Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Gunjhun FF: Unequivocal Love *updtd part 09*pg 8 (Page 8)

nadeera Groupbie
nadeera
nadeera

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

PART-09

Runjhun is considering herself as a complete failure. She wasn't able to change Guddu. "If Amma knows about the truth of Guddu, Amma will die for sure." She thinks, " I can't let that happen. I'll have to do something. I am the root of every problem. Guddu was right about me. I'm the Panauti. What if I don't exist. Nothings gonna happen. Nothing." She grabs a Saree and climbs upstairs from outside so that no one could able to see her. She enters into the room and locks herself. Pulls a chair. And she hangs the saree with the fan. She ties the knot. She hears Guddu's scream, "RUNJHUN! DON'T DO IT!" Runjhun thinks, " I have to do it now" Guddu tries to open the door. But the door is locked. Guddu and Kukkan slam the door but nothing happens. Guddu forcibly kicks the door and the door shuts open. Runjhun look at Guddu and pushes the chair. Guddu sees that in front of his eyes Runjhun pushes the chair and she hangs in the mid air. Guddu yells, " NOOO! RUNJHUN! RUNJHUN!" he runs off and grabs her legs. He keeps yelling, " KUKKAN CUT THAT SAREE. QUICKLY!! RUNJHUN!!" Runjhun is jerking her legs and groans.

Kukkan able to untie the knot from her neck. Guddu is holding Runjhun's head and hugs her. He is yelling and tears spilling out from his eyes, " RUNJHUN! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" but Runjhun lies motionless on the floor. Guddu asks Kukkan, " KUKKAN! GET THE DOCTOR, NOW" Without saying a single word, Kukkan leaves. Guddu slaps Runjhun's face and keeps yelling, " RUNJHUN! PLEASE WAKE UP! I'LL GO TO MANDIR WITH YOU! I'LL NEVER SAY NO TO YOU, PROMISE...TRUST ME...GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE" RUNJHUN PLEASE." But Runjhun doesn't move. She lies motionless. Amma and all other Pandeys come to the scene and they see that Runjhun lies on the ground and Guddu is crying and hugging her like crazy...

Guddu requests all the mamas and sobs, " please help me to take her to the hospital. I don't know where Kukkan has gone... It's already late..." Rajju, Vishnu approach quickly and help Guddu.

(In the hospital)

Outside the emergency, Amma, all the mama mamis and Kukkan Jabbo are waiting anxiously. Guddu is leaning against a wall and looking nowhere. It seems that all the emotions have been drained out of him. Amma and Kukkan try to talk with Guddu. But he doesn't respond to anyone. After quite a long time the doctor comes outside of the emergency room and shakes his head and says, " We tried our level best but...". Before the doctor could even complete sentence, Guddu steps back and slams against the wall. The doctor comes near Guddu and places a hand on his shoulder, "...But we couldn't able to save your child. We didn't have any other option to save the mother. " Guddu exclaims in a very low tone, " Child? My child?" A bold drop of tear spills from his eyes. Doctor continues, " You can see your wife, she has gained conscious." Amma tries to go in but the doctor says, " Let the father goes in and she needs rest." Amma steps back. Guddu rushes into the room.

Runjhun is lying on the bed. Guddu can see the strangulation mark around her neck. Guddu comes near but Runjhun turns around her face. She cries silently. Guddu asks, " How do you feel now?" Runjhun chokes, "Empty! You won't understand #clutching her lower abdomen#" Guddu places his hand on Runjhun's hand and asks in a soft tone, "Runjhun, look at me!" Runjhun does accordingly. Guddu whispers, " you never told me". She replies, " didn't know that either. Knew after I lost. You were always right. I am a Panauti. Look! I killed my own baby..." She breaks into tears once again. Guddu leans towards her, " You are not. I'm that" he sighs and continues, " why did you do that?"# he places his another hand on her forehead# Before Runjhun answers doctor enters the room and asks Guddu , " if you want, you can take her home." Guddu nods. Doctor smiles and says, " I'm getting you the discharge order and most importantly, take a very good care of her. she needs it the most."

Amma tells Guddu, " Guddu Beta,  let's take her to home. She can stay in my room at downstairs." Guddu replies in a very firm voice, " Amma, I want to take to my wife in my very own home-if you can say it."Amma says, " beta you don't understand, she needs utmost care and..." Guddu cuts off and says in even a firmer tone, " Amma, I can take care of her. trust me." Amma sighs, " Alright, if you say so. But I'm going to send food for her. Don't say no beta. Cause, food from outside at this time not going ease her." Guddu replies, " Ok amma"

(Guddu has brought Runjhun to his room. The room looks much cleaner than before. Runjhun settles herself on the bed. Guddu is sitting on a chair beside the bed).

Runjhun stares at Guddu. But he looks away. Runjhun asks, " why have you brought me here? I don't want to stay here." Guddu replies sternly, " and I don't want you to stay at Pandey Niwas. From today onwards, you are to stay here. I WILL never let you go!"  he continues but in a softer tone, " Now try to sleep." Guddu gets up and gets medicine for her and says, "take it." Runjhun replies, " I don't need it. Don't worry, Nothing will happen to me. I'm not going to die so easily." Suddenly tears fill in her eyes as she continues, " I can take life but I cannot give mine." This time she screams, " Look what have I done!! I have killed my child". Guddu gets up from chair and hugs her. but Runjhun pushes her away and yells, " How dare you to touch me! How dare you!!! DON'T TOUCH ME! FOR YOU ONLY I'VE LOST MY BABY!" Guddu lowers his eyes and says in a hoarse voice, " Yes you are right... For me..." He lifts his eyes and she sees tears in his eyes as well. She tells calmly, " why did you do that? why did you bring that ...that...I can't even utter the word and I don't want to!" Guddu replies, " Why didn't you ask this question on that day?" Runjhun pursed her lips and tells, " It was out of my taste then. I was so disgusted by you" Guddu dismays in her reply and tells, " disgusted by me? Oh well then!" Guddu continues in a firm tone this time, " I was sleeping that time but I heard someone's weeping. Opened my eyes and looked you were sitting...well she was dressed like yours. I tried to console..."Runjhun cuts off, " By hugging her you mean?" Guddu shakes his head, " I thought it was you... " he continues but this time again lowers his voice, " Runjhun I made a mistake. Punish me then. Why did u try to punish yourself for me or even for that cheap girl?" Runjhun whispers, " Cause I was scared about amma. Kalsanwali mami threatened me that she would tell amma about your incident." Guddu frustratingly asks, " you told your mamis about that incident?" Runjhun shakes her head, "I didn't tell it to no one! Why should I?"

Guddu thinks for a moment and then yells, " KUKKAN! KUKKAN!!" Kukkan replies , "Yes Bhaiya!! what is it?" and he comes upstairs in their room. Guddu questions him, " Kukkan, to whom did you tell about that girl's incident?" Kukkan is surprised and replies, " to no one bhaiya! not even Jabbu. Why should I tell it! Jabbu keeps bogging me about why bhabi left the house. But I just told him that it was their personal problem, i don't know. Why bhaiya? what happened?" Guddu tells, " the very same girl---in the bar and in the house...cannot be coincidence. Kukkan why did you take your bhabi to the bar? Who told you to take her?" Kukkan jerks his shoulder, " I didn't take Bhabi that night! Bhabi told me that she was going to that Desi adda and then I offered her to accompany. That's it! Bhabi  you tell bhaiya! Didn't you go there by your own will?" Runjhun replies, " Yes i went there after Vishnu mama said that there would be a mass raid in the bars and customers would be arrested. I get scared and that's I went there to fetch you #looking at Guddu#" Guddu speaks in a very hoarse tone, " Yeh saali kalsanwali and Vishnu Pandey! For them, I lost my kid and was about to lose my wife! Enough they have done. Now it's the time when they pay penny by penny. I promise. I'll make them pay". He looks at Runjhun. Tears flowing from her eyes once again.

Pre-cap:

Guddu is sitting inside his mobile centre. Vishnu Pandey crosses the road and asks Guddu, " what are you doing in this evening?" Guddu smiles, " Going to bar! Why? Ladki bhejogay ka?" Guddu continues but his smile is gone, "I know everything about you! Now it's my turn! See what I am going to do!"

Edited by nadeera - 21 May 2011 at 3:57pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87vidya_955newfoundlove-salma--Ishana-UmIbrahimtehzeeb25raaspachZiva01...Natasha...

-Ishana- IF-Dazzler
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
that made me cry :'(
GuNjhuns Babyyy:((((((

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nadeeratehzeeb25

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

gr8 prt nadeera...

poor gunjun lost their child ...CryCryCryCry
hate vishnu n kalsanwali ..AngryAngryAngryAngry all cuz of them ...
updt sooon plezzz

Edited by tehzeeb25 - 21 May 2011 at 10:33pm
desisweetheart9 IF-Rockerz
desisweetheart9
desisweetheart9

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
poor Runjhun. looks like Guddu is going to teach Vishnu a lesson. update as soon as you can. Smile
Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Poor Gunjhun lost their first babyCryCryCry due to evil kalsanwali n vishnu hate themAngryAngryAngry

Guess G will teach them a gud lesson.
Updt soon nadeera

nadeera Groupbie
nadeera
nadeera

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Hey! Thnx to all for your kind comments. I am basically a dumb person in terms of thanking. I wish I were able to convey my heart full of thanks personally to each people who actually have made their time to read my fan fiction. Thanks loads everybody.

Regards
Nadeera
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Emotional part Nadeera...poor things they lost their first baby...but the perpetrators are soon going to be punished...you do an awsome job writing the ff hun...no need to thank us personally ...a single note is enough...love you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87nadeera

nadeera Groupbie
nadeera
nadeera

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much...it means a lot to me...your appreciation...trust me. :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index