Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

~*5th Member of the Week-?us?J*~ (Page 28)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IisBliss

congratss jayaBig smile...
here are my Qs: 

1. firstly...do u watch uttaranLOL   I dont ,i use to watch it for novality, for concept of education for all and showing even poor kids can have life and all ...

2. do u like living in India or abroad?   I love going on trips but not settling their not unless i find ppl here very irritating and nosey

3. desi khaana ya pardesi khaana   Desi , we have so many regional styles in desi mein , why pardesi wala bolo bolo

4. which is your fav dish    Hyd ki Chicken biryani , ginger chikcen (desi style ) chicken tikka masala and home made mein sambar and karela curry

5. If you were obama u would ...I would do exactly wat he is and was doing , may be not as great as him but he is one hell of a perosn , US got after ages ...

6. would u like to live in mars, venus or earthWink      Earth boss ...

7. do u like kids     I do , but i dont like when they cry, irritating i tell u

8. the most emotional moment of ur life till now     Many , i dont rem

9. if u were to live the life of a celbrity who would it be    Princess Diana or Preity

10. shalini(IisBliss) in ur mind is (ur opinion)    Calm , witty, sensible...

next set of Qs in bufferLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

ok round 10 q's

1. 3 colors u dont like      I dont like pink much, yellow, orange
  2. 3 ppl u miss                  Gopi, Rk and Kalpi
  3. 3 foods u hate              ANything made of milk , curd and ghee , i dont eat them at all, no pizza, no diarymilk chocs, no sweets
  4. 3 places in india u love 2 visit   Agra, Mumbai and J&K, rest places i can anytime i want
  5. 3 ornaments u luv:P             Chain , ear rings , and finger rings
  6. 3 fav books                      Just one look (Harlan coben) A walk to remember (Nicholas sparks ) message in a bottle (nicholas sparks )
  7. 3 lang u love          Telugu, Hindi and Spanish LOL
  8. how many lang do u know? r they    3 and learning 1 , I know Telugu, hindi and eng , learning spanish thanks to Cali
  9. how many lang can u read ? r they  3 same as telugu, hindi ( not that good ) and eng
  10. how many lang can u write n ? r they   3 same as above but i dont have proper command on telugu and hindi , been ages now

end of rnd 10, n tqs for replies 2 prv q'sSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21shivani9tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

1)First proposal came @ the age of 19-20
2)Did U accept  Nope
3)U hate guyzz who  Try to act smart in front of me , try being goody goody , show off
4)Gals who    Dumb who dont understand wat a guy mean when he is obviously dropping millions of hints , who flash fake smile , who are busy in planning how to attract a guy and all , they badly need a life
5)Do you miss the old friends in UT forum   Yes , i miss Shonnu , Neenu and ofcourse Jo, before she turned mod we had so much fun
6)Why did you change your IF user name   Just like that , i was bored of old one  
7)How many times have you changed   3 times i believe
8)How often do you change your siggies LOL          Once in two days , but i change it on daily basis too but since i lost my chandni , i dont want tochange it at alll
9)Name ur BFF you gt from IF  Hmm already told that in intro
10)Have you told anyone " Get a life , Mannn "             Oh many times , in IF tho daily , and in real life , 2 days back

divy609WooHooHaha21tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Jayaaaji... (KBC music plays in the background) ROFL
ROFL Ok ji me fully nervous

Kya aap thak chuki hai?    Maine kaam hi kaha kiya thak ne ke liye ROFLROFL

Kya aap aagey khelna chahengi?       Ofcourse , hum icha nahin hai jo ek jatke sae haar man lee ROFLROFL

Aap ko batadein agey se sawaal mushkil hote jaenge. Ha woh tho maine deekha hai ROFLROFL.

Aap ke paas koi jeevan rekhaein bachi nahi hai... Humhe chahiye bhi nahin ROFLROFL

Kya karna chahengi aap?   Aap ko thankhana

Yadi aap aagey khelna chahengi..toh aapko ye oath lena padega ki aap sirf sach bolengi, sach ke siwa aur kuch nahi bolengi..   tho aabh tak maine kya kiya ??? ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Agar nahi.. toh hum aapse vida lena chahenge ..bahut bahut dhanyawaad yahan aane ke liye.. hamare saath khelne ke liye ..  ROFLROFL

Bataiye Jayaji ...Cool   De dee jawab

(LOLLOLLOL)    I loved this

sonali_dgWooHooHaha21tiny15

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Here's my task to you.

I am coming to meet you. You are supposed to Cook for me. I don't eat food less than 20 course a mealWink  So you need to cook 20 dishes minimum from appetizer to dessert

Post the recipees ( no copy pasting - Tell me how and what YOU would cook), Images you can use if you find.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
u want me to write receipes of how u make them and all ??

WooHooHaha21

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

u want me to write receipes of how u make them and all ??

Yea Big smile You have to decide on a menu, write the menu, put up the images, and also the recipees, Jaya style cooking...don't copy paste the recipees from internet okEmbarrassed

WooHooHaha21

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Round 12

Did u participate in any debates while in school n college, if yes, a short review abt any 1 of them, mayb b something u liked the most n y u liked itTongue

Yes , i had taken part in debate both in college (MBA)and during selection rounds of MAT ... but i didnot make in go for the college i got selected, parents didnot allow me to go to other city

During selection we had this topic of dressing in movies and all , that was a fish market, all i did was just give 2 points and one questions rest i sat and was watching fish market stuff , thats my first time debate experience , but yet i know its not how u should do it , every one want to be loud and boss at same time , they agree and disagree at same time , u dont do it , u either agree or disagree but u dont do both ... u raise valid questions and wait for answers , if answer sounds weak attack before its finished leaving other one to agreeing to u , but waha pe it was nothing ... pakkau boring

Second one i had during my final yr of MBA , we had intra college competition and its about beauty and beauty creams , my team lost , as one gal was so hyper she literally was shouting as if she would slap other batch ppl, they cancelled and alloted them point , disappointment Dead

I personally like debate as it gives idea and helps us know more about things which are new to us , if i go wiht agree mindset and i see saying yes to disagree i know i should not say it , or rather say it in twisted way or keep num

I dont like political debates , they are weak and there is no head and tail

I like some debates Arnab conducts in new channel though , he knows both parties are making fun ofthem selves but he strikes with such strong q , u are in awe with him

WooHooHaha21shivani9tiny15

Go to top