Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-4 May, 2011 - Page 7

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Ritz-

Thanks for the update of LCL. oh god Colors creative team is pathetic. 🤢 they are even making a mockery out of koel nakku. 🤢 the show seriously needs to go off air but I guess it will continue on to torture me. don't know why but it feels as if the channel is just making a mockery out of D-N fans. Pathetic and absolutely disgusting.

Ritzyyy...Somehow your post always makes me feel so light...eventhough you write them with heavy heart...Everything is pathetic🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢... every day I cry the loss of what had been and what I am seeing...
The channel has made a mockery of itself...D and N story can never be affected...it lives in its true form in our hearts😳
Thank you YAara🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Srushti-

Ok...from now on you will find those in my every update

hi srush...

u atyaare... ghar ma 6 ya office ma ...?
hu tane boli ne... ki tu aaje ghare lagi jaavis... coz ur not well...

tu khem mari vaat nahi sunthi...
-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AzMishy

Mine

Edited-

Starting from a BIG sorry for srush, Why sorry my dear BBM😕

And seriously like I said, today too I am not being able to understand this carp na!! ohhh!! there is no need for understanding this crap😡

What is this they really showing!!!😡😕 something something laagi laagi🥱🥱🥱🥱

Day by day the story plunging in from  bad to worse!!! It has gone to worst to the worsest😡😡😡😡

And they have to spoil our cherished memories na!!! yaaa...

I am seriously finding it hard to comment now!! yes... I know...it is so hard and you have to comment because of me na

U know srush out curiosity  I watch the past part n need I to say I had tears, the way she serves the food to that----🐷----- n the way she is looking at------🐷-------!!!! you saw the scene😲😲😲😲😲...it is was horrible na..the staring session..absolutely no chemistry ...just aankhen phadna ek dusre ki aur🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

And all the back ground scores that they used!! Wahhh!!😭 I know...I was turning deaf at that point of time

They r taking away our most cherished scenes 1 by 😭1!! I hate them for what they have done to ur beloved show!!😡 me too hate them😡

And did u notice that ---🐷----- eats from his left hand!!! It was so uncomfortable for my eyes to c🤢!! I felt like give him earful and ask didn't ur mom teach u how to eat!!!😈he eats from left hand😲 bad mannered bhalu kahi ka😡

And the way she was crying n complaining  how the children abounded her food😕!! This is the same nakku who made halwa with out sugar n Dutta ate it with so much so much love n refused to add honey to it!! *sigh* ya...I know...the Nakku who used to be a super duper cook is now a disaster in the kitchen

The pre cap was even more worse n I would say pathetic attempt in CV's side😡🤢!!  the Precap made me

Now coming to ur update the 1st part ohh he is thinking😆!!! Does this cat walk hero has a brain at the 1st place😛, and that too he sit in a van or rather his stolen ambulance😆!!! Wah wah what a palce he has chosen!😡 he should have shut himself inside and drove himself to hte asylum😡😡😡😡

Arhh he is caliing kala, hooo wo tho kabse chaligayi this crapes lagan se🤣!!! u will not have IDD connection na ------🐷-----darling!!😆ofcourse iss bhikhari ke paas ISD connection kaha se hoga🤢

Ullu n his constipated looks!!🤢

He is passing hints!! Ohhh how I wished Dutta had just shot him n finished him so we wouldn't have to been subjected to this torture!!! dutta the eternal gadha...left him alive and tortured us all

For once I feel proud of AS for not taking his words n hope she will remain same and go pendulum  like she use to!! yes...hope she retains this..the pendulum!!!😡😡😡

Oh y o y cant they show at least baaji attempting to find the Tasha!!! bewakoof log kahi ke...me not understanding any logic

Thanks srush for the update n hope I made sense and after watching that last part now I can feel how difficult it must be for u to update   this crap 3 days a week!! you know na Azy..when initially I took the updating I was so happy...and now look!! me all

A BIG hug 🤗just for that n must say u are BRAVE!!!!👏👏👏 

owww...big hug to you too...for being brave enough to read this🤗🤗🤗 Love you re Azy my dear BBM😳

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ritzyyy...Somehow your post always makes me feel so light...eventhough you write them with heavy heart...Everything is pathetic🤢... every day I cry the loss of what had been and what I am seeing...
The channel has made a mockery of itself...D and N story can never be affected...it lives in its true form in our hearts😳
Thank you YAara🤗

aww I'm glad that it makes u feel light. 😳 I can't believe that I still sit and read your updates. I have never survived watching an Indian television for more than 6 months to a year. but for LTL I'm still sitting and reading it just coz u r updating it. the updates are totally hilarious. 😆 u r a really good writer. 👏 👏 don't cry. I know I've cried myself first time for a show which I never do. 😆 it's withdrawal symptoms and I can't believe its been more than a month since I watched LTL. I miss the good old days of LTL. 😔 but your updates brighten my day. 😳 so thank u. eagerly waits for those skeletons. 😆
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh srush me dying of laughter readin ur comments on my comments...

haha loved all the emos...esp bathing ones 😆 had to bite my lips to keep from laughing out loud in my class LOL

-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pbtghosh

mainne pura update parli😲 how?😕 srushti ye tumari credit hai👏 warna koi kaise iss 🥱 show ka update par sakta hai.

chalo, jharoo pocha ho gai, khana wana bhi ho gaya phir kya hoga??????  nakusha bartan dhoyegi, kapda saaf karegi  aur naku phirse koyel banegi😕 basti wale phir se uspe hasega😆 phir naku ne uski new aai ke liye koi new police se panga legi phir new aai, bachche aur digu 🤣 police ke daar se bhage ga, aur phirrr phir se Dutta ke entry.  Dutta aagaya, Dutta aagaya👏😲 loh main sapna dekh rahi thi😔🥺. ye main humesa ghum ke DSP pe hi kiun atak jati hun  🤔🤔.

Rituuunnn!!! tu aa gai😃...owww...thank you re for giving me teh credit...me all haapy haapy
@ Red...🤣 too good re Ritun👏
And yes...me too..meri bhi sui DSP par hi atak jaati hai...sach batau Ritu...hum sab ka waqt LTL mein 28th MArch ko hi ruk gaya hai...ab to DSP aaye aur iss universal ghadi ko chalu kare😳
thank you yaara...for being here with me😃

-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sv003

hi srush...

u atyaare... ghar ma 6 ya office ma ...?
hu tane boli ne... ki tu aaje ghare lagi jaavis... coz ur not well...

tu khem mari vaat nahi sunthi...

Jau chhu My PFWBOJ😳...*sorry**kaan pakdoing*...Will go as soon as finish this commenting😳

thank you yaara,,,for all this love and care
-Srushti- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mozart66

My pyari Srushti! Thank you for making the update so beautifully animated! I mean literally! Otherwise wonder who would have watched the episode? I am sure not even you if you were not given this horrendous task of updating. Your songs are my fav! Your comments are to die for! Itna kuch sehene ke baad bhi how do you find humour in all this dear?! Hats off to you!

You are so right! They are turning every single good memory we have had into a living nightmare. With the speculations rife about MR's return we all are missing him even more! The worst part is though these "ultra uncreative" people at the channel are rubbing salt into our wounds. Sick people. Really. If there is God then he better punish them for their sins. Some sins aren't to be forgiven.

Day by day Naku is slowly diminishing from the scene. Her character is now really reduced to a maid's character from basti! Digu is a character that none of us can stand let alone tolerate. AS I believe is, was and always will be a pendulum till the end of this serial (if at all they end it). Ending se yaad aaya. I don't think the channel will shut the shop for LCL any time soon! Humein aur torture jo karna hai! Uske liye unki "creativity" sambhal ke rakhne ki jarrorat hai na! Why waste it on giving good story or episodes? Why waste it on entertaining public?! Khud ko entertain karna jaroori jo hai! At our expense!

Mera Pyaara Rock...you here me happy happy
I know...I feel I am the chosen one...But I dont mind it that much when you guys religiously come to comment na😳...My humour is seriosly losing Manju...I just read my earlier WU...how I used to enjoy analyzing each and every scene...and now...I just fast forward them...in fact I dont have words so I brought this smileys to compensate
They have butchered every good memory...every good character..and their ultra creativeness has just put a big hole in my heart...all feelings drained out...
YEs..even I feel the channel is still on a high on its creativtiy...It is going to fall so hard ...or they are gonna have to salvage it big time...
Thank you yaara,,,I say it every time and still feel it is not enough...for your friendship and loyalty and dedication and care ...I am so damned blessed
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

My Pettuuu has come...me happy happpy
you liked the shayari😳...thank you yaara...
I know the cordeun bleu chef has turned into a kitchen disaster......Feel like hitting someone for this disastrous idea...
I hope he does try to find ...
Without Dutta this story is just 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢..completely dead..they should have known by now..how do they themselves watch this is beyond me

hi shrush ,,kal tera thrd per spamig kari thi ,,😆 tu gussa toh nahin na
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago