A boring part of Navya :-(

KaSh-Rox thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Everyone,

Navya is a perfect show. The couple is very cute and they both are having a great chemistry. 😳
I feel the saas-bahu part of Anant's family is totally boring and those scenes are ruining the show. They should show more and more scenes of Navya n Anant. 😊 Then it will be a rocking show and it can attract more youngsters 😃

This was my opinion. I want you all to share your opinion aswell 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aloo12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totally agree with u!!!!!!!!!!!

pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I would love it if the show was how you're describing it, but then it would be artificial because with a part of boy-girl interaction comes some support, if not all, from the family around.

If there was no family to be shown around, then the show would just seem too perfect! (which I would love to see though haha)

Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with u..but since the show just started they have do all the formalities n everything..im pretty sure after the story has the plot all sorted out n started it will get interesting...as of right now the cute AnYa scenes are keeping me addicted to the show!!!
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea ur right..Anya  scenes make the show much more interesting
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I personally dont think its boring... They have shown good culture values,  through both familes.. Its bit traditional but its true also... there are some families...
If they would shown always AnYa scenes after few days you will expect more and more.. later you will be boared with AnYa scenes too.. since everytime expections will be more... so its nice way there are showing combination all the things.. with which we are liking, adoring simple cute AnYa moments... I think AnYa love story is like blossom...😳
misty_drastifan thumbnail
i agree with you... Ananths Bhabi and her sister - both are annoying
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
even i dnt tink its boring a show cant be run with anya alone in navya we cant hate al characters nimisha,anant mom dadi navya mom papa uski bhaiyi renuka di al r shweet ..even rama bhabi and shagun r funny so they complets the show
ruslan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pkaur92

I would love it if the show was how you're describing it, but then it would be artificial because with a part of boy-girl interaction comes some support, if not all, from the family around.

If there was no family to be shown around, then the show would just seem too perfect! (which I would love to see though haha)

yes but since they were aiming for a realistic show...they should tone down anant's family...how many people have a family like that...i think anyone would suffocate to death living with a family like anants ðŸ¤¢
armaanlover_7 thumbnail
I totally agree with you.I dont like Anant's family at all.They are very very boring.I wont say only Anya scenes should be shown.The serial itself says the youth side and the parents side.So i am ok with it.But i just cant stand Anant's family especially Bua dadi 😡.And now the new entry shagun and the bhabhi .🤔
I love Navya's family.They are very sweet and perfect family.They have their values and culture.but still,they are very happy.My favourite in navya's family is Dadi.She rocks !
Yesterday's episode was very slow and boring.I liked the idea of Navya entering to Anant's house with pooja ki thali and all.But the way they portrayed was very very  slow.I want less scenes of Anant's family.That will make the show not boring.