Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

~*5th Member of the Week-?us?J*~ (Page 38)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Hehe, want 2 ask some more,:p, wht wud u advise ur

best friend, who confides in u Tht her husbad is having an extra marital affair.

It will depends on wat kind of relation she and her hubby have , i mean is their love in their relation and wat kind of person is she , i mean weak or strong 

I would ask her to move out of his life and lead a independent life, no matter even if she forgives him and all, still  things will alwaysgurantee he wont do it again in life ? as its easy to say i trust u as u are sayin be roaming in her mind , what g u changed but sensitive matters like this cannot be avoided or trusted blindly, even if he sticks to his word the gal will keep looking her shoulder all her life ... 

If she is bold enough , i will ask her to move out of his life regardless of pressure which family brings on u , its not easy to forget u have been betrayed and all ... if a man goes to another women it shows he is bored of their relation or their relation lack things as he was never happy with it ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Originally posted by sonali_dg

Jaya one difficult one from me Tongue 

If ever there was Swayamvar on this forum and you had to choose one guy for yourself from this forum, (irrespective of age/marital status) who will that guy be? And why? Answer in atleast 300 words Big smile

Hard to answer yaar, i dont really know much about any one of them 

Its hard to pick u know as i know some side of anmol, little more of cali and i dont know much about ankit other than my own judgement ... 

Jaya no if's / but's one name one answer Tongue ( I can allow multiple names also if you say so TongueLOLLOL
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Wht wud ur advise b if tht best friend is pregnant

- if the other woman is also preggy
- if only the other woman is preggy
- wud u suggest getting tht useless fellow arrested at all :@

Stuff like this are sensitive matters ... one can say anything but only its on ppl to listen to it or not LOL

I wont ask her to abort kid for sure, its crime , why should a unborn kid suffer for some one else;s mistake,... go for divroce , and ask father to take responsibility of kid , u know like paying for kids allowance and all , mean while she is able to work and independent but yet no wrong in asking him to take responsibility 

Other women preggy , again no abortion please , let them sit and talk , as men have weakness for kids even if they have own kid they always support and bend down more to other women who is carrying their kid , i would ask her to throw him out before he hurts and humuliates her more ...

both are preggy ,  hmm still its cheating her and other women , either both of them should kick him out for good and never look at him again or let that looser choose one among them but if he chooses my friend , i would ask her to kick him out , she dont deserve a cheater and like said spend rest of her life looking over her shoulder ...

Oh, why not , sue that looser, insult him in best possible way , let the world know its him and not u who is responsible for this , 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgtiny15

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Shivani and I should be getting the award for  Barbequer's of the forum LOLLOLLOL Shivani the head chef and I assistant LOLLOLLOL

tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Anothe one from me... I learnt that you are getting arranged married... So say after a few years you find a man who's soo much like a man of your dreams, whose presence makes you feel a princess, cherished, loved and treasured. You fall in love with that man. What will you do?

very good question ...

let me think , as i am confused over this , because its complicated area 

Edited by JustJ - 09 May 2011 at 1:47am

sonali_dg

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Anothe one from me... I learnt that you are getting arranged married... So say after a few years you find a man who's soo much like a man of your dreams, whose presence makes you feel a princess, cherished, loved and treasured. You fall in love with that man. What will you do?

very good question ...

well , one can never say why they will fall for some one and WHEN ... 

I know its arranged , may be he is Mr. right , u know ... I may fall for him , as i will be living and learning about him more than wat i know at present , even can change him in some areas ...i always said , if there is understanding , trust and respect around , love is always there ...

Hmm i dont think such kind of situation would ever come , if iam not happy with my marriage life , i would happily end it , as i cannot live in a relation just for someones reputation and happiness of parents , as its living in a relation when ur heart is not there at all , but u still live as ur asked to ...like if iam happy and he is not , i would happily let him go... ...

If i am in love or very happy with my life , even if i find some person like u said , i wuld always respect that person and nothing more... or i would rather sit and talk about my confusion with my partner rather than taking any impulsive decision 

I can compromise in many areas but not over something where my whole life depends on it , i  said yes for AM, as i dont have some one spl in life , else LM and AM both are same ... 

I agree Jaya, LM or AM is ultimately marriage. But you cannot deny or totally eliminate the chances of falling for another man. Getting real, it happens, its practical and normal. Some lead it towards actions, some just keep it limited in their thoughts. Reasons can be many.. infedility by the husband..or simply one "out grows" also, like the way we out grow our parents.. So in these given circumstances what and how would you deal this situation? 

LimitLessFan

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Sonali hum har kaam puri shiddhat aur whtevr wrd se karte hai
Matlab, 100 percent dedication passion n honesty, hehe

sonali_dg

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged

very good question ...

let me think , as i am confused over this , because its complicated area 

LOLLOL " Its complicated " na LOLLOL Take your time enjoy!!

I will give my answers also, if you like.. actually I'd like everybody to take a shot at this question. It'd be great to get answersSmile

Go to top