Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

~*5th Member of the Week-?us?J*~ (Page 15)

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Hiyaaa Guys.. Im Nattie.. Im one of J's aka Jaya's besties! The moment I came to know J is MOTW somewhere I just couldnt resist myself coming here.. Embarrassed And how could I spare this moment? Shocked Hawww! No wayyy! I need to get my badla's out too, even though it wasnt much from her but still! Wink  

Before J asks you all to kick me out of here as Im actually neither part of the show nor part of the forum, I just wanna say plz ignore J if she says that or even tries it out.. Embarrassed Im gonna help you guys grill J to the utmost! I promise! Approve

J if you're not scared then DONT ask for me to be kicked out! Tongue And dude, Im dead sure you know that you are a DITTTOOO me! Stern Smile When I was reading all ur answers I was like yh yh thats me only, why did I even bother reading them! D'oh My expresssions were like this - Sleepy Oh excluding the drinking and fav actors/actress part! Tongue I dont drink at all, and my fav's are total diff from urs, excluding Hrithik and AB! Tongue LOL! LOL Never knew same Birth dates would mean DITTOO same people! LOL Hehe.. LOL

@All: Ok I need to really ask this questo to you all.. How can you guys be sooo calm when J is sooo negative abt ur favs?? Shocked OMG! Stern Smile I would kill anyone who would utter even a negative word against any of my favs! Even if its J I'd kill her! I kill her everyday though! LOL You guys are wayy tooo lenient on J! Shocked 

Btw you all are way too sweet too.. To grill J use other tactics other than posting questos! Who doesnt like answering questos abt themselves? Ermm Give her something which she doesnt like! Wink Want tips? And can I ask one more thing? Embarrassed Guys can I be a bit or maybe more besharam here.. I really want to grill J super hardly! Embarrassed If its fine with everyone out here, J answer my questo below.. Tongue

Ok as you hate Veer-Iccha the most,

Write a romantic sa OS on Veer and Iccha, including a date, kiss (description plz Tongue), and ahem ahem everything! Wink It should full on romantic, HOT, SEXY and besharam just like the way Starone serials show it! Tongue Everything should be clear!

Guys dont think I love Veer-Iccha or anything of that sort.. I dont even watch the serial.. Embarrassed But my granny does so I know little tit bits of the show.. And this OS is mainly bcoz J doesnt like Veer-Iccha and more over she hates Besharam scenes! LOL LOL LOL Im gonna love the pain she goes through while writing this! Wink So guys plz say a YES to it.. Big smile

J this task is only applicable to you if 2 or more people says yes to it.. I dont wanna be a bad girl around here.. Afterall its their forum.. Guys no pressure on you all, say yes or no on ur own basis plz.. Embarrassed

Hey Nattie, I am Sonali!! Glad to see you here!! Would loooveee the idea of getting assistance on torturing Jaya LOLLOL Please, nobody can or will object to that/ your being here.. please help us grill and definitely invite all the bakre around.. after all this is shraddhanjali to all the bakra's as I mentioned before.. This week all the Bakra's soul's are going to rest in peace LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21tiny15LimitLessFan

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Sonali, fantastic grilling of the bakri..Thumbs Up..its gg 2 b very tastyy, waiting for replies 2 ur latest set of q'sDay Dreaming

Tongue Thanks Shivani!! Even I am eagerly waiting to the answers of my controversial & serious questions Tongue 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
And I want this thread to reach a target of atleast 70 pages So please Janata janardhan !! Get going!!! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21sourojRadhajeeintruderfastshivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

And I want this thread to reach a target of atleast 70 pages So please Janata janardhan !! Get going!!! LOL

Shocked really ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgWooHooHaha21shivani9

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Hiyaaa Guys.. Im Nattie.. Im one of J's aka Jaya's besties! The moment I came to know J is MOTW somewhere I just couldnt resist myself coming here.. Embarrassed And how could I spare this moment? Shocked Hawww! No wayyy! I need to get my badla's out too, even though it wasnt much from her but still! Wink  Werent u suppose to take it in same forum where i bugged u ?? and on serious note, i hardly bugged u gal ... 

Before J asks you all to kick me out of here as Im actually neither part of the show nor part of the forum, I just wanna say plz ignore J if she says that or even tries it out.. Embarrassed Im gonna help you guys grill J to the utmost! I promise! Approve Wah , teri jaise dost har kisi ko mile Dead

J if you're not scared then DONT ask for me to be kicked out! Tongue And dude, Im dead sure you know that you are a DITTTOOO me! Stern Smile When I was reading all ur answers I was like yh yh thats me only, why did I even bother reading them! D'oh My expresssions were like this - Sleepy Oh excluding the drinking and fav actors/actress part! Tongue I dont drink at all, and my fav's are total diff from urs, excluding Hrithik and AB! Tongue LOL! LOL Never knew same Birth dates would mean DITTOO same people! LOL Hehe.. LOL  I already told u , we have so many things in common , and the way u go after andy makes me laugh , like u said in farewell thread , ur from most polite and positive forum on IF , RBO , tune IF ki duniya nahin deekhi ...LOL

@All: Ok I need to really ask this questo to you all.. How can you guys be sooo calm when J is sooo negative abt ur favs?? Shocked OMG! Stern Smile I would kill anyone who would utter even a negative word against any of my favs! Even if its J I'd kill her! I kill her everyday though! LOL You guys are wayy tooo lenient on J! Shocked  Thats caz some where or other they agree with me on their favs ... hell none of them really like them the way they used to ...

Btw you all are way too sweet too.. To grill J use other tactics other than posting questos! Who doesnt like answering questos abt themselves? Ermm Give her something which she doesnt like! Wink Want tips? And can I ask one more thing? Embarrassed Guys can I be a bit or maybe more besharam here.. I really want to grill J super hardly! Embarrassed If its fine with everyone out here, J answer my questo below.. Tongue        wah aagaye na apni BAP ke avtar par Dead told u , ppl here are way too sweet but when needed way too harsh ... complete balance ...kya tips degi rae ?? 

Ok as you hate Veer-Iccha the most,

Write a romantic sa OS on Veer and Iccha, including a date, kiss (description plz Tongue), and ahem ahem everything! Wink It should full on romantic, HOT, SEXY and besharam just like the way Starone serials show it! Tongue Everything should be clear!  Hmm , fine give me some time , i will give one droll worthy OS, but not like starones i can shed romantic stuff but not vulgarity ROFL

Guys dont think I love Veer-Iccha or anything of that sort.. I dont even watch the serial.. Embarrassed But my granny does so I know little tit bits of the show.. And this OS is mainly bcoz J doesnt like Veer-Iccha and more over she hates Besharam scenes! LOL LOL LOL Im gonna love the pain she goes through while writing this! Wink So guys plz say a YES to it.. Big smile  Pain , ?? keep dreaming 

J this task is only applicable to you if 2 or more people says yes to it.. I dont wanna be a bad girl around here.. Afterall its their forum.. Guys no pressure on you all, say yes or no on ur own basis plz.. Embarrassed    Me waiting ... 

Hey Nattie, I am Sonali!! Glad to see you here!! Would loooveee the idea of getting assistance on torturing Jaya LOLLOL Please, nobody can or will object to that/ your being here.. please help us grill and definitely invite all the bakre around.. after all this is shraddhanjali to all the bakra's as I mentioned before.. This week all the Bakra's soul's are going to rest in peace LOLLOL
@Sonali, babes i didnot grill u at all , tho why are u pushing every one ?? Angry abhi i just grillwd only 2 ppl tu tho aisae bol rahi hai jaise whole forum has suffered with my grilling LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgdivy609WooHooHaha21intruderfastshivani9

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
i have come again4 bakri halaal,Big smile

1-fav scene of veecha
2- fav scene of iccha
3- fav scene of veer
4- fav scene of tappu
5- what r u wearing right now
6 do u like wearing sarees
7-ru intelligent
8 ur fav subject
6- least fav subject
10- r u really getting married
11- a drink u would recommend 4 meLOLLOL
12 ur salaryTongueLOL
13- how many credit cards u have
14- whose ohoto is in ur purse
15- r u very religious
16- can u dance
17- have u ever gatecrash a wedding
18 tell me abt one prank u have played
19- r u bored now of answering qs
20- kabhi muhhe thappad marne kaa mann kiyaaTongue
21- do u get irritated with my iccha jaaap
21- shivani think she is very practical- ROFLur thoughts on that
22- ur first friend on this forum
23- r u scared of getting old
24- do have a fixed deposit
25- fav sweet

Edited by intruderfast - 06 May 2011 at 11:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgdivy609WooHooHaha21tiny15LimitLessFan

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

@nattieji welcome , pls give us more tips to grill jaya di and thats a perfect punishment romantic vs waiting 4 it eagerly, sabko invite bhejoonga mein yeh dekhne ke liyeLOLLOL

as reg bashing our fav characters, she is  right majority of times,
no one can argue with didi's logic, and her influence has rubbed on us too,
now we also bash them LOLLOLLOL

Edited by intruderfast - 06 May 2011 at 11:16pm

sonali_dgWooHooHaha21sourojcjs369shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

questions about the forum...

how you came on this forum...(IF & UT forum)...

the best forum you liked interacting in the IF...

how many forums do you visit on the IF...

the scene which made you dislike veecha so much...

any close friends made on this forum that you have to interact with everyday...

any friend made on this forum that you have personally met...

wud you like to take up the post of being a moderator on the IF ...

if yes, then which forum ..? and why ?

Edited by cjs369 - 06 May 2011 at 11:25pm

divy609WooHooHaha21sourojintruderfastshivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

Go to top