wid u...coz  dis saas bahu parts and all ruining the bst parts of the show...this scenes really irritates me..

ruslanKaSh-Rox

be-happy-always Goldie
be-happy-always
be-happy-always

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I agree with u 2 a lil' extent.
But as we know that ANANT n NAVYA respect their culture n its norms. And for their happy future together, it's very important 4 the families to get happily engaged.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaSh-Rox

skydome Goldie
skydome
skydome

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Navyya is a refreshing serial in Star Plus.  There may be some unreal/ fantasy's like Navyya going to purchase diapers but actually attending Anant's sister's engagement ... It can be acceptable, since it is a light hearted well acted, scripted and directed serial.

Wish list - I just pray that like the rest of the other serials the story is not overwhelmed by negative characters (like Anant's bhabhi) and dirty jokes and revenges like Tere Liye and finally spoiling the show.

KaSh-Rox

ruslan Groupbie
ruslan
ruslan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edwardtabs

I agree with u 2 a lil' extent.
But as we know that ANANT n NAVYA respect their culture n its norms. And for their happy future together, it's very important 4 the families to get happily engaged.

I agree but just because some thing is tradition doesnt necessarily mean that its good...i wish they would show anant maturing to make his own decisions about what is good and bad...but i guess i'm asking for too much... Smile I cant stand the bua dadi and anants grandfather Angry 
AblazedEnigma.. IF-Sizzlerz
AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
yeah agree yarrr..!!!!anant family is annoying yarrr his bhabhi is ruining d show...i dnt want any stupidity in dis cute cute lovestory of anya

KaSh-Rox

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index