Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

~*5th Member of the Week-?us?J*~ (Page 13)

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Joined: 01 December 2009
Posts: 2141

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
JayaaaROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL I just read my second question and I cracked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!1ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Joined: 21 December 2008
Posts: 41802

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
I know sonali , i was like , essae patha bhi hai ye kya puch rahi hai ... i know those are my questions par i didnot ask like that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgWooHooHaha21

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Joined: 01 December 2009
Posts: 2141

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

I know sonali , i was like , essae patha bhi hai ye kya puch rahi hai ... i know those are my questions par i didnot ask like that
 
My primary idea was to bug you TongueLOLLOLLOL I am pretty impatient, so I never even glanced reading those questions!! So when you answer them I read them LOLBut now I guess I am done copy pasting your questionsLOL Now real Sonali questions will come!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21tiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Joined: 21 December 2008
Posts: 41802

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Jaya it took me 14 mins 2 read all ur replies, how long did u take 2 replyBig smile i loved those 14 mins it was fantasticClap i am soory abt certain things abt which i seem 2 get a lil hint...i mayb wrong..but its always good to move on than brood over the past...I loved ur style...I am truly truly sorry there were a couple of questions which were not edited from Anmmols questionaare Embarrassed A bigg hug Hug  2 u n ur didi as well for all the relevant info..will chk them out..infact showoff ke i know abt hyd living in ukTongueLOL btw loved it when u said chk my response abvROFL but i asked u abt a dish..i loved the way u underlined ur answers 2 make it easy for readers...

my fav answers..yaa touching replies...
Further continuation belowTongueLOL
  • Have u ever lost anything valuable which was found again and how did u feel  on both occasions.Big smile     Lost something and never found it even when they say i did ,  i dont feel it
  • Have u ever lost anything valuable which was found again and how did u feel  on both occasions.Big smile     Lost something and never found it even when they say i did ,  i dont feel it
  • If yes Whats ur fav brandLOLLOL         i drink when i go to my fav resturant and i ask them to get me best one , i hardly glance on menu and all
  • Group Red, Green, Yellow, BlueBig smile
  • Do u prefer to live for a lie yaa die for a truth Though i lie in life, but i would die for truth rather than living with guilt of lie 
  • Do u agree friends turned foes may b the worst enemies YEs, i had worst experience in my life, years back , even know when tht person came to me and said lets start again i just said something can never change ... 
  • Do u warn ppl when u see anything abnormal Yes 
  • if someone blames u for something do u blame them back ON IF yes, in real life very rarely ...
  • if some blames u do u clarify they r wrong In IF yes, and in real life depends on what that person mean to be , e3lse i choose to ignore and not bother with it at all
  • do u call someone a traitor if they abroad for pursuing higher studies I find it ridiculous reason to call one as traitor , we lack proper education in india, admit it
anyways...to sum up..u were bold n beautiful in ur replies...n come come across as a sensible young lady always willing 2 learn and striving for happiniess and grateful for whatever u have...i really really enjoyed reading ur replies a bigg hug again job well done!!!.

 
Aww baby , u dont have to feel sorry for anything , every one are not alike na ... some where even i am responsible for all that anyways ... it took me exactly 5-10 mins to answer ...
 
I learned things in hard way , and i decided not to cry or regret as its going to make no difference , since then its just ME first and rest others ... prefer being honest and bold than being weak that phase has gone ... acceptance is good and makes one move in life , if one dont like u other does na , instead of looking for love where u cant find , dont let love wait and skip from ur hands when others are waiting wiht it for u Embarrassed 
 
Life is biggest teacher ... anyways cutting it all out ,
 loved ur questions as they are truly random and diverting from one area to next
 
abhi iska explanation math dena pleeech LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgWooHooHaha21ReallyCoolshivani9tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Joined: 21 December 2008
Posts: 41802

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

jaya  u give rocking answers , i am impressed , very straightforward, not diplomatic answers like shivani and allLOLLOLTongue par ek secret to batao, accha pm kar do plsssLOLLOL

 
Ermm this looks familiar to me Wink
 
thanks bacha Hug, par u know , i wouldnt have minded if u were not impressed Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21intruderfasttiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Joined: 21 December 2008
Posts: 41802

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

My primary idea was to bug you TongueLOLLOLLOL I am pretty impatient, so I never even glanced reading those questions!! So when you answer them I read them LOLBut now I guess I am done copy pasting your questionsLOL Now real Sonali questions will come!!LOL
 
u think iam not aware of that , LOL i told u , ppl struggle to bring q when its me as bakri LOL , one member in sangini forum tried to get worst out of me by provoking me in every possible manner , poor her she gave up ... declaring iam not easy nut to crack
 
oh really Shocked will wait

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Originally posted by ladybird9

Jaya it took me 14 mins 2 read all ur replies, how long did u take 2 replyBig smile i loved those 14 mins it was fantasticClap i am soory abt certain things abt which i seem 2 get a lil hint...i mayb wrong..but its always good to move on than brood over the past...I loved ur style...I am truly truly sorry there were a couple of questions which were not edited from Anmmols questionaare Embarrassed A bigg hug Hug  2 u n ur didi as well for all the relevant info..will chk them out..infact showoff ke i know abt hyd living in ukTongueLOL btw loved it when u said chk my response abvROFL but i asked u abt a dish..i loved the way u underlined ur answers 2 make it easy for readers...

my fav answers..yaa touching replies...
Further continuation belowTongueLOL
  • Have u ever lost anything valuable which was found again and how did u feel  on both occasions.Big smile     Lost something and never found it even when they say i did ,  i dont feel it
  • Have u ever lost anything valuable which was found again and how did u feel  on both occasions.Big smile     Lost something and never found it even when they say i did ,  i dont feel it
  • If yes Whats ur fav brandLOLLOL         i drink when i go to my fav resturant and i ask them to get me best one , i hardly glance on menu and all
  • Group Red, Green, Yellow, BlueBig smile
  • Do u prefer to live for a lie yaa die for a truth Though i lie in life, but i would die for truth rather than living with guilt of lie 
  • Do u agree friends turned foes may b the worst enemies YEs, i had worst experience in my life, years back , even know when tht person came to me and said lets start again i just said something can never change ... 
  • Do u warn ppl when u see anything abnormal Yes 
  • if someone blames u for something do u blame them back ON IF yes, in real life very rarely ...
  • if some blames u do u clarify they r wrong In IF yes, and in real life depends on what that person mean to be , e3lse i choose to ignore and not bother with it at all
  • do u call someone a traitor if they abroad for pursuing higher studies I find it ridiculous reason to call one as traitor , we lack proper education in india, admit it
anyways...to sum up..u were bold n beautiful in ur replies...n come come across as a sensible young lady always willing 2 learn and striving for happiniess and grateful for whatever u have...i really really enjoyed reading ur replies a bigg hug again job well done!!!.

 
Aww baby , u dont have to feel sorry for anything , every one are not alike na ... some where even i am responsible for all that anyways ... it took me exactly 5-10 mins to answer ...
 
I learned things in hard way , and i decided not to cry or regret as its going to make no difference , since then its just ME first and rest others ... prefer being honest and bold than being weak that phase has gone ... acceptance is good and makes one move in life , if one dont like u other does na , instead of looking for love where u cant find , dont let love wait and skip from ur hands when others are waiting wiht it for u Embarrassed 
 
Life is biggest teacher ... anyways cutting it all out ,
 loved ur questions as they are truly random and diverting from one area to next
 
abhi iska explanation math dena pleeech LOL

Awww i wont, i truly appreciate ur reply to my feedback, it really means a lot, it means tht u value a personal feedback.n look for scope 2 improve..thts truly positive..i like tht..Hug
@red i didnt really understand wht it meantEmbarrassed par dont try explaining..i will hv a think laterBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21LimitLessFan

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Joined: 01 December 2009
Posts: 2141

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Tell me the Name's of...(your)

1. Maid
2. childhood crush
3. Fav actor
4. Fav actress
5. Snack
6.Brand-(watch)
7. Laptop
8. Bike
9. Neighbour
10. Neighbours friends daughters husband's uncle ( go find out)
11. Fav Plant
12. Designer
13. Cooldrink
14. Shampoo
15. Conditioner
16. Soap
17. Oil
18. Airlines
19. Cosmetic
20. Sunscreen
22. Fav Teacher
23. Worst teacher
24. Best person you ever met
25. Worst person you ever met
26. College
27. Coffee
28. Holiday destination
29.Fav Musician
30. Fav Singer
 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609WooHooHaha21sourojReallyCoolshivani9intruderfasttiny15LimitLessFan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
New member

Author: xavivilla   Replies: 0   Views: 521

xavivilla 0 521 19 August 2010 at 11:44am by xavivilla
Most popular member

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: indian81   Replies: 48   Views: 4188

indian81 48 4188 27 July 2010 at 7:10am by indian81
Jyoti unable to update this week

Author: skanda12   Replies: 9   Views: 1172

skanda12 9 1172 25 July 2010 at 6:53am by cjs369
Uttaran on Sunday this week.

2

Author: TheSnowman   Replies: 13   Views: 1728

TheSnowman 13 1728 16 July 2010 at 12:46pm by LimitLessFan
newest member

2 3

Author: aint_an_angel   Replies: 22   Views: 2559

aint_an_angel 22 2559 31 May 2010 at 7:21am by aint_an_angel

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index