Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

~*5th Member of the Week-?us?J*~ (Page 30)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

haa sunday shuru , mera creative mind kaam kar raha hain, main thode hatke qs karoonga

jaya diek horror story ho jaaye - min1500 wordsLOLLOLfull bhoot , daayan sab hone chahiye , make it really scary(aur woh invisibility wala q bhi ans karo)emoticons bhi use karnaBig smile

atleast u don't start grilling thru story, otherwise instead of jaya, we all will be grilled Wink Wink I hope u understand wht I mean Wink

Edited by ankit111 - 07 May 2011 at 3:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojPavaniShinyintruderfasttiny15

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Haillaaa?? You guys finished 30 pages?! WOW!! Kon si fast train li hai! LOL J I hope you are enjoying it.. LOL I'll start reading from where I left then.. Embarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgdivy609

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Hey Nattie, I am Sonali!! Glad to see you here!! Would loooveee the idea of getting assistance on torturing Jaya LOLLOL Please, nobody can or will object to that/ your being here.. please help us grill and definitely invite all the bakre around.. after all this is shraddhanjali to all the bakra's as I mentioned before.. This week all the Bakra's soul's are going to rest in peace LOLLOL
Hey Sonali.. Thanks for the warm welcome Hun.. Smile Chalo J I got one YES! Embarrassed Get ready for more.. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dg

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Werent u suppose to take it in same forum where i bugged u ?? and on serious note, i hardly bugged u gal ... Hehehe.. I know.. But ab us forum mai kon jayega!! Shocked Atleast not me! LOL And I know reyyy that you hardly troubled me, but I just came here for fun.. Embarrassed Tu bolti hai toh I wont grill you? Happy? Embarrassed

Wah , teri jaise dost har kisi ko mile Dead Har kisi ko nahi, sirf kismat walon ko milti hun mai! Tongue Like YOU! LOL

I already told u , we have so many things in common , and the way u go after andy makes me laugh , like u said in farewell thread , ur from most polite and positive forum on IF , RBO , tune IF ki duniya nahin deekhi ...LOL Here I have to agree! Ouch IF ki dunya buhat kharab hai! Ouch So not for me! Honestly man RBO Forum jaisa forum I havent seen anywhere as yet.. Thumbs Up Even though we dont like the new couple Rajen but we dont act like jhangli's out there like in past forum! Dead And that andy? Dead LOL! Shall I comment on her? LOL

Thats caz some where or other they agree with me on their favs ... hell none of them really like them the way they used to ... LOL! They're soo good.. I tell you, actually warn you not to say a word against my favs! Big smile

wah aagaye na apni BAP ke avtar par Dead told u , ppl here are way too sweet but when needed way too harsh ... complete balance ...kya tips degi rae ?? Hmmm.. Abhi tak toh they are sweet only.. Thats good nah.. Big smile Tips tere ko thori deni hain, jo bata dun! Tongue And BAP toh Im always! Big smile

Hmm , fine give me some time , i will give one droll worthy OS, but not like starones i can shed romantic stuff but not vulgarity ROFL You need to finish it in one day.. Dont take ages, waxe bhi no one really likes them (as per Im seeing right now Confused) Toh jaldi likh nah! And it should be clear k it makes us feel ok now they are kissing and now they are being cozy.. LOL How I wish you were MOTW in Pardes and I'd have given it to you for ChandNi! Day Dreaming

Pain , ?? keep dreaming I love dreaming! Big smile

Me waiting ... Hehehe.. Abhi tak ik YES toh milgaya.. Get ready.. Embarrassed

@Sonali, babes i didnot grill u at all , tho why are u pushing every one ?? Angry abhi i just grillwd only 2 ppl tu tho aisae bol rahi hai jaise whole forum has suffered with my grilling LOL
LOL! Phir I wonder why are sooo famous in this forum! LOL Goodluck girl! Big smile
WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

@nattieji welcome , pls give us more tips to grill jaya di and thats a perfect punishment romantic vs waiting 4 it eagerly, sabko invite bhejoonga mein yeh dekhne ke liyeLOLLOL Hehehe.. thanks for the warm welcome Hun.. Ohhh.. WOW! J yahan toh invitations milengi ab! Heehe.. Oh yes! I got 2 YES's! J start writing! Tongue 

as reg bashing our fav characters, she is  right majority of times,
no one can argue with didi's logic, and her influence has rubbed on us too,
now we also bash them LOLLOLLOL WOW! Stern Smile J you can influence people's choices too now! Stern Smile Kudoos yaara! Clap Am glad my J has got good people in this forum unlike our purana adda! Dead LOL

divy609intruderfast

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Hi Nattie welcome 2 the cookery showTongueROFL, i have observed tht u were a silent admirer to this grilling processWink everyone want a sumptitios meal, so hopefully ur tips shud us  all grill our bakri 2 the rt consistencyEmbarrassed for asumptitios meal laterTongueLOL
Hehehe.. I got my 3rd YES! Hahaha.. J ab toh pakka pakka likhna parega! LOL Awww.. Thanks Ladybird9 for the sweet welcome.. Hehehe.. Sure will help you guys have a sumptious meal! Embarrassed

divy609shivani9

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

if yes, then which forum ..? and why ?Pardes mein mila koi apna forum , we have mod who is same like jo and kruthika, and ppl there need to be set right , 

ROFL!! You realllyyy want to??? LOL LOL Then you'll get a tag of a Fake Mod! ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dg

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Meanwhile commentry box se questions.. ..

How many times have you cleaned commode?

How many times have you moped the floor?

How many times a day do you have to go the lavatoryLOL

What's the brand of your toilet cleaner?

Do you support the toilet paper or Congress ka haath LOLLOL

Did you ever happen to sweep the road ?

DId you ever vomit in public?

If yes how many times?

How many times a month do you suffer from Diarrhea?LOL

Did you ever smiley fart in public?

ROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

J you call me Besharam, what is this? ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFL 

ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgdivy609intruderfastshivani9tiny15

Go to top