Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
great update...mamis plan went in vain...poor souls...
update soon...
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
very nice story. well written and interesting. update as soon as you can. Thanks for sharing 😊
nadeera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Part 5:

Runjhun and Guddu finish their dinner. Guddu lies down on the floor. Runjhun asks, " this is not a game, is it?" Guddu asks with smile in return, " Game? Who's playing game?" Runjhun tells him, " why is it always your decision that prevails? First you slapped me, then again you dabbed medicine on the wound, after that, you force me to eat dinner and finally you are telling me to sleep on the bed. I'm sure, if anything happens wrong tomorrow, you will again ask me to sleep on the floor." Guddu replies playfully, " O' Dharampatni!! Thank you very much for your co-operation. Now that you have followed each of my commands so far, follow this one as well. It will not harm you, will it?" Runjhun speaks sternly, " It's not the matter of harm and benefit. I will not sleep on the bed from today." Runjhun gets down from the bed and comes near Guddu and says, " please sleep on the bed and don't make an issue out of it." Guddu looks at her with a witty grin and gets up from the floor. He keeps looking at her and in return she looks at him as well. Runjhun sits down on the floor and they are eyeing each other again. Runjhun breaks the eye contact and lies down. Guddu smiles and takes his pillow from the bed and returns beside Runjhun. He drops his pillow beside Runjhun's. Runjhun opens her eyes and gets scared and speaks in a high voice, " what are you doing here?" Guddu sits down immediately and presses her injured lips with his injured hand lightly and whispers, " Shh... don't talk so loudly" and he continues, " So, you have already decided that you are gonna stay on the floor, right?" Runjhun nods. Guddu sighs in fake, " Then I don't have anything to do. I promised myself as well that I will sleep on the floor and I can't break it either, can I?" Guddu lies down beside Runjhun which leaves Runjhun in a shock. Guddu says sternly this time, " O' Dharampatni! I'm not gonna force you in anything and you know that. All that I want is to take care of yours. But No...alright! that's fine!! If I have to sleep on bed, it's better for me. I don't have any wish to sleep on this stone hard floor." Guddu gets up and attempts to walk. Runjhun grabs his hand and Guddu says, " Drama Queen!"

Runjhun is sleeping and Guddu is staring at her. Guddu is flowing away with his emotion which is completely unknown to him. Guddu doesn't understand what is happening with him. Suddenly he touches Runjhun's cheeks. Guddu thinks, " Hang on Guddu Sukla!! What are you doing? You are not supposed to touch her. you've just said so!! But...But...she is my wife...yes...I can touch her...I have right on her...she is MY WIFE." Then he touches her lips. He leans his face on Runjhun's injured lips in such a way that there is no gap between his fluffy lips and her swollen lips. Suddenly she opens her eyes but he places his injured hand on her eyes. He strokes his lips against hers. Then he brushes her lips with his tongue. Runjhun is shivering and tries to talk but Guddu doesn't give her any chance and takes her lower lip in him. Runjhun grabs his shoulder forcefully. Suddenly he gets a shock and leaves her lip and uncovers her eyes. He sees that Runjhun is glaring at him with tears in her eyes. Guddu thinks, " This is the second blunder of the night... I've just broken her trust once again. I know that Runjhun is not ready for this and even I don't want it either...well I dunno! What the hell is happening with me?!" He turns his face and tries to get up but Runjhun still clutches his shoulder. She whispers, " Don't stop" and closes her eyes. Guddu places both of his hands on the both side of Runjhun and leans on her.

(Next Morning)

Runjhun is sleeping on the arm of Guddu and he is hugging his wife dearly. What a night they both have passed!! The night was full of passion, full of raw emotion, full of admiration and a journey to discover each other. The smiles are still on both of their face. Today Guddu wakes up first, " O' Dharampatni!  Wake up! Get me a grand breakfast! Will you?" Runjhun opens her eyes, Guddu teases her, " Still tired?" Runjhun blushes and gets up. Before she leaves the room, she looks back at Guddu who has gone to sleep again."

(In the hall)

Amma is sitting on the chair, Runjhun is preparing breakfast. All the mamis are making breakfast for them as well. Guddu enters to the hall wearing his Safed kurta and his chain is vanished from his neck as he puts off last night. Amma is very happy to see Guddu's sudden change in attire. Guddu smiles at amma and amma smiles back. He bellows, " O'  WHERE IS MY BREAKFAST...i'M VERY HUNGRY TODAY" Runjhun is very embarrassed and thinks, " how shameless he is!" Runjhun brings breakfast for Guddu and Amma. Guddu says, " why don't you join us as well...what you say Amma?" Amma says, " yea Runjhun, join us... there are enough rotis...you don't have to make else." Runjhun joins them. Guddu says for the very first time, " the food is delicious, hai na Amma!!" Runjhun just shakes her head.

Suddenly three workers of Pandey Niwas come to Amma and complain, " our scissors are missing. Amma, how can we work without our scissors?" Guddu keeps eating his breakfast. But the three mamis suddenly become very uncomfortable. They are just eyeing each other. At that very moment Bantu Pandey enters with a huge smile into the hall holding three scissors in his hand and says, " Billo Rani! Look what have I found! These three scissors were kept under your stake of Sarees. So I brought these here. On top of it, these are not ours as well. Haven't I done right Billo Rani!" Billo replies in a very uncomfortable voice, " Tau Bantu ji! If these were under the stake of the Sarees, let these be right there! What's the problem in that? And what are you doing here? Go! Go to the room and get ready for the store!" one of the workers cuts off the conversation by pointing at the scissors, " These are our scissors Amma!" Billo tries to defend, "  Tau! How can this be yours? There isn't anyone's name written on these, is it?" the lady replied, " that's why I put that red ribbon on that scissor. That one with red ribbon is definitely mine!" All the three mamis stare at that lady.

This  incident amuses Guddu. He thinks, " So, these days, the Pandeys are stealing things from their own workers! Very good. As if stealing money from me was not enough! Bunch of shameless! All of them." And he turns back at Billo who clutches the scissors. Guddu gets up and goes near to billo and teases, " O' Jewellery Box!! Let me see the scissors. Why are you scared? Just want to see whether these scissors are of gold or not." He snatches those scossors and sees a blue string is dangling from one of these. Guddu stares at the string and recognises it to be from his Jeans which was cut into pieces. Smiles from guddu's face vanishes with a jiffy and tells Billo through gritted teeth, " So, you were behind the cutting mission of my clothes?" He suddenly yells, " Saali Billo, I'M NOT GONNA SPARE YOU!! I'M GONNA ABLAZE YOUR WHOLE STORE RIGHT NOW AND TURN HIM INTO A FIRE BALL #pointing at Bantu# NOW WATCH AND SEE".  He attempts to go out from Pandey Niwas but runjhun runs after him and grabs his hand and says, " Don't get angry please. First listen what she has to say. And why would she cut your clothes into pieces?" Guddu snapped, " Are you blind or what? Can't you see this bloody string is dangling from the scissor? And still you want to talk? Just watch how I torn apart each dress of the store!" after saying this he casts a furious look on three mamis. Billo speaks in a frightened voice, " Tau Guddu Shukla! It was Mitho jiji's  plan. She and Kalsanwali cut your shirts and pants into pieces." She added, " I just cut one or two just because you cut my sarees,  remember?" Mitho replies, " aye –haye Billo! Why are you telling lies in this very morning! Etc etc etc." Guddu bellowed, " I'M NOT GONNA SPARE YOU!!! YOU THREE WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS!" Runjhun grabs his hand even tightly and requests, " Listen to me please... come with me just for a minute."

(In the room)

Guddu is sitting on the bed looking away. This time his face is an angry one. Runjhun is standing in front of him. Runjhun looks at him and comes closer. She puts her hand into his long hair. Guddu shakes his head and says, " get your hand away from my head... I'm not in a mood of joke" Runjhun doesn't do accordingly but says, " I'm not in a mood of joke either. Look at me." Guddu looks at her and sees her bruises once again very closely and says through his gritted teeth, " I'm not gonna leave them. For their act I raised my hand on you. They will have to pay for this." Runjhun sighs and for my condition, you are the responsible one. But did I react?" Guddu cuts her, " Why should you? You the the greatest Runjhun Anand Ji.  If you react who would preach me then?" Runjhun says with frustration, " why there is so much anger in you. Your anger outbursted last night...that was logical but how can you react angrily again on the same fact? Think about it!" Guddu Snapped, " thinking is not my job...its your job and you are doing perfectly well. Go ahead." He goes on, " let me preach you today regarding your problem. Do you know what is your biggest problem? You praise those persons who torture you like anything... and ..." Runjhun smiles and cut off his speech, " Right you are, that's why I always say, you are a person with a golden heart!" Guddu says sternly, " O' are you trying to compare me with your bloody mama and mamis?" Runjhun smiles sweetly, " Never! My enemy would not do that either. And why should I compare them with you? Do they care for me?" Guddu ays like an immature baby, " Oh! So that was just caring? Nothing more?" Runjhun breaks into laughter. Guddu asks irritably, " what's so funny?  Chalo  you better keep smiling, I'm going to the mobile centre." Guddu walks out of the room and pats at the back of his own head and laughs.

Pre cap:

Guddu is packing his bag and tells Runjhun that "30 days" is up.. so he is going to leave pandey niwas and he gives a large gift to Runjhun. 

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awsome Nadeera...and Guddu is truly shameless...the romantic scene was superb...but what i liked most was Rhunjhun's last dialogue "oh so that was just care"..plastered a big grin on my face...
but the precap looks a lil bit scary...loved it update soon sweets..love ya😊
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aay Hay Nadeera
The "gift"😉 seems to be interesting...
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
wow. very interesting. their romance 😳  wonder what wil happen next. will he leave her ?  update soon. thanks
nadeera thumbnail
Having writer's block after reading the article 'the other woman is guddu's life'... Dont know really when I'll be back in writting... But Im trying my heart and soul to coup up,with this problem...
Keep smiling always
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum...update Nadeera...but the precap is scary...and whats the gift...update soon
newfoundlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved the update nadeera. Looking forward to reading more.
And the precap's not helping either
nadeera thumbnail

Part 6:

(In the morning)

Guddu and Runjhun are sharing the very same bed. Runjhun wakes up from sleep and looks at Guddu. Guddu is even wearing a small smile in his deep sleep. Runjhun attempts to wake him up but controls at the very last minute and thinks, " May be he is dreaming something nice. Why to disturb? Let him have his very own nice time." She smiles and leaves the room.

Guddu wakes up some times after Runjhun left the room. No sooner than he opens his eyes, his eyes get glued on the calendar hanging on the wall. He realises that today is the last day of the challange between him and Runjhun. He gives a satisfied smile to himself thinking that he has not changed a bit and he still gets the guts to leave Pandey Niwas. Then he also thinks, " Beta, it's getting late for the breakfast...so I must hurry!"  And he hurries back to take a shower.

In the bathroom, he finds that Runjhun already placed the warm water bucket just as he wants. " Oh! I'm gonna miss this pandey niwas a lot! Days were very much comfortable here. But the good thing is I, the great Guddu Sukla, have won the challange. Well it was pretty obvious, wasn't it?" He takes the shower. Dresses up and then looks where his bag is. He finds his bag at the back of the bed and then he looks for something else. But doesn't find that thing that he was searching for. Then he mutters under his breath, " Saala,  how can I forget this is bloody  Pandey Niwas,  the zoo!! How can I find that thing here?" He stops searching and comes downstairs for an early breakfast. He looks at Runjhun who is waiting for him. Guddu checks the breakfast. She has prepared all his favourite dishes. Guddu takes his plate and asks Runjhun to join him. But Runjhun refuses, " I just don't have apetite for breakfast now. I'll have it later." Guddu grins and thinks, "Saali nautanki!! She knows that she has already lost the challange. That's why she is staging that drama...no matter what she does, today he is going to leave this bloody Pandey niwas". After finishes the breakfast, he tells to Runjhun, " O' Dharampatni, I'm leaving for the mobile centre." Then he leaves. But he stops at the door and looks back to Runjhun and says, " Oh yes, one thing, send my lunch to the mobile centre. I'll have my lunch with Kukkan and Jabbu." And finally he leaves.

At the mobile centre, he discusses things with his accomplices and smiles broadly almost all the time. Kukkan asks Guddu, " Bhaiya!  Can I ask you something?" Guddu replies with his broad smile, "Ha beta ask anything you want." Kukkan asks again, " what happened with you bhaiya? It seems you are very happy today!" Guddu's broad smile goes even broader and replies, " Ha ha ha beta Kukkan!  You've guessed it right! Today I'm very happy! Cause, at this evening i'm gonna leave pandey niwas  forever. I've won the challange that your Bhabi kept." Listening this answer Kukkan seems to be not that very happy. May be he feels bad for his Runjhun Bhabi. Guddu notices Kukkan's change and asks, " it seems that you are not happy kukkan even if I've won the challange. What's the matter?" Kukkan says nothing just smiles uncomfortably.

Guddu suddenly jumps up and says, " I have some important works to do. I'll be back by afternoon. And meanwhile, my room should be cleaned up." Jabbu asks, " But bhaiya, where are you going?" Guddu replies, " I'm just going for shopping as I don't have much dress to wear." Guddu leaves and all his accomplices are staring at his way.  Kukkan breaks the silence, " Guddu Bhaiya is not doing right. Bhabi will be shattered into pieces or may be she has already been broken. I feel really bad for bhabi." At that very moment, Runjhun enters the mobile centre with lunch. She smiles at everybody and asks, " Where is your Guddu bhaiya? I've brought lunch for all of you as he told." Jabbu speaks is a very guilty voice, " The matter is that bhabi, Bhaiya has gone for shopping as he doesn't have any shirts." Runjhun smiles back and says, " alright then. I'm taking back his lunch only. When he'll be back just let me know I'll be here with the warm food as you know he can't eat cold food." Runjhun packs Guddu's lunch and leaves smiling.  All were feeling very guilty. They don't know why they cannot just celebrate their Guddu bhaiya's victory over Runjhun bhabi. They start eating silently.

Guddu returns with loads of shopping. But there is an unusual large package in wrapping. Kukkan asks, " Bhaiya, what's that for?" Guddu replies playfully, " woh kya hai na  your bhai has invested loads of efforts to win this challange, but hasn't won. So I thought, I just get something really useful for her before I leave that Zoo forever." Jabbu tells Guddu, " Bhaiya! Bhabi came over here to give lunch. But she took your lunch back home and said that as you can't eat cold food and she also told us to let her know when you come back so that she can bring warm food for your lunch. So, shall I inform bhabi about your return? "His smile widens and says, " there is no need for that. Cause, I'm going to Pandey niwas and will have my lunch there." And Guddu leaves only with the large gift and asks his accomplices to place the rest of the shopping to his very own room.

All the mamis see that Guddu is carrying a large gift packet and climbs upstairs by calling Runjhun's name.  In the room Guddu doesn't find Runjhun. He waits for Runjhun. But Runjhun doesn't show up. But this waiting can't even able to spoil his mood. So, he leaves the gift and snatches his bag from the back of the bed and opens his wardrobe. When he pulls his very first shirt, Runjhun enters the room with lunch, " where have you been? I'm waiting for you for a long time" Runjhun stumbles after watching His bag wide open on the bed. Runjhun asks with scare, " Are you going somewhere?" "Oh YES! I'm gonna leave this Pandey Niwas for good!" Guddu replies with utmost joy. Runjhun asks tearfully, " Why? What have I done this time? I just brought your lunch back from the mobile centre because you cannot have cold food... I'm sorry, it won't happen again." Guddu shakes his head, " O' Dharampatni, this is not the matter. In case you haven't noticed '30 days' time is up!  And I'm leaving. As I haven't changed my mind to stay here...so automatically, I've won! That's why I'm packing the bag."

Runjhun could not believe what she has just heard. It seems that someone has put something really hot in her ear. And she could feel very well that on each step she takes to approach Guddu her world beneath is shattering into pieces. Runjhun stands in front of Guddu and says, " Let me pack your bag. I know better than you where your clothes and other stuffs are kept." Guddu smiles and says, " As you say Dharampatni!" Guddu sits on the bed and watches his wife packing his bags. When Runjhun finishes packing bags, she tries to find another single piece of Guddu's clothe just in the hope to linger his stay in this room. May be this is her very last chance to stay this close with her husband.   She searches every nook and corner of the room and wardrobe just to fine another stuff of Guddu. But there isn't any and she knows is very well. She tells Guddu, " The packing is finished." Then she burst out into crying. She cries in such a way as if something has just torn apart from her. Guddu looks very confused and tells gently, " what happens Runjhun, why are you crying?" All that runjhun manages to say, " If i've done anything wrong, please give me another chance, i'm begging you but please don't leave me...!" Guddusays stubbornly, " I cant stay here no more. 30 day is up and there's no point to stay here. #he poits out that gift # Runjhun, I've bought something for you. Open that up...i don't have time!" Runjhun cries and tells, " I don't anything... All i need is you!" Guddu cuts off and says, " don't piss me off. Go and open that." Runjhun goes silently to that large gift pack and opens up slowly...

To Runjhun's exclamation, " A travel bag for me? Why?" Guddu jerked his shoulder and says, " yes ofcourse! Or where else you pack your things and go with me? I cannot hold all your belongings on my head, can I? Now don't create any scene and pack your things...we are leaving as soon as you are done with your packing." Runjhun stares at Guddu.

Pre cap:

Runjhun settles down in her new house with Guddu