Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hiyaaa Guys.. Im Nattie.. Im one of J's aka Jaya's besties! The moment I came to know J is MOTW somewhere I just couldnt resist myself coming here.. 😳 And how could I spare this moment? 😲 Hawww! No wayyy! I need to get my badla's out too, even though it wasnt much from her but still! πŸ˜‰  

Before J asks you all to kick me out of here as Im actually neither part of the show nor part of the forum, I just wanna say plz ignore J if she says that or even tries it out.. 😳 Im gonna help you guys grill J to the utmost! I promise!

J if you're not scared then DONT ask for me to be kicked out! πŸ˜› And dude, Im dead sure you know that you are a DITTTOOO me! 😳 When I was reading all ur answers I was like yh yh thats me only, why did I even bother reading them!  My expresssions were like this - πŸ₯± Oh excluding the drinking and fav actors/actress part! πŸ˜› I dont drink at all, and my fav's are total diff from urs, excluding Hrithik and AB! πŸ˜› LOL! πŸ˜† Never knew same Birth dates would mean DITTOO same people! πŸ˜† Hehe.. πŸ˜†

@All: Ok I need to really ask this questo to you all.. How can you guys be sooo calm when J is sooo negative abt ur favs?? 😲 OMG! 😳 I would kill anyone who would utter even a negative word against any of my favs! Even if its J I'd kill her! I kill her everyday though! πŸ˜† You guys are wayy tooo lenient on J! 😲 

Btw you all are way too sweet too.. To grill J use other tactics other than posting questos! Who doesnt like answering questos abt themselves? πŸ€” Give her something which she doesnt like! πŸ˜‰ Want tips? And can I ask one more thing? 😳 Guys can I be a bit or maybe more besharam here.. I really want to grill J super hardly! 😳 If its fine with everyone out here, J answer my questo below.. πŸ˜›

Ok as you hate Veer-Iccha the most,

Write a romantic sa OS on Veer and Iccha, including a date, kiss (description plz πŸ˜›), and ahem ahem everything! πŸ˜‰ It should full on romantic, HOT, SEXY and besharam just like the way Starone serials show it! πŸ˜› Everything should be clear!

Guys dont think I love Veer-Iccha or anything of that sort.. I dont even watch the serial.. 😳 But my granny does so I know little tit bits of the show.. And this OS is mainly bcoz J doesnt like Veer-Iccha and more over she hates Besharam scenes! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Im gonna love the pain she goes through while writing this! πŸ˜‰ So guys plz say a YES to it.. πŸ˜ƒ

J this task is only applicable to you if 2 or more people says yes to it.. I dont wanna be a bad girl around here.. Afterall its their forum.. Guys no pressure on you all, say yes or no on ur own basis plz.. 😳

Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 12 years ago
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

Hiyaaa Guys.. Im Nattie.. Im one of J's aka Jaya's besties! The moment I came to know J is MOTW somewhere I just couldnt resist myself coming here.. 😳 And how could I spare this moment? 😲 Hawww! No wayyy! I need to get my badla's out too, even though it wasnt much from her but still! πŸ˜‰  

Before J asks you all to kick me out of here as Im actually neither part of the show nor part of the forum, I just wanna say plz ignore J if she says that or even tries it out.. 😳 Im gonna help you guys grill J to the utmost! I promise!

J if you're not scared then DONT ask for me to be kicked out! πŸ˜› And dude, Im dead sure you know that you are a DITTTOOO me! 😳 When I was reading all ur answers I was like yh yh thats me only, why did I even bother reading them!  My expresssions were like this - πŸ₯± Oh excluding the drinking and fav actors/actress part! πŸ˜› I dont drink at all, and my fav's are total diff from urs, excluding Hrithik and AB! πŸ˜› LOL! πŸ˜† Never knew same Birth dates would mean DITTOO same people! πŸ˜† Hehe.. πŸ˜†

@All: Ok I need to really ask this questo to you all.. How can you guys be sooo calm when J is sooo negative abt ur favs?? 😲 OMG! 😳 I would kill anyone who would utter even a negative word against any of my favs! Even if its J I'd kill her! I kill her everyday though! πŸ˜† You guys are wayy tooo lenient on J! 😲 

Btw you all are way too sweet too.. To grill J use other tactics other than posting questos! Who doesnt like answering questos abt themselves? πŸ€” Give her something which she doesnt like! πŸ˜‰ Want tips? And can I ask one more thing? 😳 Guys can I be a bit or maybe more besharam here.. I really want to grill J super hardly! 😳 If its fine with everyone out here, J answer my questo below.. πŸ˜›

Ok as you hate Veer-Iccha the most,

Write a romantic sa OS on Veer and Iccha, including a date, kiss (description plz πŸ˜›), and ahem ahem everything! πŸ˜‰ It should full on romantic, HOT, SEXY and besharam just like the way Starone serials show it! πŸ˜› Everything should be clear!

Guys dont think I love Veer-Iccha or anything of that sort.. I dont even watch the serial.. 😳 But my granny does so I know little tit bits of the show.. And this OS is mainly bcoz J doesnt like Veer-Iccha and more over she hates Besharam scenes! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Im gonna love the pain she goes through while writing this! πŸ˜‰ So guys plz say a YES to it.. πŸ˜ƒ

J this task is only applicable to you if 2 or more people says yes to it.. I dont wanna be a bad girl around here.. Afterall its their forum.. Guys no pressure on you all, say yes or no on ur own basis plz.. 😳

Hey Nattie, I am Sonali!! Glad to see you here!! Would loooveee the idea of getting assistance on torturing Jaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Please, nobody can or will object to that/ your being here.. please help us grill and definitely invite all the bakre around.. after all this is shraddhanjali to all the bakra's as I mentioned before.. This week all the Bakra's soul's are going to rest in peace πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sonali_dg thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

Sonali, fantastic grilling of the bakri..πŸ‘πŸΌ..its gg 2 b very tastyy, waiting for replies 2 ur latest set of q's😍

πŸ˜› Thanks Shivani!! Even I am eagerly waiting to the answers of my controversial & serious questions πŸ˜› 
sonali_dg thumbnail
And I want this thread to reach a target of atleast 70 pages So please Janata janardhan !! Get going!!! πŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

And I want this thread to reach a target of atleast 70 pages So please Janata janardhan !! Get going!!! πŸ˜†

😲 really πŸ€£
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Hey Nattie, I am Sonali!! Glad to see you here!! Would loooveee the idea of getting assistance on torturing Jaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Please, nobody can or will object to that/ your being here.. please help us grill and definitely invite all the bakre around.. after all this is shraddhanjali to all the bakra's as I mentioned before.. This week all the Bakra's soul's are going to rest in peace πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Sonali, babes i didnot grill u at all , tho why are u pushing every one ?? πŸ˜‘ abhi i just grillwd only 2 ppl tu tho aisae bol rahi hai jaise whole forum has suffered with my grilling πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i have come again4 bakri halaal,πŸ˜ƒ

1-fav scene of veecha
2- fav scene of iccha
3- fav scene of veer
4- fav scene of tappu
5- what r u wearing right now
6 do u like wearing sarees
7-ru intelligent
8 ur fav subject
6- least fav subject
10- r u really getting married
11- a drink u would recommend 4 meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
12 ur salaryπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
13- how many credit cards u have
14- whose ohoto is in ur purse
15- r u very religious
16- can u dance
17- have u ever gatecrash a wedding
18 tell me abt one prank u have played
19- r u bored now of answering qs
20- kabhi muhhe thappad marne kaa mann kiyaaπŸ˜›
21- do u get irritated with my iccha jaaap
21- shivani think she is very practical- 🀣ur thoughts on that
22- ur first friend on this forum
23- r u scared of getting old
24- do have a fixed deposit
25- fav sweet

Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@nattieji welcome , pls give us more tips to grill jaya di and thats a perfect punishment romantic vs waiting 4 it eagerly, sabko invite bhejoonga mein yeh dekhne ke liyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

as reg bashing our fav characters, she is  right majority of times,
no one can argue with didi's logic, and her influence has rubbed on us too,
now we also bash them πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

questions about the forum...

how you came on this forum...(IF & UT forum)...

the best forum you liked interacting in the IF...

how many forums do you visit on the IF...

the scene which made you dislike veecha so much...

any close friends made on this forum that you have to interact with everyday...

any friend made on this forum that you have personally met...

wud you like to take up the post of being a moderator on the IF ...

if yes, then which forum ..? and why ?

Edited by cjs369 - 12 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail
Hi Nattie welcome 2 the cookery showπŸ˜›πŸ€£, i have observed tht u were a silent admirer to this grilling processπŸ˜‰ everyone want a sumptitios meal, so hopefully ur tips shud us  all grill our bakri 2 the rt consistency😳 for asumptitios meal laterπŸ˜›πŸ˜†