Frequent Posters

-Deepali- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Srushty for beautiful Update
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: chithoo

res...๐Ÿ˜› oye..tu aaya sorry could not stop it...you had your DP changed na...

edited: Teri yaad aa rahi hai, yaad aane se tere jaane se Jaan jaa rahi hai Yaad aa rahi hai, teri yaad aa rahi hai๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ bohot yaad aa rahi hai

srush mujhe bhi gaana hai...bahut hoi gaya ab...humara saab ko wapas le awo๐Ÿ˜ญ  wapas karo wapas karo

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†your intro for the show was fab...it is a strict NO NO to watch it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† a big no no

diggu thinking๐Ÿ˜ก...wonder where they came up with that idea...Shoot Me...and the picture has changed...i won't even go there๐Ÿ˜•
kala does not answer as she is feeding creepy crawlies in KKK๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...hope she brings some back with her to feed the father of all creeps...๐Ÿท...u know WHO๐Ÿ˜ก  I know who but cant say na...coolbie restrictions
ok next what...chendya...nakku...daal bhaatBlahblah blah...all i can see is "daal mein kuch nahi, bahut kuch kaalaBlack hai"...๐Ÿ˜•kahan humara JMM2 gajar aur kahan yeh half cooked daal...bhilkul swad nahi...phir likhthe kyon hai log๐Ÿ˜ก
  daal bhaat and nautanki...The children did not like the stuff and the handsome hunk๐Ÿคข gobled the whole thing...thank God he did not eat the utencils๐Ÿ˜›
Next what...AS is happy with decision and ullu is kaan baroing...again nothing new...but srush u cracked me up with "kallu NS running behind suds to axe him"๐Ÿคฃtoo good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
 you are the inspiration behind these smiley..you and Azy crack me up with yours๐Ÿคฃ
Oye i told u na, AS ko chod...use kyon galiyaan de rahi ho...aur ek baat...meri koi chakkar nahi hai uske saat...woh hum sab ki MA hai...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...humare pass ab kuch nahi.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  Maaa๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒwo saare pendulums ki Amma hai
na LTL,๐Ÿ˜•
na SAAB,๐Ÿ˜ญ 
na make up ki dhukan Kala, khucch baaki nahi raha show mein
waise bhi yeh log to manushya hai , BAPPA bhi nahi dhikathe hai aaj kal.๐Ÿ˜ฒ...par (Deewar style) humare pass MA HAI...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† to rakh tu usko apne paas...Me rakhing Dutta๐Ÿ˜›
to gussa control kar aur sabar kar...unhe dhoondh te dhoondh te humara Dutta wapas ayega..๐Ÿ˜ƒ owww...Viji...one great te...errr nahi nahi tere liye kangarro hug

now, next what...daal bhaat...chinese food...vada paav...wash hands...and then EYE LOCKKicking Dirtdont even remind me of that eyelock

.Making A Wish...nakku goes on a cleaning spree again and burns all these dumb characters along with the dumber still epis from 28th...Oh Jeez
 yes...burnnn them
OK srush tu ne bahut sehen liya...toh this one is for you for going thro this lagan relentlessly Bow Down
 owww...so sweet re meri Shaitangel...love you my dear jiji...you also come na...just for me...thank you jiji

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Thanks for the update Sru! Dibya and you deserve bravery awards for watching LTL for the sake of updates. I think the intention of PS to keep LTL on-air is to kill the "200" with boredom.

Hi Ksh...so good to see you on this thread...I actually thirst for people coming here and telling me everything is alright...Thank you yaara...and yes...I think the LTL people will be accused of mass murder for sure๐Ÿ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

Thanks a lot Srush for the update.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

sorry cann't  write anything more,i just now logged in & the 1st thing i read was WU & imagine what i read-eye-lock๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
If this is not enough,now she will apply soot & then explain it to her new friend as to why she put soot.๐Ÿคข
Nakku's reason for applying soot is only Dutta's ๐Ÿ˜Žright to know & not some aandu-pandu's

Lots of love๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Heeehheee...๐Ÿ˜†...you saying Thank you here and then chasing me with belan everywhere else...hehehehehehehehe๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I know...I know your anger...so dont write more..the whole thread will just burn ๐Ÿ˜›
The soot wala thing was ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...I swear...Nakku and her yellow ribbons and soot was more grotesque than Nakku's tainted teeth ...
Kya karenge...ab iska kya karenge
Lots of love to you also and also to your Belan..tujhse zyada wo mujhse milta hai na๐Ÿ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran255

Hey Srushhh ! kikiii!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

My jerry jo ab Tom ban gaya hai and coolbie banay kay bawajood  Did you see Jerry it is just angry as we all are๐Ÿ˜ก

haave to og through this torture LCl ! I know...this horrendous torture to all of us๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

God srush , baby ye kya hai ! Pata nahi..kucch kucch torture hai...

DIgamber nay ek aur sitam kiya , ye show kar kay k he has dimaga ! sitam sitam sitam๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

yuckkk he is such a and that childrenof alley :S this all is just yuck yuck and a BIG YUCK

i swear ye show kuch aur he lagat hai ! ye show nahi ,,,,reality show ban chuka hai๐Ÿ˜ก

MIshal gaya tha na kya sab chalay gaye  ronak chali gai,,,,jaan chali gai

it feels like 

kissay third grade channel ka third grade show ! third grade itna bura thodi na hota hai kiki

Yuckkk !  a BIG YUCKIE YUCK

u tello how is life going !it is going downgrade..except for friends like you๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Dimag chal raha hai sahie say :P nahi par dil sahi hai..tu jo hai mere saath๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Hi Srushti, loved all the emoticons & their placement is wonderful, just had an idea, if some one can add all these emoticons & remade the episode, like vms, we can have our own comedy show every day, can someone please try this if possible.๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks for the precap๐Ÿ˜†

Hey Minaxi...there is nothing left in this story na...so had to compensate with the emoticons...
Chalo let us tell our VM makers to take up your suggestions...๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks yaara๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

thanks dear

lagta hai cv's kuch zayada hi dimaag use kar rahe hai
๐Ÿ˜†

Hey Ranjha meri๐Ÿ˜ณ...
Thanks yaara...
CVs are not using dimaag..they are using something which is going to boomerang on their own heads๐Ÿ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dg0628

oh srush me dying of laughter readin ur comments on my comments...

haha loved all the emos...esp bathing ones ๐Ÿ˜† had to bite my lips to keep from laughing out loud in my class LOL

Haha...you know the consequences of reading this in public na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepali88

Thanks Srushty for beautiful Update

Thanks Deepali๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

hi shrush ,,kal tera thrd per spamig kari thi ,,๐Ÿ˜† tu gussa toh nahin na

Na re Petu...ask my spammer friends... I love them for their spamming only๐Ÿ˜†