Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
u want me to write receipes of how u make them and all ??
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

u want me to write receipes of how u make them and all ??

Yea 😃 You have to decide on a menu, write the menu, put up the images, and also the recipees, Jaya style cooking...don't copy paste the recipees from internet ok😳
TitansFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

Round 12

Did u participate in any debates while in school n college, if yes, a short review abt any 1 of them, mayb b something u liked the most n y u liked it😛

Yes , i had taken part in debate both in college (MBA)and during selection rounds of MAT ... but i didnot make in go for the college i got selected, parents didnot allow me to go to other city

During selection we had this topic of dressing in movies and all , that was a fish market, all i did was just give 2 points and one questions rest i sat and was watching fish market stuff , thats my first time debate experience , but yet i know its not how u should do it , every one want to be loud and boss at same time , they agree and disagree at same time , u dont do it , u either agree or disagree but u dont do both ... u raise valid questions and wait for answers , if answer sounds weak attack before its finished leaving other one to agreeing to u , but waha pe it was nothing ... pakkau boring

Second one i had during my final yr of MBA , we had intra college competition and its about beauty and beauty creams , my team lost , as one gal was so hyper she literally was shouting as if she would slap other batch ppl, they cancelled and alloted them point , disappointment 🤢

I personally like debate as it gives idea and helps us know more about things which are new to us , if i go wiht agree mindset and i see saying yes to disagree i know i should not say it , or rather say it in twisted way or keep num

I dont like political debates , they are weak and there is no head and tail

I like some debates Arnab conducts in new channel though , he knows both parties are making fun ofthem selves but he strikes with such strong q , u are in awe with him
TitansFan thumbnail

round 11

tell us abt urself, ur childhood, adolecence, youth, ur ideas, ur aspirations, (in 500 words exactly)

I was mama gal , she would think million times before leaving me alone and going for market, once she left and i roamed on roads crying looking for her , since then she never went alone. but things changed later on ...i am loved and pampered by ppl in village ..I never got along with my 2 sisters we fighted a lot, I spend most of my time playing out than being at home , i have always been tom boy ... I was not popular or good student in school... i was avg ...never had good friends

When i joined inter, hated college as all they do is rub and torture u 24/7 in name of top rank , i wasnt interested in second yr after i got slaps for bunking college from principal my first jiju warned madam not to touch n rub over education on me ... never had friends there thats when padmaja and me became close later she betrayed me and now even if she wants to i dont let her come close to me ...

B;s i was myself , though reserved once guys understood me , we were great bunch to hang around , bunked classess, went for movies, cafes, outtings it was fun ...during this time i and my 2nd sis came close , she rebelled and went for love marriage, i was warned not to support and was sent for trip with friends ...during this time i spend lot of my time in making online friends ,  i fell in love with a guy online, i spoke to him for months and yrs and i know his good and bad side , yet my love for him was not that strong ki i wanted to marry him only, it was more than friendship and less than strong commitment not that i was scared of parent , if iwant to i give a dam about it ..well feelings were mutual though none of us were ready for commitment ,

M;s was ok ok , never seen such immaturity in ppl , u talk to guys nicely and they link u up 🤣🤣 i loathed that place a lot , gals there used me a lot as their parents trusts me and this ppl go out with guys saying my name , and i would know that in last moment when i have to cover 🤢 i put end to it though by warning ...

When ever i bunked my classess in school, college, B and M days , i always stayed home , only during B days i went out but before that i drop my college bag at home making sure they know i ma not at college but out ...

Mom loved 3 of us with same kind of affection, i wasnt close to dad , but i hated him for many reasons before he objected 2nd sis marriage , and since then i never talked or let him come close to me , he is now since past 2months , but i very well know his reasons and intensions of being nice to me ...i never pretended being nice , i clearly showed i dislike him ...

I would love to have business of my own , i wont tell which one , but one part of it is coffeeshop , hope it happens ...i dont aspire for anything , i am happy with my self ...

I am vulnerable yet strong, dependent yet independent , good friend , every ones friend but very few are my friends ...

Phewww i couunted its close to 500
Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
haa sunday shuru , mera creative mind kaam kar raha hain, main thode hatke qs karoonga
jaya di ek horror story ho jaaye - min 1500 words😆😆 full bhoot , daayan sab hone chahiye , make it really scary(aur woh invisibility wala q bhi ans karo)emoticons bhi use karna😃
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail

Did u win any memorable prizes while in school/college...somethingg u really really wanted 2 win, .can u describe the event, wht it was all abt, the emotions u were gg thro participating in tht competition,with particular attention 2 the final moments just b4 the winner being announced n feelings n events after u were announced the winner😃..tq u 😊

i shud hv really asked these type essay q's 2 the lazy anmol, who hates 2 write, i was too kind 2 him

Hmm , i had won some playing in teams ... in schools

I rem my best one was in M final sem ... we had intra college competition , i did my M from Sikkim university and we had our own OU one ... we had competition with final M students of OU batch ,

Our drama about HRM won best first prize and our Jr, won second prize ... i was suppose to play a finance lady officer, it was hard as i had to walk and talk like gal , it was hell , every one even guys used to tell me dnt keep hand like that , walk like this  not with attitude and all , we laughed a lot as guys was teaching me to behave like a gal along with gals ,

was scared when i was about to make entry , but once i was on stage i forgot everything , no bloppers and all , my professors were surprised though as they never though i will be playing a role and will live up to it 😉,

when we were waiting for results we were nervous as our Jr did fab than OU ke seniors and Jr... but when we won we were so happy , we hugged each other and thanked ourselves as it was our team work and none help was taken from anyone ... that feeling of winning first prize was fab as OU wale always used to be proud of themselves and treated as if u do MBA fro other university its worthless... jerks i tell u

we all went and partied as we won some prizes , we won 2nd in quiz , though we lost in debate 
TitansFan thumbnail
@Sonali, Natz  , i will post OS and ur meal course later giys
@anmol, lol, i will try though i avoid horror stuff , hope i will do well
see ya ppl
sonali_dg thumbnail
Nice replies Jaya 😊  Was feeling engrosed... and wanted to read more 😊  But if you are not comfortable answering these rather personal essays I am sure everybody will understand ya!

sonali_dg thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

haa sunday shuru , mera creative mind kaam kar raha hain, main thode hatke qs karoonga
jaya di ek horror story ho jaaye - min 1500 words😆😆 full bhoot , daayan sab hone chahiye , make it really scary(aur woh invisibility wala q bhi ans karo)emoticons bhi use karna😃

Oyy bhoot!! Itne raat ko kya kar rahe ho? Jao jake so jao!! India mein kuch 2.30 baje honge na??😲
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

ghar pe akele ho aur sab sochte ho😲 isiliye maa ke yaad aaye naa aur utna roya tha😆 chalo chup chaap so jao  (shayad papa hai) agar if ur still here..😳warna enjoy ur sunday😊
Edited by ladybird9 - 12 years ago