India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Back up updaters required

-Preetz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
right now the forum has only two updaters..one nidhi who does updates on monday and tuesday and me who does it on wednesday and thursday..we need backup updaters as sometimes we wont be able to do updates as we are also busy with work..

so please is there anyone who can do backup updates for us..i wont be able to do updates from the 10th of this month as my exams are commencing...nidhi is already doing two days so its not fair to ask her to do other days for me..my exams are till 23rd and then ill go to india for a week so cant do till end of this month..my last update for this month will be tomorrow..

is there any one willing to fill in till then??i guess even nidhi is going to have exams from 20th..so she might also require backup..i hope you guys come forward to volunteer as it would help a lot of readers..plz note that if no one volunteers, there wont be updates on wednesday and thursday till i return..

Edited by preetha_6 - 05 May 2011 at 12:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index