BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Credit goes to the person who uploaded it on Pinkvilla!

Edited by darlunia - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notabasicbitch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Don't understand why he forgives the "angelic" Deepika when she gave more pointed comments than Sonam. 
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think I need to read this interview, just to rip him apart. I'll do it later, after dinner. Need energy to bear his bullshit.
Originally posted by: notabasicbitch

Don't understand why he forgives the "angelic" Deepika when she gave more pointed comments than Sonam. 

Its fairly simple. Deepika was his girlfriend for 2 years. Sonam was not. To me and you, Deepika's comments were worse than Sonam's. But Deepika did earn that right to comment on his personal life by being involved with him personally. Sonam was just a costar or a family friend. She should have stayed away from their personal mess.

Anyway, looks like Ranbir and Salman hate each other's guts. Salman took a dig at Ranbir's many gfs and movie scripts and here Ranbir is taking dig at Salman's charity propaganda. Kitty Kat...what did you do re? 

I like Ranbir on screen. He and Kareena are the only two star kids who I feel are deserving of their place in bollywood (in recent times at least).
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: notabasicbitch

When did he say Deepika was angelic? Anyways some other people said in another thread why they think Ranbir wasn't as upset when Deepika spoke about him... -They shared a personal relationship so he expected it but with Sonam, she wasn't in a position to comment.
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oops. I didn't see Dexterphile's post above mine, I guess I was typing.
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jo bhi hai , jaisa bhi hai, I appreciate his direct answers and theres not sugar coated sucking up ur arse anywehre.. I like him, he is attractive in a way that he doesnt work for it
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Regarding him being more bitter about Sonam compared to Deepika...It makes perfect sense now...

Looks like Deepika has travelled that road and Sonam has not travelled that road... So Deepika has every right to say if the road is bumpy or smooth... But Sonam commenting on the road without travelling will obviously affect more... Without travelling just looking at the road how can she say what kind of road it is...

Hopefully no one understands what i just said... 😆
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Regarding him being more bitter about Sonam compared to Deepika...It makes perfect sense now...

Looks like Deepika has travelled that road and Sonam has not travelled that road... So Deepika has every right to say if the road is bumpy or smooth... But Sonam commenting on the road without travelling will obviously affect more... Without travelling just looking at the road how can she say what kind of road it is...

Hopefully no one understands what i just said... 😆

😆But what did Sonam say that requires her to travel on that road? And how are we so sure she didn't travel that road? 😆
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

For sure who knows... Only they know the roads they have travelled... But now looking at Ranbir's comments makes me think that Sonam may not have travelled the road ... So she commenting may have not been taken in a stride by him ... 😆