Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

GQ: Scans of Ranbir's interview (Page 2)

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Regarding him being more bitter about Sonam compared to Deepika...It makes perfect sense now...

Looks like Deepika has travelled that road and Sonam has not travelled that road... So Deepika has every right to say if the road is bumpy or smooth... But Sonam commenting on the road without travelling will obviously affect more... Without travelling just looking at the road how can she say what kind of road it is...

Hopefully no one understands what i just said... LOL

LOLBut what did Sonam say that requires her to travel on that road? And how are we so sure she didn't travel that road? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-Gauahargeous_N

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

For sure who knows... Only they know the roads they have travelled... But now looking at Ranbir's comments makes me think that Sonam may not have travelled the road ... So she commenting may have not been taken in a stride by him ... LOL

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cedrikk

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
@Maya She mentioned that story 50 times during Saawariya how she saw everything LOL ...I guess it hurt his male ego that she said he was not sexy and then narrated the whole story...so link 2 and 2...although I think she didn't mean that at all...it just came up...

About that sweet talking thing...Ranbir acts too innocent! LOL

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Main To Raste Se Ja Raha Tha
Main To Bhelapoori Kha Raha Tha
Deeps kho Ghuma Raha Tha
Raste Se Ja Raha Thaa, Bhelapoori Kha Raha Thaa,
Deeps Kho Ghuma Raha Thaa,
Sona Kho Mirchi Lagi To Main Kya Karoon

PS: Inspired all the mentions of "road" ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IHeartDeepika.

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

-------------------------------------------

Maddy: So we can safely assume that the Road was taken. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Road_Not_Taken_(poem]

The Road not taken or the Road less travelled... LOL
Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
ranbir is all BS!Thumbs Down ... sonam's comments were harmless and tit for tat for what he said the week prior... ranbir didnt find her sexy... she doesnt find him sexy! he agreed with Imrans photo shoot comment on sonam... she said "i dont know" what kind of bf he is but deepika did a good job hanging on and deepika agreed fully! but to add to that sonam said that ranbir is a great guy, that has family values and someone you can take home to meet your mom! she said so many nice things but thats neglected! sonam has grown up with ranbir and has seen him with his girlfriends (or even was one), spent 2+ years on saawariya and black... she knows him well!

ranbir said nothing nice about sonam and even called her a drama queen etc on her kwk episode!

i dont think sonam said anything wrong... if you're a player (which he totally is!!) than you shouldnt be afraid of being called out... Imran, Deepika, Sonam and pretty much every guest hinted at ranbir's Casanova ways but Sonam is the one who gets all the blame? BS!

ps. my longest I-F post ever! LOL
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Regarding him being more bitter about Sonam compared to Deepika...It makes perfect sense now...

Looks like Deepika has travelled that road and Sonam has not travelled that road... So Deepika has every right to say if the road is bumpy or smooth... But Sonam commenting on the road without travelling will obviously affect more... Without travelling just looking at the road how can she say what kind of road it is...

Hopefully no one understands what i just said... LOL

maddyji aapke directions sun kar mera GPS bhi confuse hogaya ahah. jk, yes it seems taht way as well.. although i wish it weren't so :( :( gosh, i really want to see them togethr! they're highly compatible if you ask me..aur kahan milenge rich spoiled egoistic goodlooking kapoorkhandan ka match? i swear.. kundali mila toh do haha

Go to top