Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prssss thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i totally agree wid u...coz  dis saas bahu parts and all ruining the bst parts of the show...this scenes really irritates me..
be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with u 2 a lil' extent.
But as we know that ANANT n NAVYA respect their culture n its norms. And for their happy future together, it's very important 4 the families to get happily engaged.
skydome thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Navyya is a refreshing serial in Star Plus.  There may be some unreal/ fantasy's like Navyya going to purchase diapers but actually attending Anant's sister's engagement ... It can be acceptable, since it is a light hearted well acted, scripted and directed serial.

Wish list - I just pray that like the rest of the other serials the story is not overwhelmed by negative characters (like Anant's bhabhi) and dirty jokes and revenges like Tere Liye and finally spoiling the show.
ruslan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Edwardtabs

I agree with u 2 a lil' extent.
But as we know that ANANT n NAVYA respect their culture n its norms. And for their happy future together, it's very important 4 the families to get happily engaged.

I agree but just because some thing is tradition doesnt necessarily mean that its good...i wish they would show anant maturing to make his own decisions about what is good and bad...but i guess i'm asking for too much... ðŸ˜Š I cant stand the bua dadi and anants grandfather ðŸ˜¡ 
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah agree yarrr..!!!!anant family is annoying yarrr his bhabhi is ruining d show...i dnt want any stupidity in dis cute cute lovestory of anya
saumya{roka} thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but this show was never meant to be typically romantic...they were going to show the difference in the thoughts of the older and younger generation and the clash between them...and the creatives have kept up quite well till now...
i agree anant's family gets irriating after a while...but i am waiting for the actual theme of the serial to come in full swing
pluviophile. thumbnail
I think tht if they more have AnYa scenes then the story will go more faster,i mean like it just started yet nd they need to do those stuffs to show us tht how is Anant's Family,how is Navya's nd i think tht bahu saas parts are funny cuz of Rama bhabi so i think its good to have those parts cuz if they more have AnYa scenes then the story will be more fast nd the interest can go!!!

~Tamana~
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I completely agree with you. I feel his family stick out like a sore thumb- the thorn in a rose. His family makes the serial too much like most 'other serials' Nothing new 🥱 Whereas when you look at Navya's family, it's much normal, their actions are believable and likeable. I don't even mind the Dadi- because she's so REAL! Just like my Dadi 😆  

The show is good, but I really wish it could focus a bit more on the college life, like it had promised. I feel that hasn't really been expanded on as much as they said it would be. x
Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 12 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
I personally dont think its boring...but i want anya mora scenceEdited by kmh24ever - 12 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
what saas&bahu u mean anant,s mom & navya